San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    someone translate this comment, nevermind, I will

gorditofacha
    jajaja hasta cuando va vender humos este muchachos? todos sabemos que hace banco sin parar ,las opciones de gol en las espuelas son el gran tony,duncan,leonard ,green ,spliter ,bonner y despues gino que come banco todo el partido,la pasada temporada se mando una atras de otra llevando a las espuelas a perder el campeonato ..serie final fue un desastre no pegaba una y erraba todos los tiros ,solo ver la carita de los compañeros te dabas cuenta que ya no lo soportan en el equipo.jajaja basta de vender humo jajaja

hahahah when are these guys going to stop selling bull ? we all know he rides the bench and the scoring options in the spurs are tony, duncan, leonard, green, splitter, bonner and then Gino, who rides the bench the entire game. Last season his turnovers cost the Spurs the Championship. His Finals were a disaster, he couln't hit one, missed all his shots, just by looking at the faces of his teamates you can tell they cannot stand him in the team. stop selling BS

even Argentine newspaper has the Anti-Manu TrollNation now. 's spreading like wildfire tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Google translate

He stopped everything here . Not only in Orlando, where I am to play tonight , everything stopped in the United States. Hardly anyone worked yesterday. The flights went full everywhere. And there was no person who is crossing one without saying "happy thanksgiving" . Is that Thanksgiving Day is very important, for this town is like what Christmas is for us . Held , kitchen much , eats like a beast . While there is a discussion about it, because they are starting to open businesses in this day, the last Thursday of November , which did not happen before .

We got together for lunch, but in truth, as we are a multinational players - three French , two Australians, a Canadian, an Italian, a Brazilian and I, we do not mind so much this day , because we grew up with.

What we do care is that we in this 13-2 season . The day before yesterday , in Oklahoma , we lost a match within the possibilities that could be lost . But overall it was a great tournament for the first month of San Antonio. And that is essential to maintain good humor, so that rotation all be comfortable .

Individually, I'm very happy . Which team do well helps one to do well . Tore loose medium to the hoop , but in recent days I settled . Last season was difficult for me because I had too many injuries that affected my ability to enjoy what I do . Now the chip changed a bit and I aim to fare better , have fun on the court and be calmer . Sometimes you play badly and gets bad vibes , but I value being healthy , being on the court with my teammates and compete every day. Typically, if the team is good , as is 13-2 , the mood is optimal , the coaching staff is quiet , leaders are in a good mood ...except Tony Parker who is a choking got.... It is true that there was not a year in my career in that we did not do well in the regular stage , we are used to to do well . But this year is even better. Or at least how I see it .

And here we integrate what we call " second unit " are taking us very well. Playing well, moving the ball , shooting well . Patty Mills, Marco Belinelli and I are understanding each other very well and looks at the results. A Marco, one of the new , I know him since he was 15 years, and now we have fun together on the court. And while I take and I practice my Italian , which came rapidly decaying .

Rivals also play course and tournament favorites generally maintained. It is too early to make a definitive judgment , but except Brooklyn , which is not meeting expectations , all are more or less where it was thought they would be . That's right: Rose 's injury takes away chances to Chicago. In the West, Oklahoma City, Clippers , Houston and we will be up , Golden State and Memphis are going to walk around .

Here is an issue recovery Kobe Bryant, not yet reappeared after a ruptured Achilles tendon and already renewed his contract with Lakers for two seasons. If anyone can return at age 35 and remain decisive and a fearsome striker, that's it . It has a much higher dose than average, a strong desire to play and compete compe iveness. It is not easy to return to the 35 of that injury and the same. It is a big challenge for him, but he's a guy who lives for that.

As for the other Argentines , there are very different situations. Lo Luifa is impeccable. It's in a great team and it started fine Indiana . He is doing very well , with a slightly different role ever , but if the team is 14-1 and he plays , his situation is ideal. It is a brute to Luis time at this age , where what matters most is to win one . Paul's case is just the opposite . New York did not start as expected , lost many games , suffered many injuries. It is too early, it 's been a month , but when a team plays badly , going below the aspirations and tends to make changes ... Paul did not suit it. He is a strong team player , not trying to walk . And Carlos is a delicate situation. That is what worries me . Had a relapse in the injury and that's the worst thing that can happen to an athlete. I 'm with him emotionally. I want to recover , to be healthy again and return to the court. I pity him much . To a lesser extent , I went through something similar and I do not wish it on anyone. Good thing is still young and has plenty of career ahead .

