Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 374344454647
Results 1,151 to 1,163 of 1163
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blazers didn't even have to give up a draft pick for Maynor? They literally got him for nothing, great deal for the Blazers if true. Can't believe the Thunder gave him up so cheap
    He had fallen out of the rotation and was on the last year of his rookie contract. They weren't going to keep him, so they just saved some money. Replaced him on the roster with a cheaper player in Ronnie Brewer.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, Spurs STRATEGY focuses on giving the shot to the lowest percentage shooter. When the defense leaves a guy completely open, that's a problem.
    But the midrange is that shot, usually occupied by the big. Obviously, Ibaka is a good shooting, big so that hurts a little bit against a team like that. The goal is not to give easy points, like layups and 3pt shots (especially from the Sean Ell iot positions).

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He had fallen out of the rotation and was on the last year of his rookie contract. They weren't going to keep him, so they just saved some money. Replaced him on the roster with a cheaper player in Ronnie Brewer.
    He never fully recovered from the ACL injury, which sucks for him, sadly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish we whould've at least traded Blair for Omri Casspi. He only has one year left on his deal and is hardly plays in Cleveland. He's a 6'9" SF who can shoot the 3. Probably would flourish in our system. Disappointing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish we whould've at least traded Blair for Omri Casspi. He only has one year left on his deal and is hardly plays in Cleveland. He's a 6'9" SF who can shoot the 3. Probably would flourish in our system. Disappointing.
    Grab him over the summer. Him and Re . And while we're at it, what's the status on Batum this summer?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't believe the Spurs offer for JJ couldn't beat what they accepted. I find that really hard to believe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't believe the Spurs offer for JJ couldn't beat what they accepted. I find that really hard to believe.
    Think Orlando liked the upside of Lamb and Harris. Two quality, young, prospects imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said the same thing, although as much as we bash Blair and Bonner here I could see why they wouldn't take a package that included one of those guys...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe Orlando likes Harris and Doron's potential. Not to mention that both are locked up to cheap rookie contracts.

And quite honestly, i couldn't care less about Re . Overrated pure shooter just like Mike Miller.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As others have said, they received two young players who each have two years remaining on their initial contracts. The Spurs have two such players, but trading Leonard and Joseph plus expirings to get JJ wouldn't have been a good idea.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Respectively disagree about him just being a pure shooter. He's more dynamic than that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It still can't get over the Thompson trade to Houston, Wtf kings?

Thread Information