Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 62
  1. #1
    I Am Jack's Smirking Revenge atxrocker's Avatar
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Post Count
    5,615
    Happens on 7/26. This fight has all the makings of an epic battle. I think Cotto is going to be the victor in what should be a damn good fight. Who does everyone else got on this fight?

  2. #2
    You can't handle The Truth TheTruth's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Post Count
    11,101
    WOW! That is going to be a blood bath, but I really don't see anyone that can beat Cotto right now. MAYBE Mayweather, but that doesn't look like it's gonna happen.

    This is gonna be EPIC!

  3. #3
    I love craft beer. Sense's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Post Count
    10,775
    this match is overrated..
    Cotto wins easily.

  4. #4
    Believe. SAtoDallas's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Post Count
    285
    This is going to be an awsome fight, I thing Margarito is a badass but I feel Cotto is on top of his game. So I'm going with Cotto via UD in 12.

  5. #5
    Copy and paste this cornbread's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Post Count
    2,885
    Cotto's got the mojo.

  6. #6
    Homer 2centsworth's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Post Count
    8,677
    Margarito is a piece of steel and hits like a mule if you stay in front of him. My heart tells me Cotto, but my mind tells me Antonio.

  7. #7
    Future Hall of Famer DBryant88's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Post Count
    1,408
    cotto hands down

  8. #8
    Veteran degenerate_gambler's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Post Count
    2,327
    One of those must see fights. Cotto is the more talented of the two. He's a decent boxer and very good body puncher. Margarito will throw punches from any angle, anywhere and has a chin of steel as was mentioned in another post.

    I think the fight comes down to whether Margarito can survive Cotto's body assault. This and Cotto's underrated jab will tell the tale. If Miguel can't keep Margarito off of him, this has the chance to be a legendary fight. Cotto has a sweet uppercut that might be able to slow Margarito down.

    You can't count Antonio out. He's a very good puncher, banger and if he can unload a bomb or two to Cotto's chin, it will be interesting to see what that chin is made of.

    I like Cotto to win but Margarito will be dangerous till the very end.

  9. #9
    Believe. SAtoDallas's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Post Count
    285
    OK, fights on this weekend here's a real fight for fight fans. The HBO countdown will be shown throughout the week.

  10. #10
    stick and move dallaskd's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Post Count
    9,495
    Not a big follower of boxing, but im going with cotto

  11. #11
    Believe. spursnatic's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Post Count
    470
    El Boricua va a ganar!! Cotto is gonna win, shows it in his record.

  12. #12
    Win. Whatever it Takes Whisky Dog's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Post Count
    6,052
    Margarito will crowd Cotto like he did Cintron and force Cotto into a brawl. Instinct tells me Margarito is stronger with a much better chin and wears Cotto down taking the win late.

    Mayweather and Mosely didnt duck Margarito for no reason. They were scared because of the strength, chin, and incredibly aggressive style.

  13. #13
    Thank God I'm a country boy! djohn14's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Post Count
    2,613
    I got to say Cotto....I dont know if its because I want him to win...but I have to take him.

  14. #14
    --- SAtown's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Post Count
    8,265
    Holy what a fight

  15. #15
    Thank God I'm a country boy! djohn14's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Post Count
    2,613
    Margarito blocks way too many punches with his skull.

  16. #16
    --- SAtown's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Post Count
    8,265
    Margarito!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  17. #17
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die. midgetonadonkey's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Post Count
    23,737
    Great fight. Almost all you bas s were wrong.

  18. #18
    Win. Whatever it Takes Whisky Dog's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Post Count
    6,052
    That was a vicious fight that I was expecting, and the reason I went to Sports City Cafe here in Mesquite at 7:15pm just to get a good booth for this fight. That place was packed with a seriously large line at the door just to get in by fight time, and the place went nuts when Margarito took it late. Damn good time, damn good fight.

  19. #19
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die. midgetonadonkey's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Post Count
    23,737
    I watched a free stream of it online.

  20. #20
    Win. Whatever it Takes Whisky Dog's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Post Count
    6,052
    Margarito will crowd Cotto like he did Cintron and force Cotto into a brawl. Instinct tells me Margarito is stronger with a much better chin and wears Cotto down taking the win late.

    Mayweather and Mosely didnt duck Margarito for no reason. They were scared because of the strength, chin, and incredibly aggressive style.
    Mayweather and Mosely aren't fools.

    The man has sledge hammer hands.

  21. #21
    Homer 2centsworth's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Post Count
    8,677
    Great fight. Almost all you bas s were wrong.
    except me of course.

  22. #22
    You can't handle The Truth TheTruth's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Post Count
    11,101
    Margarito will crowd Cotto like he did Cintron and force Cotto into a brawl. Instinct tells me Margarito is stronger with a much better chin and wears Cotto down taking the win late.

    Mayweather and Mosely didnt duck Margarito for no reason. They were scared because of the strength, chin, and incredibly aggressive style.
    You are the man. GREAT CALL!

    Fantastic fight. Margarito's chin is made of stone.

  23. #23
    I love craft beer. Sense's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Post Count
    10,775
    damnit i didnt watch it... now I wanna see a replay

  24. #24
    Believe. SAtoDallas's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Post Count
    285
    Awesome fight! Margarito is the TJ tornado. my DVR didn't record I wanted to the watch that ass kicking sober.

  25. #25
    Believe. SAtoDallas's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Post Count
    285
    Mayweather and Mosely aren't fools.

    The man has sledge hammer hands.
    You're right that's why Mayweather turned 8 mil guaranteed down, he knew he'd lose that perfect record if he fought Margarito.

    Mosley turned a fight down as well and after this he's definately not gonna go for it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •