Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who are your top 5 worst posters on SpursTalk?..

This is just your opinion, so you could just dislike somebody and put them in your top 5, it doesn't necessarily have to be based on the actual quality of the poster(in regards to knowledge and quality)..state your reasons..

There are a decent amount of ty posters, so narrowing it down to 5 might be difficult..I'm sure most people will make somebody's list, so don't get too butthurt over it, we're all disliked by somebody..

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lefty
    Galileo
    KBP
    LOL Texans
    And the last one is too hard to choose.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    State your reasons..

Good picks, BTW, especially LOL Texans and Galileo..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lefty
    Galileo
    KBP
    LOL Texans
    lefty
    kbp
    koriwhat

can't think of the last 2 but I'm sure they'll show up in this thread at some point...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lefty
    Galileo
    KBP
    LOL Texans
    1. Unfunny

2. Re ed. And actually believes Bruce Bowen will enter the Hall of Fame as anything other than an intro speech for Tim Duncan

3. He's like all the euro's on /sp/

4. He ruins the NFL forum with his garbage.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Good picks, BTW, especially LOL Texans and Galileo..
    You always try to charm me. You charmer, you.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    medvedenko
    calf tats
    cheguevara
    Leetonidas
    galileo

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    1. Dumper (what a jackass)

2. Will Hunting (I hate that er)

Just those two.

<(*_*)>
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    1 koriwhat (has to be on this list)
    2 Dr House
    3 Guiseppe
    4 kbp
    5 cobbler

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Reasons
    Medvedenko- claims he retired his basketball takes when his only take was shouting "kobe>Jordan that just how i think!" and running away. Also he highlights his hair and looks like Dexters gay cousin.

Calf tats- Do I really have to explan?

Cheguevara- basically brings nothing. Also hes a che fanboy which is hilarious.

Leetonidas- lol emo stoner

galileo- If there was no omg conspiracy tHeOry! the spurs would have 10 rings by now

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    5 HarlemHeat

For being the biggest asshat(Yes, bigger than loltexans) in the first half of the season. Rememba det one tome someone said the Broncos would finish under .500 in the second half of the season, and he said "You're wrong, but thanks for you're opinion." 2-8, ers. 2-8.

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Good topic harlem, I was seriously thinking of starting the same thread....

Here goes:

1.koriwhat.

This has to be everyone's pick really. Worst poster by a pretty big margin, and that's saying quite a lot when the number 2 is lefty - a very ty poster by himself.

koriwhat(better known as calftats) combines extreme butthurtness with zero basketball takes like few people ever managed to. I challenge anyone to find a post of his actually discussing basketball here. Most of his posts are a variation of " !!!!111" and his sad, sad, depressing life stories about why he chose to get tats on his calfs and how you do not need to get a high school diploma to succeed in life(arrantly being a male secretary is considered a success in life). Had he graduated high school, he could have easily realized ignoring posts about his calf tats would have quickly extinguished such talk. Alas, he apparently enjoys the abuse, or maybe he's just really really stupid. Probably the latter.

2.Lefty

On any other forum, lefty would be an above average worst poster. Here, he has calf tats to contend with, so he only gets the number 2 spot.
    Here is left in a nut s : http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161933
    As if his ty 1 liners were not enough by them selfs, he combines Allanon like stupidity and will never admit committing a mistake - like that time he plagiarized a movie review of "Inception". Last but not least, lefty is also a dune coon from Algeria who ran to canada, seeking running water and electricity. That of course adds to his tiness. OVerall, a very strong number 2 worst poster. Agent Orange? really?

Now, there is a significant drop of after calf tats and lefty.

3.Zosa - a creationist stalker who apologized over "anti-semitism". Enough said.

4.Grey named spur fan - this particular spur fan mostly occupies his time starting Blair = barkley and Bonner>dirk threads upstairs. Every so often though, he would venture to the NBA forum to contribute his opinion. They don't last long as they get ted on by pretty much everyone, including the other decent spur fans.

5.Kobe fans - these are the medvedenko's and lakeluva's. basketball takes(aka kobe>jordan), very basic trolling, etc. Not much to add here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have 6. Just call the last two a tie. I might add more later, creating a nine way tie for fifth.

