Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    It will be impossible to make sense of this horrible tragedy….But I think most of us can agree that Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi is nice to look at…

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So this kid was a US citizen, correct? His ties to ISIS were probably through the internet only. His firearms were bought legally as far as I know. So what is the take away here? How do you combat ISIS or homegrown radical Islamic terrorism like this?
    I'd like to see hackers galore hired by US Gov.
    Search the internet 24/7 shutting down sites that have the Radical Islam terrorist babble.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Predictable cesspool of a thread

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Making a distinction between Muslims and radical Islam is the entire point. It's not the "neoliberals" who tend to smirk and rush to point out, "Oh, big surprise, the shooter's a Muslim."
    ... no . That's kind of the point. You are a neoliberal, one of these New Democrat types who will keep being intellectually dishonest by being surprised Muslims *gasp* have a significantly large radical population which kills people and hates American society. You cant or wont make a distinction and thus, are a major barrier against our society moving forward towards a realistic solution that absolves moderate and liberal Muslims at large while rightfully placing some pressure on more conservative, radical leaning types. The irony and hypocrisy so many having zero problem making this distinction with christian bubbas and bible thumpers.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Some people ITT clearly have no idea what the term neo liberal means.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoliberalism

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Some people ITT clearly have no idea what the term neo liberal means.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoliberalism
    It has taken on a different meaning in context of the Clinton era Democrats and onwards. I use neoliberal, new democrat and Clintonian interchangeably and it is more a reflection of the neocon label, and how so many democrats mirror neocons in many ways they may not even be aware of, than anything.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    It has taken on a different meaning in context of the Clinton era Democrats and onwards. I use neoliberal, new democrat and Clintonian interchangeably and it is more a reflection of the neocon label, and how so many democrats mirror neocons in many ways they may not even be aware of, than anything.
    I'm curious when this "different meaning" was taken on and who exactly is using it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I'm curious when this "different meaning" was taken on and who exactly is using it.
    Ok

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I'd like to see hackers galore hired by US Gov.
    Search the internet 24/7 shutting down sites that have the Radical Islam terrorist babble.
    they can't hire them, they all smoke pot

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ... no . That's kind of the point. You are a neoliberal, one of these New Democrat types who will keep being intellectually dishonest by being surprised Muslims *gasp* have a significantly large radical population which kills people and hates American society. You cant or wont make a distinction and thus, are a major barrier against our society moving forward towards a realistic solution that absolves moderate and liberal Muslims at large while rightfully placing some pressure on more conservative, radical leaning types. The irony and hypocrisy so many having zero problem making this distinction with christian bubbas and bible thumpers.
    What are you talking about? I just made the distinction and you're telling me I won't make the distinction.

What are we failing to do with regards to radical Muslims and terror groups that you believe will prevent attacks like the Orlando shooting, and how does liberal (or "neoliberal") policy get in the way of that, specifically?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    What are you talking about? I just made the distinction and you're telling me I won't make the distinction.

What are we failing to do with regards to radical Muslims and terror groups that you believe will prevent attacks like the Orlando shooting, and how does liberal (or "neoliberal") policy get in the way of that, specifically?
    I want to hear him talk more about how those damn neoliberals like Ronald Reagan and Margaret Thatcher aren't being hard enough on ISIS

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Im seeing you asking what will change if we blame Muslims, ie anything but making a distinction and completely dodging any real discussion about the its radical conservative adherents. Nice try though.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Im seeing you asking what will change if we blame Muslims, ie anything but making a distinction and completely dodging any real discussion about the its radical conservative adherents. Nice try though.
    Seriously, WTF?

I specifically said *radical Muslims.*

Apparently you can't make the distinction, I don't know how else this could be so difficult.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Game? You're paranoid.

I mean, all you have to do is elaborate on your position that we are hiding our heads in the sand by not naming the right enemy. Surely there are tangible and specific consequences to our homeland security because of liberals not having the balls to blame Islam.

So let's blame Islam. This is the fault of Muslims. How do we hold them accountable and make sure this kind of attack doesn't happen again?
    Not a radical Muslim to be found.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Here I am TRYING to have a "real" discussion on a public discussion board, and all I'm getting are accusations of not wanting to have a real discussion, or of "playing games."

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Not a radical Muslim to be found.
    It would be helpful for you to follow the prior posts in that discussion to see how I reached that post.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    ... and then doing what? What should we do about Muslims?
    Your one post before the last post I quoted. You never mentioned anything about radical islam, or made any distinction, in this entire thread.

We now see how extremely intellectually dishonest you are, and how like i predicted, you refuse any realistic discourse.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Your one post before the last post I quoted. You never mentioned anything about radical islam, or made any distinction, in this entire thread.
    I didn't mention radical Islam because the comment I was replying to didn't mention radical Islam.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    ... and then doing what? What should we do about Muslims?
    I didn't mention radical Islam because the comment I was replying to didn't mention radical Islam.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    We now see how extremely intellectually dishonest you are, and how like i predicted, you refuse any realistic discourse.
    SOOO melodramatic... I am specifically asking you for discourse about liberal failures with regard to fighting radical Islam and all you've done is accuse me of not wanting to talk about that very thing.

I'm not going to get into a boring Chump-vs-Avante back and forth with you, either you want to talk about it or you don't.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You won't quote the post I was replying to.

I await the real discourse you say you want.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Lol busted being a liar, then lies some more, then compares hinself to chumpdumper and me to avante as if he isnt the Avante here.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Now I'm just confused. Are you ESL and I wasn't aware? How are your reading comprehension skills so poor?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Seriously, WTF?

I specifically said *radical Muslims.*

Apparently you can't make the distinction, I don't know how else this could be so difficult.
    Truth rating: pants on fire.

Thread Information