And finally I want to tell my third child, who is coming. We are happy . We learned the first day after arriving in San Antonio , where examination gave positive result could not believe it , could not fit in ourselves. We know that the house will be a total despiole with three men , the twins will be four years old when the third born . But looking forward to have the baby, but at the same time we are enjoying pregnancy. Before we were very lucky with the two , because everything always went well , without complications for Many. And the same happens now with a very good performance . My family is very happy , and my wife and I are happy , very excited , wanting to come out all right. The only difference is that now we will learn what it is to have a child of one ! It seems to be a lot easier ! The I keep informed ! .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Excuse any typos...

I’m having a great start on the court and also outside of it

ORLANDO.- Everything stopped here. Not only in Orlando, where I’m at to play tonight. All of the US stopped. Almost nobody worked yesterday. The flights were packed going everywhere. And every person that would walk by would say “happy thanksgiving”. The reason is that Thanksgiving Day is very important; for this country it’s very similar to what Christmas is for us. People celebrate, cook a lot, eat like a monster. It’s not without controversies, because now shops are starting to open on this day, something that didn’t used to happen in the past.

We gathered together to eat, but to be honest, since we’re a multi-national of players - three french, two australians, a canadian, an italian a brazilian and me-, this day it’s not as important to us, because we didn’t grow up with it.

What is important is this 13-2 start we have since the season started. Two days ago, in Oklahoma, we lost a game that when you look at odds, it was a game we could’ve lost. But in general it was a great first month of the season for San Antonio. And that’s fundamental to keep the morale high, so everybody in the rotation is comfortable.

Individually, I’m very happy. When the team is doing well, it helps you do well too. My shooting started a little off, but in the last few days I got better. The last season was complicated for me, because I had multiple injuries that affected my capacity to enjoy what I do. Now I changed a bit the mentality and my objective is to have a better time, have fun on the court, and be calmer. Sometimes you play badly and you get in a bad mood, but I value highly being healthy, being on the court with my teammates and competing every day. Normally, if the team is fine, like with this 13-2 record, the morale is optimal, the coaching staff is calm, the owners are happy… It’s true there was not a single season in my NBA career where we didn’t have a good regular season; we’re used to doing good. But this season it started even better. Or, at least, that’s my opinion.

And with the guys that make up the “second unit”, we get together real well. Playing well, moving the ball, shooting well. Patty Mills, Marco Belinelli and me understand each other very well, and you can see that on the results. Marco, one of the new guys, I knew since he was 15 years old, and now we have fun together on the court. And while I’m at it, I practice my Italian language, which has been getting lost rather quickly.

The opponents also play, obviously, and the favorites generally are the same. It’s too early to make a final judgements, but except for Brooklyn, that’s playing well below expectations, everyone is where they thought they would be. That said, Rose’s injury definitely takes away chances from Chicago. In the West, Oklahoma City, Clipper, Houston and us are going to be up there. Golden State and Memphis are also going to be around.

Here there’s a lot of talk about Kobe Bryant coming back from injury, who didn’t yet debut after an achilles tear and renewed his contract with the Lakers. If there’s anybody that can return at 35 years old and continue to be determinant and an amazing scorer, that’s him. He has a compe iveness factor fairly superior to the average, like to play a lot and compete. It’s not easy to come back at 35 with that injury and be the same. It’s a big challenge to him, but he’s also a guy that relishes such challenges.

As far as my countrymen, there’s different situations. What Luis (Scola) is doing is impeccable. He’s on a great team, and Indiana started very well. He’s doing good, with a role a bit different than usual, but if the team is 14-1 and he plays, his situation is ideal. It’s a great moment for Luis at his age, where the most important thing is winning. Pablo on the other hand is at the opposite end of the spectrum. New York didn’t start as expected, lost a lot of games, and had a bunch of injuries. It’s still too early, only a month, but when a team is playing badly, below expectations, changes are normally made… and that’s not good for Pablo. He’s a player for a solid team, not to be trying out new stuff. And Carlos’ situation is delicate. It has me worried. He had a recurrence in his injury and that’s the worst that can happen to an athlete. I’m with him emotionally. I want him to get well, to heal, and back on the court. I support him 100%. In a way, I went through something similar, albeit much less serious, and I don’t wish that to anybody. The good news is that he’s still young, and has a long career ahead of him.

