Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Taco is as Taco does sir Taco's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Post Count
    8,533


    Release his game “original version” for Playstation, XBOX and Nintendo Wii format

    I loved this game!!!!

  2. #2
    POW! POW! Evan's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    8,499
    That game was awesome! Man I loved it.

    But, if Tyson somewhow made 20 mil back he would either spend all of it or it would all get eaten by lawsuits.

    His life will end very tragically….

  3. #3
    Taco is as Taco does sir Taco's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Post Count
    8,533
    soda popinski

    glass joe

    king hippo

    bald bull

    ...

    ..

    .

  4. #4
    Copy and paste this cornbread's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Post Count
    2,885
    One of the greatest games of all time. I would buy it if were released, and if I owned a videogame console.

    Don Flamenco was a punkass .

  5. #5
    Appoggiatura ancestron's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Post Count
    2,152
    The Return of Little Mac.


  6. #6
    non-essential Chris's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Post Count
    39,908
    They changed the le to "Punch-Out" after Tyson's run in with the law over beating his wife. Still a good idea though.

  7. #7
    Damn You Commies T Park's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Post Count
    55,054
    Ggoat.

  8. #8
    Taco is as Taco does sir Taco's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Post Count
    8,533

  9. #9
    3 stars and a sun
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Post Count
    976

  10. #10
    It's a process... mexicanjunior's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Post Count
    4,155
    I loved that game, as evidenced by the tribute I made to it...


  11. #11
    I'm on a roll sa_butta's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Post Count
    10,005
    I cant believe I remember the code to get straight to Tyson...LOL

  12. #12
    Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Post Count
    24,616
    By Tyson's E:60 interview a couple months back, he's still rich.

  13. #13
    POW! POW! Evan's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    8,499
    Tyson may not even own his own image rights.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •