Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Oklahoma Sooners
    them

know-it-all es can go choke on a goat

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yes, those old asshats. I can't stand when someone is driving 35mph on the highway weaving. 10 times out of 10 when I pass the car up, it's some blue cotton top that can't see over the wheel and is frightened to death of horseless carriages that make noise.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    i hate them, but I have legit reasons

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Detroit Pistons
    When I lived in Michigan, I had nothing but good things to say about the elderly.

But the old people in Massachusetts are serious ing assholes. Especially in grocery stores. They'll cut you in line and then throw a hissy fit if you try and say anything, and have no regards for anyone else when they're pushing carts around the isles. If you politely say "excuse me", they'll give you a nasty look like you have no right talking to them.

They're terrible drivers, too. There was a highly televised incident last year at a local Wal-Mart, where an old driver was pulling his car around the front and slammed on the gas pedal (apparently meant to slam on his brakes). The dumbass drove his car full speed through the exit door and injured a couple people, including an infant.

The kicker is the guy lives literally next door in an assistant living community that offers shuttles to the store. er.

My juices are flowing! JackLalanne's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    punks

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I think a lot depends on where you live. I lived for 2 years in a town that was thought to be a destination for retirees. Those ladies were mean and hateful to me because I was young and had a child. They would say ugly things right to my face, even once in a church parking lot, when an old lady came and told me that she moved there because she never wanted to be around children. If my kid was making noise or running around, I would have at least understood it, but none of that was going on. I was carrying him and we were getting in the car. The old men were nice to me, though.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The old men were nice to me, though.
    I don't doubt that...

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yep I never understood why old ladies were so intolerant of my kids; lots of dirty looks and snide comments. I just figured they were so old they didn't remember what it was like.

But I don't hate old people; many of my loved ones are old, so I just smile and nod yes to whatever they have to say whether it's good or bad, lucid or not

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i just hate them on the road.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't like driving on the road with old people....

Other than that, they can be pretty damn intellectual.

Props to you old folks.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Hey, I have just as much right to drive as anyone else out there...

Master of Information Dr. Gonzo's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    I don't mind old people.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    I dont like old people who thinks they are en led to everything just because they are old.
    a month ago, I took my disabled friend for his weekly groceries and we were waiting for this car backing out of a disabled parking space. We have our markers on and the disabled thing was already on my windshield when this old couple just took the space. So I politely told them we were waiting for the car to back out and I was backing my car in but this guy went: I dont care if you are waiting, we need this more than you. You're young, you can push his wheelchair around without a problem.

I was tempted to put a pebble on their tire valve and laugh at them while they wait 30mins for AAA to put air back on their tires.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    I dont like old people who thinks they are en led to everything just because they are old.
    a month ago, I took my disabled friend for his weekly groceries and we were waiting for this car backing out of a disabled parking space. We have our markers on and the disabled thing was already on my windshield when this old couple just took the space. So I politely told them we were waiting for the car to back out and I was backing my car in but this guy went: I dont care if you are waiting, we need this more than you. You're young, you can push his wheelchair around without a problem.

I was tempted to put a pebble on their tire valve and laugh at them while they wait 30mins for AAA to put air back on their tires.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    how old is old

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You know what? They are. This thread makes me sick.

Don't believe the hype... ChuckD's Avatar
    Name
    mark h
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New York Knicks
    them

know-it-all es can go choke on a goat

What? Did someone try to warn you about something, you did it anyway, and got punked?

Yeah, them.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    The old are slow and also wise.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Oklahoma Sooners
    on the road they are either one extreme or the other. either they go 35 on a highway and you up, or they go 70 in a neighborhoood and nearly run you off the road because they dont see you

but im talking about them because I hate dealing with them at my job. cranky, think they know everything, and rude as . i wish i could reach through the phone, grab their dentures, dip them in boiling water for an hour, then ram it back in their ing mouth.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    but im talking about them because I hate dealing with them at my job. cranky, think they know everything, and rude as . i wish i could reach through the phone, grab their dentures, dip them in boiling water for an hour, then ram it back in their ing mouth.

Well, if you would have graduated from high school, got a better job than working the drive thru at McDonalds, you wouldn't have to worry with them.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Oklahoma Sooners
    Well, if you would have graduated from high school, got a better job than working the drive thru at McDonalds, you wouldn't have to worry with them.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    I went to my grandmother's house for a visit... There was a bowl of peanuts on the coffee table…. So I started to snack on them…. When I was ready to leave I said “Bye Grandma, thanks for the peanuts"…She said you’re welcome, I’m glad you ate them all ...Ever since I lost my dentures, all I can do is suck the chocolate off of 'em”…

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Forget banning texting while driving, ban driving while old.

Thread Information