Dallaskd-Minor league baseball scout, MMA Bull
    lakaluva & Culburn together-annoying on their own however not that bad, but creepy gay when on a tag team or when crying over each others woes ( why didn't dok show up why did luva get banned for one day, that's bull !!! )
    Medvedenko-"Kobe>Jordan"
    Obstructed View-General baggery. To quote pussyface: " gy opinions + certainty = bag status" that might as well have been written for OV
    (tie) himat-general re ation
    (tie) Cuckingfunt-the standard for pretentious, annoying, self important douchiness in the area of pop culture on Spurstalk.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Good topic harlem, I was seriously thinking of starting the same thread....

Here goes:

1.koriwhat.

This has to be everyone's pick really. Worst poster by a pretty big margin, and that's saying quite a lot when the number 2 is lefty - a very ty poster by himself.

koriwhat(better known as calftats) combines extreme butthurtness with zero basketball takes like few people ever managed to. I challenge anyone to find a post of his actually discussing basketball here. Most of his posts are a variation of " !!!!111" and his sad, sad, depressing life stories about why he chose to get tats on his calfs and how you do not need to get a high school diploma to succeed in life(arrantly being a male secretary is considered a success in life). Had he graduated high school, he could have easily realized ignoring posts about his calf tats would have quickly extinguished such talk. Alas, he apparently enjoys the abuse, or maybe he's just really really stupid. Probably the latter.

2.Lefty

On any other forum, lefty would be an above average worst poster. Here, he has calf tats to contend with, so he only gets the number 2 spot.
    Here is left in a nut s : http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161933
    As if his ty 1 liners were not enough by them selfs, he combines Allanon like stupidity and will never admit committing a mistake - like that time he plagiarized a movie review of "Inception". Last but not least, lefty is also a dune coon from Algeria who ran to canada, seeking running water and electricity. That of course adds to his tiness. OVerall, a very strong number 2 worst poster. Agent Orange? really?

Now, there is a significant drop of after calf tats and lefty.

3.Zosa - a creationist stalker who apologized over "anti-semitism". Enough said.

4.Grey named spur fan - this particular spur fan mostly occupies his time starting Blair = barkley and Bonner>dirk threads upstairs. Every so often though, he would venture to the NBA forum to contribute his opinion. They don't last long as they get ted on by pretty much everyone, including the other decent spur fans.

5.Kobe fans - these are the medvedenko's and lakeluva's. basketball takes(aka kobe>jordan), very basic trolling, etc. Not much to add here.
    There's one I was missing.

ezau might be up there but he seems to be getting better at times. ambchang also deserves honorable mention due to his incessant butthurt excuses about the Lakers success

I suck.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    All the people in the club forum who signed up for a sports message board and don't talk about sports, but rather can have long ass conversations about complete crap that lacks any substance whatsoever. There's a reason why the lost thread was so long in the club, shows like Lost were made for those kinds of people.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I like badodors choice to put all GNSF into one fan. They really are just the same re ed person for the most part.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All the people in the club forum who signed up for a sports message board and don't talk about sports, but rather can have long ass conversations about complete crap that lacks any substance whatsoever. There's a reason why the lost thread was so long in the club, shows like Lost were made for those kinds of people.
    We need names of the most notorious violators(for those, like myself, that aren't familiar with these people, so we can avoid them), it's better that way, TBH..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    all the brand new heat fans make the list as well

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Btw I included in my list only people who post in the NBA forum at least semi-regularity.

Otherwise, there's more really ty posters who mainly post in other sub forums like kkkosmiccowboy, wild kkkobra, etc.

I suck.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    We need names of the most notorious violators(for those, like myself, that aren't familiar with these people, so we can avoid them), it's better that way, TBH..
    Marini Martini
    Judyntx
    Ashbeigh
    CosmicCowboy
    anyone else on kori's protected list

I suck.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    O yeah forgot about Wild Cobra.

lol "I'm not racist, I'll just never trust a black surgeon, I don't want all that fried chicken grease near my heart "

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    O yeah forgot about Wild Cobra.

lol "I'm not racist, I'll just never trust a black surgeon, I don't want all that fried chicken grease near my heart "
    i have no problem with that comment

ambchang is my bitch Daddy_Of_All_Trolls's Avatar
    My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    I like all the posters here, especially those that like to argue.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every Spurs fan should dislike koriwhat for what he did to Roger Mason, IMO..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blair = barkley and Bonner>dirk

Thread Information