Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rick Fox`s shirt wasnt going to hang in TD Garden. Besides, Lakers arent winning next year, who wouldnt want to play there..
    Boston ain't winning , either. He may just want to go home, no NBA politics involved.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boston ain't winning , either. He may just want to go home, no NBA politics involved.
    I believe whole Paul Pierce isnt going to Lakers was, when Celtics are going to cut him. Then he will be searching for contender team. Grizz, Spurs, OKC are only team that comes to my mind, a he`ll be a good fit. Of course there is whole offseason with Paul and Howard being FA and their moves could make another conteder - Clippers, Rockets or even Hawks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hasnt there been a lot of respect between Duncan and Pierce over the years? I know several players who have said that they would love to play with Duncan. If Pierce is one of them, he might just sign a contract with the Spurs taking a cut in pay just to play with Timmy. After all, he has made 170 mill. already. Money should not be a big problem. 2 yrs 4 mil a year to join a championship team. Especially if Manu hangs it up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could see PP w the Rockets.

Coming Off The Bench TheGoldStandard's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paul Pierce would be a nice thought if he'll take a major pay cut, play limited minutes.. He can create his own shot, can rebound the ball, and play somewhat decent defense. The limited minutes will keep him healthier.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Assuming Pierce gets bought out and doesn't demand a starting role, he'd be a great pick-up for the Spurs. He'd be a great backup for Leonard and could play the 2 if/when Manu goes down (although defense against quicker SGs would be an issue if he was out there for extended minutes). He would also be a guy on the 2nd unit that could iso and create his own shot if needed and fill the 6th man role while keeping his minutes down throughout the season.

That being said, he isn't worth trading for given he's owed $15 million next season (does have the $5 million buyout), and teams like the Grizz, Houston, ect that need a starting 3 could obviously offer a more glamorous role and more money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pierce is probably going to the LAC with Rivers and KG. Boston East.

Thread Information