Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    is this the same got that said romo's injury was a blessing in disguise?
    Yup. That was him . That quote and Chris proclaiming we would win some games with Weeden have been two of my favorite quotes of the year here in the NFL forum.. Will Hunting taking a huge on bestnurseeva with his Kardashian/Sam tracker was the other

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Standing up for the baggage guys is one thing.. People change. But continuing to allow them to behave like kids and disrupt the team dynamic is another.

Jason Garret is truly a terrible, terrible coach. He brings nothing to the table. It's obvious that he is liked by the players, but nobody gives a about his ass, they do whatever they want.

Go back to the days of cutting a young talent like Derek Ross to prove a point IMO, the Cowboys are running a mini circus.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Question.. If the Cowboys don't win another game until Romo returns, should they tank the season and start planning for next year?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Question.. If the Cowboys don't win another game until Romo returns, should they tank the season and start planning for next year?
    I've been wanting them to tank after the New Orleans loss.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I've been wanting them to tank after the New Orleans loss.
    I was for the tread water approach.. But if we can't get another game without Romo and Philly/NY ends up getting a lead, whats the point. sucks.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I was for the tread water approach.. But if we can't get another game without Romo and Philly/NY ends up getting a lead, whats the point. sucks.
    Cowboys must win tomorrow. Dez can school overrated Sherman

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cowboys must win tomorrow. Dez can school overrated Sherman
    Not happening.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Predict the McFadden injury.. I'm going hamstring.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    we still must win tomorrow. Shehawks offense sucks especially on the road. We cannot, cannot, cannot afford to fall to 2–5.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    we still must win tomorrow. Shehawks offense sucks especially on the road. We cannot, cannot, cannot afford to fall to 2–5.
    Seahawks might as well be at home, there's gonna be more bandwagon Seahawks fans than Cowboys fans I'm sure.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Seahawks might as well be at home, there's gonna be more bandwagon Seahawks fans than Cowboys fans I'm sure.
    I don't think so, that's just for division games, Texans, Patriots and Packers IMO

What is it that the Cowboys can't get over the hump.....So many times the boys had chances to win but keep stinking it up.....O well time to tank.....

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I don't think so, that's just for division games, Texans, Patriots and Packers IMO
    You're crazy if you didn't think the Seahawks had more noise at today's game

Thread Information