And lastly, I want to tell you about my third kid, who is on the way. We’re happy. We found out the first day after arriving to San Antonio; when the test returned positive we couldn’t believe it, we couldn’t be more happier. We know the house is going to be a complete mess with 3 boys; the twins are going to be four when the new kid is born. We want the baby to get here soon, but we’re also enjoying the pregnancy. We’ve had good fortune with the twins, because everything went ok, without complications for Many. And so far so good, with a favorable evolution. My family is very happy and my wife and I are extremely happy too, very hopeful, wanting that everything goes well. The difference is now we’re going to learn what is it to have one kid at a time! It appears it’s going to be a lot easier! I’ll keep you posted!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bump, for those that missed it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    someone translate this comment, nevermind, I will

gorditofacha
    jajaja hasta cuando va vender humos este muchachos? todos sabemos que hace banco sin parar ,las opciones de gol en las espuelas son el gran tony,duncan,leonard ,green ,spliter ,bonner y despues gino que come banco todo el partido,la pasada temporada se mando una atras de otra llevando a las espuelas a perder el campeonato ..serie final fue un desastre no pegaba una y erraba todos los tiros ,solo ver la carita de los compañeros te dabas cuenta que ya no lo soportan en el equipo.jajaja basta de vender humo jajaja

hahahah when are these guys going to stop selling bull ? we all know he rides the bench and the scoring options in the spurs are tony, duncan, leonard, green, splitter, bonner and then Gino, who rides the bench the entire game. Last season his turnovers cost the Spurs the Championship. His Finals were a disaster, he couln't hit one, missed all his shots, just by looking at the faces of his teamates you can tell they cannot stand him in the team. stop selling BS

even Argentine newspaper has the Anti-Manu TrollNation now. 's spreading like wildfire tbh
    WHO IS GORDITO FACHA!?!?!?!?!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the translation. Good read

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the translation ElNono

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good read.

Thanks, ElNono

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks ElNono, a good read.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Buen hecho, Nono.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WHO IS GORDITO FACHA!?!?!?!?!
    probably one of the few realistic argentines in the world

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    probably one of the few realistic argentines in the world
    lmao click on his name and read his post history... Messi, Del Potro, Pumas, Gino... he just trolls non-stop

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Blah blah blah blah blah...I don't really care about basketball anymore"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thanks Nono

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Blah blah blah blah blah...I don't really care about basketball anymore"

Yeah. I am really starting to hate this guy... What a lugnut. Needs to retire. His performance last year is a sign of precisely what you said above.

"The last season was complicated for me, because I had multiple injuries that affected my capacity to enjoy what I do."

Oh, sure. Your inability to dribble in the first two games and the ridiculous turnovers in Game Six and Seven will now be blamed on injury. Revisionist history in the making.

Go away already, Manu, you have destroyed your legacy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah. I am really starting to hate this guy... What a lugnut. Needs to retire. His performance last year is a sign of precisely what you said above.

"The last season was complicated for me, because I had multiple injuries that affected my capacity to enjoy what I do."

Oh, sure. Your inability to dribble in the first two games and the ridiculous turnovers in Game Six and Seven will now be blamed on injury. Revisionist history in the making.

Without Manu, we aren't winning anything this year so.....

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

STFU, tbh. Your takes are embarrassing the entire forum. I know you're a racist troll that doesn't believe everything you say, but good God, man. Why don't you focus on your hero Leonard and how he can't hit jack shat worth of threes lately tbh?

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Without Manu, we aren't winning anything this year so.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu isn't going anywhere... apparently the whaaaaaambulance isn't either, tbh...

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not winning with him either. Guy is a joke now....

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    STFU, tbh. Your takes are embarrassing the entire forum. I know you're a racist troll that doesn't believe everything you say, but good God, man. Why don't you focus on your hero Leonard and how he can't hit jack shat worth of threes lately tbh?

Your racism shtick is getting a little old and shriveled, "tbh". "Per par."

Nobody is buying your craziness anymore. Sell it some place else and "relieve history" while you're at it.

Thread Information