Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did well in his 2:16; went for 2 weak side blks in the paint (didn't get the blks, but you can tell the kid knows when to help on defense), got a couple of boards, didn't look too lost out there. Glad his minutes on the court were with Kawhi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I liked what I saw, Dude is LOOONG and get ups and made the shooter alter their shot because of his length. Plus, got two boards, one offensive, in 2 minutes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was only credited with one rebound, but the statistician logged that incorrectly. He had 1 offensive and 1 defensive board.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like... I would like to see him when he's not playing against scrubs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He played better than Bonner has in all his years as a Spur.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like... I would like to see him when he's not playing against scrubs
    Agreed.

I was hoping the Spurs would break it open sooner so he could get more than 2 minutes. Oh well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giving some of Matt's minutes to him is probably not fair to the team though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He played better than Bonner has in all his years as a Spur.
    Eh, Matt's had some really special games for the Spurs over the years where he lights on fire and just blows up. Unfortunately, hes been on the team a long time and those nights don't come very often - actually, there have been none recently at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe he'll get more playing time against Phoenix.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eh, Matt's had some really special games for the Spurs over the years where he lights on fire and just blows up. Unfortunately, hes been on the team a long time and those nights don't come very often - actually, there have been none recently at all.
    True. I'll say it again though if Thomas is still on the team come playoffs and he plays defense or something for just one game... , one quarter. Then it'll be more true than ever.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Turns out "we" didn't have to draft him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Turns out "we" didn't have to draft him.
    This

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if he practiced today, per his twitter, he had food poisoning thanks to Jack in the crack.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate jack in the crack. I have gotten food poisoning 2 of the 3 times I have gone to that terrible franchise. Sucks if he was too sick to practice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if he practiced today, per his twitter, he had food poisoning thanks to Jack in the crack.
    Thankfully DeJuan Blair is fine after downing five Jumbacos.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol rofl

You can't fix stupid..... E-RockWill's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

First "Quote of the Year" candidate, kids.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he had food poisoning then he most probably didn't practice which also probably means Pop won't play him until he has a better grasp of the system.
    It's a shame he missed the one practice he really needed to make in order to make a favorable impression on the coaches.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he had food poisoning then he most probably didn't practice which also probably means Pop won't play him until he has a better grasp of the system.
    It's a shame he missed the one practice he really needed to make in order to make a favorable impression on the coaches.
    Damn Jack in the Crack. Screw them. He should've followed Dejuan Blair to Whataburger, instead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope Kawhi has already instructed him:
    "don't smile, don't laugh, read and memorize the script for media sessions, just softly drop it in if you have to dunk, do not show any emotion for anything, stand at parade rest when being talked to by :::whisper::: ..Pop, And last but not least, DO NOT BECOME A FAN FAVORITE UNTIL YOU'VE ACTUALLY GOTTEN SOME REAL PLAYING TIME. You will be cut."

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were not only on the same team together, but they were also roommates in college, so my guess is Leonard is giving him lots of pointers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully the Spurs can develop a large enough lead where Thomas can get some extended burn. I'm anxiously looking forward to seeing what this kid has and whether he's got the goods to stick. In just a few short possessions, it was clear that he was 100 times more active than Diogu was during his short stay.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully the Spurs can develop a large enough lead where Thomas can get some extended burn. I'm anxiously looking forward to seeing what this kid has and whether he's got the goods to stick. In just a few short possessions, it was clear that he was 100 times more active than Diogu was during his short stay.
    I couldn't agree with you more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were not only on the same team together, but they were also roommates in college, so my guess is Leonard is giving him lots of pointers.
    Really? How cool is that to go from being college roommates to members of the same pro basketball team. Thats like a sitcom plot right there or something. Just make them roommates in San Antonio and give them a little kid that they're raising, or have Malcolm's elderly father (who spits venemous bouts of dry humor) live with them too, or something similar and you're good. Thats like 2-3 seasons at least.

Don't believe the hype... ChuckD's Avatar
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    And by not doing so, we didnt get him involved in our system early enough to see what he can do. He is every bit as good a defender as KL. KL had alot to do with the Spurs signing him.

Hope the spurs dont give up on him to early.
    Better late than never. No rookies got any kind of real indoctrination, with training camp being only two weeks. Malcolm got almost as much Spurs training camp as CoJo did.

Thread Information