Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Miami Heat
    I went to my grandmother's house for a visit... There was a bowl of peanuts on the coffee table…. So I started to snack on them…. When I was ready to leave I said “Bye Grandma, thanks for the peanuts"…She said you’re welcome, I’m glad you ate them all ...Ever since I lost my dentures, all I can do is suck the chocolate off of 'em”…
    Is that trolling or really a true story?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    I dont like old people who thinks they are en led to everything just because they are old.
    a month ago, I took my disabled friend for his weekly groceries and we were waiting for this car backing out of a disabled parking space. We have our markers on and the disabled thing was already on my windshield when this old couple just took the space. So I politely told them we were waiting for the car to back out and I was backing my car in but this guy went: I dont care if you are waiting, we need this more than you. You're young, you can push his wheelchair around without a problem.

I was tempted to put a pebble on their tire valve and laugh at them while they wait 30mins for AAA to put air back on their tires.
    you're a real bad ass.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    You know what? They are. This thread makes me sick.
    How are they en led to everything? I have a disabled friend who has as much right to park in a disabled parking space, right? Old man didnt even say sorry that he just have to take that spot and he doesnt have the right to talk to me that way just because Im younger than him.

Yes, hold the door open for them, help them step up the curb, give them your seat. But dont when a good deed was not offered to you or take something that is not being given.

you're a real bad ass.
    My mind with my imagination is the only place where I can be the bad ass raging mofo.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    on the road they are either one extreme or the other. either they go 35 on a highway and you up, or they go 70 in a neighborhoood and nearly run you off the road because they dont see you

but im talking about them because I hate dealing with them at my job. cranky, think they know everything, and rude as . i wish i could reach through the phone, grab their dentures, dip them in boiling water for an hour, then ram it back in their ing mouth.
    They are about 90% of the patients at my job. I hate having nursing homes in our coverage area. It's not so much old people I hate, more like their relatives that keep them alive when they are reduced to nothing more than a piss and factory. DNR are the 3 sweetest letters in the world

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    They are about 90% of the patients at my job. I hate having nursing homes in our coverage area. It's not so much old people I hate, more like their relatives that keep them alive when they are reduced to nothing more than a piss and factory. DNR are the 3 sweetest letters in the world
    can i volunteer to pull the plug when your mind mushes just a tad more?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    Too late, i'm already spoken for. 4 years ago I made a pact with my medic buddies and we agreed to pull the plug on each other if one of us ended up an incontinent mess with dementia. Where's the dignity in withering away in a negligent nursing home? Know of what you speak before you get all uppity about the subject...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    sorry. poor choice of words.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Too late, i'm already spoken for. 4 years ago I made a pact with my medic buddies and we agreed to pull the plug on each other if one of us ended up an incontinent mess with dementia. Where's the dignity in withering away in a negligent nursing home? Know of what you speak before you get all uppity about the subject...

what makes you think it was because of your views on euthanasia? you're a lakers fan, aren't you? as far as i'm concerned we should have pulled the plug yesterday.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    what makes you think it was because of your views on euthanasia? you're a lakers fan, aren't you? as far as i'm concerned we should have pulled the plug yesterday.
    maybe the Spurs FO should be euthanised for trading Scola for a bag of corn nuts

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    maybe the Spurs FO should be euthanised for trading Scola for a bag of corn nuts
    jerry west was not available at the time. and they were barbecue corn nuts!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You guys do know that we are all (well most of us anyway) are destined to become old people right?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Oklahoma Sooners
    You guys do know that we are all (well most of us anyway) are destined to become old people right?
    Very insightful post, loaded with logic and knowledge that none of us could ever imagine comprehending.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Very insightful post, loaded with logic and knowledge that none of us could ever imagine comprehending.
    Well, I can't help but wonder about alot of you guys here.

Thread Information