Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Let's hope so Stephen I'll be watching nikka....

For the first 11 (regulation) quarters of the series, the Cavs looked like a defensive juggernaut, holding the Warriors to an average of 87 points per four quarters, 23 points below their regular-season average.But in the second half of Game 3, Curry said he found a weakness and it could be huge moving forward.

"I think I found something when it comes to how I’m going to be able to attack their pick-and-rolls and even certain iso situations," Curry said post-game. "I'll keep that in the memory bank going into Game 4, and hopefully it has a trickle over effect into the first quarter of the next game."

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Christ, just play in' b-ball, plain & simple. Christ, this little prick turned it over 3 times in the last 2 minutes last nite. Dumbass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They found a hole

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Christ, just play in' b-ball, plain & simple. Christ, this little prick turned it over 3 times in the last 2 minutes last nite. Dumbass.
    I think he's gonna pull it together...the only thing I saw late in the game is the all of a sudden started playing with energy like he finally gave a dam...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I think he's gonna pull it together...the only thing I saw late in the game is the all of a sudden started playing with energy like he finally gave a dam...
    ...easy then, it's over in his mind and that bootie hole dilates, a little tear falls from it (eww)---he hits 5 3's and you can direct the Ohio turnpike thru it.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    This is the easiest run the Warriors will probably ever have. But it probably won't matter if he loses, at least in the media's eyes. They'll just say how good of a job Kerr did in his first year, and how Curry's teammates let him down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...easy then, it's over in his mind and that bootie hole dilates, a little tear falls from it (eww)---he hits 5 3's and you can direct the Ohio turnpike thru it.
    I was listening to my local sports station and he said "his butthole is so tight you couldn't slide a buttered pen in right now"

Dale

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is the easiest run the Warriors will probably ever have. But it probably won't matter if he loses, at least in the media's eyes. They'll just say how good of a job Kerr did in his first year, and how Curry's teammates let him down.
    Yep.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hes acting just like a big fat pussy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why announce it
    What is he stupid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why announce it
    What is he stupid
    "I can't believe they're leaving Danny Green wide open"

-Parker

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The Warriors seriously are the most arrogant team ever to have not won anything. Can they shut the up for two seconds?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If lebron rings, he's in my humble albeit sage opinion better than Kobe in respect to having a better career. Also, a better teammate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the only weakness they hav is LeBron sittin!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    curry is a fool

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If lebron rings, he's in my humble albeit sage opinion better than Kobe in respect to having a better career. Also, a better teammate.
    Christ, Meds, without Dova bailin' his ass out in these two victories he'd be 1 loss from a gd skunker. Christ, what the is wrong with you? Don't fall for Media massaging this , molding it. Let James own the too. Give him the credit, but, don him the mistakes, the misses, the bush plays. , he's big enough man to handle both. Media treating Dova like a "joke", you know, cute, snickers & coquettish smiles---it's centralized, done to discredit him, marginalize his impact, keep him at bay, set up the shields so James gets all the intense light. Every in' shaft. It's horse , the mother ers.

Dale ain't buyin' it. No in' way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Christ, Meds, without Dova bailin' his ass out in these two victories he'd be 1 loss from a gd skunker. Christ, what the is wrong with you? Don't fall for Media massaging this , molding it. Let James own the too. Give him the credit, but, don him the mistakes, the misses, the bush plays. , he's big enough man to handle both. Media treating Dova like a "joke", you know, cute, snickers & coquettish smiles---it's centralized, done to discredit him, marginalize his impact, keep him at bay, set up the shields so James gets all the intense light. Every in' shaft. It's horse , the mother ers.

Dale ain't buyin' it. No in' way.
    Media snickered at Gasol, as well. Kobe ain't never had to answer for 6-24 through media. They shifted attention to his rebounds. LMAO.

Artest, Fish, and Gasol pulled his fat outta the frying pan, but media never acknowledged.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Media snickered at Gasol, as well. Kobe ain't never had to answer for 6-24 through media. They shifted attention to his rebounds. LMAO.

Artest, Fish, and Gasol pulled his fat outta the frying pan, but media never acknowledged.
    Horse , they (Breen) finally called the dogs off the 6-24 the other night to provide cover for LeBron's shooting woes. Until that night Kobe had the sandwich all to himself.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The Steph love from the media is unreal tbh

Can you imagine if Steph looked like James Harden? Pussy boy wouldn't be getting a pass for those turnovers.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Stupid to announce your strategy unless it was a decoy strategy.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup. Thunders all over again

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Stupid to announce your strategy unless it was a decoy strategy.
    He never said what it was he found.

"I'll keep that in the memory bank going into Game 4, and hopefully it has a trickle over effect into the first quarter of the next game."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If he did find something and goes on a tear then Lebron will look even worse than any of us ever imagined because it will mean that Steph has basically been out there thinking his way through the game in essence toying with Lebron

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Already better teammate but agreed ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information