it's only going to be shown online?
Not a bad card for free...worth checking out if you're sitting at home doing nothing anyway...
Strikeforce at The Mansion (9:30 Central Time)
-Kazuo Misaki vs Joe Riggs
-Josh Thomson vs Josh Ashe Bowman (non- le)
-Trevor Prangley vs Anthony Ruiz
-Cory Devela vs Terry Martin
-Mitsuhiro Ishida vs Justin Wilcox
Link for the stream
http://www.sherdog.com/live
Preview
http://mmamania.com/2008/09/20/strik...boy-mansion-2/
Weigh-in Pics
http://mmajunkie.com/news/5326/strik...to-gallery.mma
Riggs article
http://mmajunkie.com/news/5327/riggs...at-mansion.mma
it's only going to be shown online?
Yeah they couldn't get a TV deal with HDNet in time....I think there is a copy right issue with that stupid E! show.
This is such a useless PRIDE type fight but solid card
Josh Thomson vs Josh Ashe Bowman
Ken Shamrock is doing color and he's doing a surprisingly good job. Lots of audio problems which is pretty funny...they keep leaving the wrong mic's on and we can here the behind the scenes stuff all the time.
pretty good stuff here fellas...props to sherdog who is trying to regain its former glory.
Its amazing...Trevor Prangley looks like Minny Josh Barnett. I guess I never placed the two together.
whoever misses this make sure they check out Mitsuhiro Ishida vs. Justin Wilcox...real fast fight.
retraction...
It messed up on me so I shut it off.
Yeah the broadcast started off very well and just fell to pieces in the middle.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)