Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks, it's only going to make him better. LOL at chris paul getting mad even though he flopped..trying to injure manu too. I guess there is a reason why the clippers suck. Unclassy players, Unclassy organization tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what's a wokrout?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Meltdown
    Clippers driving Spurfan to drink

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what's a wokrout?
    Stop being a smartass. You know it's a typo

I guess it's one fluke game. GJ Clippers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you sound upset, brah... wanna talk about it?

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I guess it's one fluke game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meltdown
    Clippers driving Spurfan to drink
    congrats on the win, will clipperfan start to take over lakerfan in downtown LA soon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    could be worse, we could be trying to run the princton offns

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That flop was pretty bad tbh, and what made it worse is that not satisfied with that he "got up" started acting all butthurt like if he had got shot or something. Unnecessary on a 20 pts game, imho. I think that's why the refs gave the Spurs a FT after seeing the replay.

I wonder if he will get a warning for flopping despite actually being fouled.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It appears I did waste my time, since you're a worthless poster with no intentions of talking about basketball on a basketball forum. Instead, you, like many others here, will just call people " gots" who make better posts than you 100% of the time since you never have a legit point to make about anything. Might's well just call people gots since you can't post anything relevant, amiright?

Go back to your minimum wage job of greeting people at Wal Mart, imbecile.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The copy-pasta again, so funny.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It appears I did waste my time, since you're a worthless poster with no intentions of talking about basketball on a basketball forum. Instead, you, like many others here, will just call people " gots" who make better posts than you 100% of the time since you never have a legit point to make about anything. Might's well just call people gots since you can't post anything relevant, amiright?

kiddy k ftw

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The copy-pasta again, so funny.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Not sure if serious, but just in case 'cause I know that you are not the brightest cat in the MK:

This isn't about my guy winning and your guy losing, this is about my prediction being right and yours being wrong. You said Romney would get 300+ electoral votes because you have a room temperature IQ and eat whatever Fox News shovels down your inbred throat since you're incapable of coming up with opinions on your own. I said he wouldn't get 300 and offered to bet on it because I'm smarter than you, and that's how it will always be. The Dems might lose in 2016 and Obama might not fix the national deficit, but none of that change the fact I'm smarter than you and always will be smarter than you. My brain will always run circles around yours. I will always be able to understand certain things (like Nate Silver's statistical method) that your bible thumping head will never understand no matter how hard it tries. The sooner you let it sink in and stop dodging it, the easier it will be to fathom.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Not sure if serious, but just in case 'cause I know that you are not the brightest cat in the MK:

This isn't about my guy winning and your guy losing, this is about my prediction being right and yours being wrong. You said Romney would get 300+ electoral votes because you have a room temperature IQ and eat whatever Fox News shovels down your inbred throat since you're incapable of coming up with opinions on your own. I said he wouldn't get 300 and offered to bet on it because I'm smarter than you, and that's how it will always be. The Dems might lose in 2016 and Obama might not fix the national deficit, but none of that change the fact I'm smarter than you and always will be smarter than you. My brain will always run circles around yours. I will always be able to understand certain things (like Nate Silver's statistical method) that your bible thumping head will never understand no matter how hard it tries. The sooner you let it sink in and stop dodging it, the easier it will be to fathom.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

I don't know. Maybe.

I have not rulled out the possibility, but I don't have enough information yet to be certain one way or the other.

If Senator Obama has addressed the anti Christ accusations, I would be greatly interested to hear what he had to say.
    Have any articles/ quotes?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know. Maybe.

I have not rulled out the possibility, but I don't have enough information yet to be certain one way or the other.

If Senator Obama has addressed the anti Christ accusations, I would be greatly interested to hear what he had to say.
    Have any articles/ quotes?
    That can't be a true quote, can it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol I see you deleted your "I'm on a roll" comment in the other thread. So you were being serious

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I caught you got

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lol I see you deleted your "I'm on a roll" comment in the other thread. So you were being serious
    I caught you got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice cop out strategy you have going there

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    aren't you the king of lame ass copouts? Who are you to talk?

"Manu > Dirk"
    -gets on by entire forum
    "haha i was trolling!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Friends having to come out to the rescue.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Thread Information