Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    ...in the Superbowl!!!!! I've seen enought they are both 3-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on people, damn~~~~~~~~~~~
    Last edited by Avante; 09-23-2013 at 03:22 AM.

Bears I agree with but Kansas City needs to upgrade QB position before they re a Superbowl contender.

AFC is weak though so you never know.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Bears might be the best team in the league they are 3-0!!!!!!!!!! Chiefs can win it all, ...3-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    the Bears are real. their defense is still the best playmaking defense in the league, and their offense will only get better with time, as their new offense is very intricate. Trestman's quick-throw, short passing game is a HUGe change from what the Bears have run since Cutler arrived

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    the Bears are real. their defense is still the best playmaking defense in the league, and their offense will only get better with time, as their new offense is very intricate. Trestman's quick-throw, short passing game is a HUGe change from what the Bears have run since Cutler arrived
    The Bears are two plays away from being 1-2. Don't be surprised if Detroit doesn't beat them this week.

Heat/Phillies/NY Giants TIMMYtoZO's Avatar
    My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    Bears. Cutler is the same mentally weak, pussy ass QB he has always been. You can change the scheme all you want...it doesn't change the fact that he is a mental midget who will implode when the pressure is on. Cutler is in the same class as Matt Ryan, Matt Schaub, and Tony Romo.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Bears. Cutler is the same mentally weak, pussy ass QB he has always been. You can change the scheme all you want...it doesn't change the fact that he is a mental midget who will implode when the pressure is on. Cutler is in the same class as Matt Ryan, Matt Schaub, and Tony Romo.
    It's easy to look mentally weak when he was routinely playing behind the worst offensive line in football. After signing Bushrod and drafting Kyle Long, the offense suddenly looks better. He's been sacked 3 times in 3 games. So far with the bears:

Last year he got sacked 38 times in 15 games
    23 times in 10 games in 2011
    52 times in 15 games in 2010
    35 times in 2009

and its not like its a habit of his to hold the ball for an abnormally long time. that's a rate of 2.64 sacks per game, as opposed to his days on Denver where the rate was 1.38 sacks per game. not to mention his receiving cores in Chicago had been among the worst in the NFL until Brandon Marshall's arrival.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    The Bears are two plays away from being 1-2. Don't be surprised if Detroit doesn't beat them this week.
    the patriots were 2 plays away from winning 2 more superbowls. the niners were one play away form winning the superbowl last year. it happens.

the good teams make the good plays, and so far Chicago had been the better team than the Bengals, the Vikings (not that its saying much), and the Steelers

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    When in three games you were one play away from losing two and beat a woeful Steelers team......hmmm?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    the patriots were 2 plays away from winning 2 more superbowls. the niners were one play away form winning the superbowl last year. it happens.

the good teams make the good plays, and so far Chicago had been the better team than the Bengals, the Vikings (not that its saying much), and the Steelers
    Don't even bother.... that butthurt fat ole' spent the whole offseason trying to discredit the Ravens' championship by claiming "what-ifs" about the officiating (while conveniently ignoring Akers' flop, Culliver's uncalled illegal contact against Torrey Smith, Sopoaga's uncalled late hit against Flacco, Bowman's uncalled hold on Roddy White in the NFC le game, and the fact that the Niners needed a once-in-a-lifetime fluke blackout to curb the Ravens' momentum to even make it a compe ive game).... He's a salty, bitter Niners homer who won't admit that a single other NFC team is for real and always has an excuse or "what-if" scenario when the Niners lose....

Avante
    Niners
    Krappernick
    1-2
    Same record as Philbilly and the Chargers
    Super Bowl choke artists
    Super Bowl losers' curse
    "You can always tell the rookies"
    "Those were Mason's picks"

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You only need two words.....Charger fan...hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    When in three games you were one play away from losing two and beat a woeful Steelers team......hmmm?
    to quote Terrell Suggs:

"there's gettin it done. and there's not gettin it done."

and the bears got it done

Post Count
    You only need two words.....Charger fan...hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Fat ole' with the usuals....

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    to quote Terrell Suggs:

"there's gettin it done. and there's not gettin it done."

and the bears got it done
    Who said..."you can only bull for so long until you're found out"..?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Fat ole' with the usuals....
    That coming from a freak who must have posted..you're a got..a thousand times...hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, you're dumb!

Hows the ignoring thing working for ya, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i guess somebody asked Kaepernick that

Post Count
    Whoever coined that one must have followed your betting record last season

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Whoever coined that one must have followed your betting record last season
    Right now..8-11-2, and that's starting out a new season, it always gets better and better as the season progresses and the stats/trends kick in.

Seven points from being 12-9

This is going to be fun.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I agree that the Bears don't look like the best team in the league. They could have easily lost to the Bengals, beat a Vikings team that has choked away three games in as many tries and then let Pittsburgh make it a compe ive game until the last couple of possessions. They might be a playoff team and even make a deep run, but they haven't shown to me that they should be considered a favorite yet. Give good teams time to see the Bears' offense then see how they handle them.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    the bears are for real, play off real not sb real. They started strong last year too, then faded. Chiefs are not for real, but at least they are decent, which isn't bad.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    stop changing your super bowl picks, faygo.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Bushrod is an average LT at best. The real reason Cutler is getting sacked less is because he's getting rid of the ball much faster. In the past, he couldn't read defenses that well and would hold the ball alot longer. Trestman is helping him get rid of that bad habit. Not sold on their defense yet. They've played 3 bad offenses. If they don't force turnovers they can easily be scored on.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Right now..8-11-2, and that's starting out a new season, it always gets better and better as the season progresses and the stats/trends kick in.

Seven points from being 12-9

This is going to be fun.
    12-9 is still well below your bull 70% claim

if you always suck at the beginning of the season, why do you even bother betting? Why not wait till week 4 or 5 if it gets so much easier?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Bushrod is an average LT at best. The real reason Cutler is getting sacked less is because he's getting rid of the ball much faster. In the past, he couldn't read defenses that well and would hold the ball alot longer. Trestman is helping him get rid of that bad habit. Not sold on their defense yet. They've played 3 bad offenses. If they don't force turnovers they can easily be scored on.
    average at best >>>> J'Marcus Webb (or any Jamarcus, tbh) or Chris Williams so...

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    I agree that the Bears don't look like the best team in the league. They could have easily lost to the Bengals, beat a Vikings team that has choked away three games in as many tries and then let Pittsburgh make it a compe ive game until the last couple of possessions. They might be a playoff team and even make a deep run, but they haven't shown to me that they should be considered a favorite yet. Give good teams time to see the Bears' offense then see how they handle them.
    I actually agree with this, although out of all of the teams that are still undefeated, I'd say the Bears have the biggest room to grow, so sitting at 3-0 knowing we're gonna get better on offense as the season goes on is a good feeling. The schedule does get tougher the next few weeks. At Lions, Saints, Giants, at Skins, at Packers. If we're sitting 6-2 after the Packers game then I'm sold.

Thread Information