Good looking card for underdog bets...I like these...
Prater +300
Roller +160
Grispi +160
Page +160
Hicks +165
Another great WEC card headed our way...can't wait...
WEC 35 Bouts Aug 3, 2008 on Versus
(officially announced):
-Carlos Condit vs. Hiromitsu Miura (WW le)
-Brian Stann vs. Steve Cantwell (LHW le)
-Jamie Varner vs. Marcus Hicks (LW le)
-Damacio Page vs. Brian Bowles
-Micah Miller vs. Josh Grispi
undercard
-Cub Swanson vs. Hiroyuki Takaya
-Carlo Prater vs. Brock Larson
-Todd Moore vs. Shane Roller
-Kenji Osawa vs. Scott Jorgensen
-Blas Avena vs. Dave Terrel
-Mike Budnik vs. Greg McIntyre
Previews
http://mmajunkie.com/news/4941/wec-f...hts-sunday.mma
Preview videos
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2008/8/1/...e-fight-videos
Varner vs Hicks preview (video)
http://fiveouncesofpain.com/2008/07/...-marcus-hicks/
Stann video
http://mmamania.com/2008/07/25/brian...ight-august-3/
Josh Grispi article
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2008/7/30...ew-josh-grispi
Last edited by LEONARD; 08-02-2008 at 04:40 PM.
Good looking card for underdog bets...I like these...
Prater +300
Roller +160
Grispi +160
Page +160
Hicks +165
Thanks Leonard...I didnt know it was tomorrow till about an hour ago...
-Carlos Condit vs. Hiromitsu Miura (WW le)
-Brian Stann vs. Steve Cantwell (LHW le)
-Jamie Varner vs. Marcus Hicks (LW le)
-Damacio Page vs. Brian Bowles
-Micah Miller vs. Josh Grispi
undercard
-Cub Swanson vs. Hiroyuki Takaya
-Carlo Prater vs. Brock Larson
-Todd Moore vs. Shane Roller
-Kenji Osawa vs. Scott Jorgensen
-Blas Avena vs. Dave Terrel
-Mike Budnik vs. Greg McIntyre
Yeah same here, setting my DVR right now just in case.
WEC delivers time and time again.
LEONARD...did you not get the memo that whoever sets up a fight thread must now include the fight poster at the top?
And don't forget your TPS report cover.
Hey everyone look^^^
LEONARD has cussed two days in a row.
Its a great day for all Americans.
lol...
weigh-in results...hopefully Hicks' last minute cut wasn't too bad...
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2008/8/2/...igh-in-results
Whats with that Vegas dude at the weigh ins on the far left?
vitiligo...poor dude
![]()
If Big Nog or Wanderlei had that they'd look even more scary...
Why did he roll in flour?
About....8 years ago I was dating this bat insane black gal who started taking birth control and developed a patch of vitiligo on her back so she stopped taking it, without telling me. Turned out she wanted a kid but failed to ask my opinion on it. Crazy ....just insane.
Regardless we're still friends...and she's still very much insane. One of those friends who you're never sure if what their telling you is the truth or not...but their harmless so you stay friends.
so there's that story....![]()
So...that guy takes birth control?
Hicks is going to bring the belt back to Texas.
This has been awesome!
I have been watching WEC since it was on HDnet (before Zuffa bought it) and they have never failed to deliver. They don't get enough credit.
I've only watched it since its days on versus, and I know what you mean. It might not have the big name fighters, but it sure deliver!
That was one of a fight. I wanted Condit to win coming in, but found myself rooting for Miura there for a little bit. Great fight...great night, great card.
yeah
can't wait for September!
i cant stand condit, but i think is time for me to consider him a top WW. but its so hard to since he's in WEC. Id love to see him face off against a legit opponent like Sanchez or something along that.
I want to learn Judo...
And then a UFC this weekend…MMA is moving at a blistering pace right now.
Great night of fights I was completely satisfied.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)