Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count
    After a series of disappointing playoffs, where do you think Lebron will go?
    Will he stay or dip out real quick ?

My Playlist > Yours Pistons < Spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    LeBron to the Bulls? 3 GMs think so

Boston Celtics fans were chanting "New York Knicks" during Thursday's Game 6 every time that LeBron James went to the foul line. Maybe they should've been chanting "Chicago Bulls."

Within minutes of the Cleveland Cavaliers' elimination at the hands of the Celtics, the speculation about LeBron James' next destination resumed in full force.

In the space of five minutes I heard from three NBA GMs via text, e-mail and phone. All three said that based on the information they have, they believe LeBron will leave the Cavs.

More surprisingly, all of them said they believe the destination will be the Chicago Bulls. Two said they believe that John Calipari will be the Bulls' new head coach.

One GM went a bit further in a phone call a few minutes later. "I think the Bulls are really going to go for it. Look for them to offer the Cavs Luol Deng in a sign-and-trade for LeBron. That will allow them to retain most of their cap space. Then they'll go after Dwyane Wade or Chris Bosh as well."

I'm sure we'll hear various scenarios involving the Knicks, Nets and Heat over the course of the next month. But it's hard to come up with any other scenario that would be quite as appealing for LeBron.

My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    I don't understand why Lebron would want to play for the Nets/Bricks/Bulls. His current team is better than anyone of those teams...

Ford is the Best in Texas scottspurs's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Knicks-Maybe
    Nets-Maybe
    Chicago-maybe
    Dallas-no
    Cleveland-no
    Miami-no
    Clippers-maybe

Thank you, Tim Duncan! peskypesky's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how about the clippers with blake griffin?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I don't understand why Lebron would want to play for the Nets/Bricks/Bulls. His current team is better than anyone of those teams...
    Rose and Noah or even Devin Christ Harris is better than anyone on the Cavs besides LeBron.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    <------------

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    If I were Lebron, I'd much rather go to Chicago. Chicago is an actual TEAM that just doesn't have quite enough right now. Whereas the Knicks would be Lebron + awesome player + great player + 12 scrubs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My pick would be the Nets if they were moving earlier..Lebron isn't going to play in that hole in NJ for a few years though..

I'm going with New York or Cleveland..I wouldn't be completely surprised if he links up with Wade, but New York is my guess..he would be an idiot not to come here..

Thank you, Tim Duncan! peskypesky's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if i were lebron i would NOT go to chicago. why the would you want to be compared to Jordan every day? living in another man's shadow is not his way i don't think.

i could see him going to the clipper to pair up with griffin. i think they would complimeng each other well. but then again, maybe lebron really needs a great perimeter shooter to spread that floor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dirk and wade will hook up

My Playlist > Yours Pistons < Spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    I'd LOVE to see him go to the Clippers.

Baron Davis
    Eric Gordon
    Lebron
    Blake Griffin
    Chris Kaman

and they have a top 10 draft pick.

Plus you'd have Kobe and Lebron sharing a city and an arena.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lebron is going to take the league minimum and join the Lakers so he can finally get a championship!

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Not really.

Rose/Noah/Deng/Hinrich/Gibson is better than the supporting cast LeBron has now.

Brook Lopez/Devin Harris/Courtney Lee/top 4 pick in the draft might not be better yet, but has better talent, and will be better in the near future, possibly as soon as next year.

The Cavs minus LeBron aren't a very good team. They have ok players, but LeBron is still the reason why they were even a good team in the first place.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really don't think Lebron plays in LA for arguably the worst franchise in sports, especially when the Lakers are stacked right now..he doesn't seem like that type of guy IMO..

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    if i were lebron i would NOT go to chicago. why the would you want to be compared to Jordan every day? living in another man's shadow is not his way i don't think.

i could see him going to the clipper to pair up with griffin. i think they would complimeng each other well. but then again, maybe lebron really needs a great perimeter shooter to spread that floor.
    Good point, but Chicago is a great city. If he goes to Miami, you'll have two Alpha Dogs together.

I can't quite picture him in Dallas, even though he'd probably be a good fit, and he'd save alot of money on taxes.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Look

Dallas 55-27
    New Jersey 12-70
    New York 27-55 (dunno for sure)
    Chicago 42-40
    Cavs-Lebron 35-47 AT BEST

It is a NO brainer where Lebron will go IF he wants to win rings. I dont care if the other teams are younger, when you add Lebron to a 55 win team and hold most of the core pieces in tact, youre automatically in the 65-70 win ballpark.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would love seeing Dirk somehow come to NY too..

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lol HH starting to get his Knick fan on

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    KG pretty much told James to leave in his post game interview.

"youth is a hard thing to get back, I wish I would have left sooner"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could care less about the Knicks..as a die-hard NBA fan, this city is a lot more hyped when the major sports teams are playing well, especially since they're a team I don't dislike at all(unlike the Jets and Mets)..

I'm not a big fan of Bosh(sensitive pussy) and I dislike Stoudemire, so I wouldn't be THAT happy if they get either of those 2 with Lebron..Wade or Nowitzki would be ideal though..

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lebron is a FA???? I thought he was a FA next summer...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    LeGone James is trending on Twitter.

Banned
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I really hope he goes to nets/chicago. I just hate to see such talent go to waste and frustrate himself like crazy .. just look at kg's career... kg really told him what he should do.

Thread Information