My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    the nunes memo says so. mccabe himself has said his quote was mischaracterized

[/FONT][/COLOR]
    yes let's take the word of the guy who just got fired for lying under oath

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The problem with excluding Russian involvement is that you can't.

Rich being murdered as a loose end by the Russians is very consistent with known Russian sanctioning methods.

Get them drunk, lower their guard, kill them. Very very classic KGB.

Not conclusive in any universe, but it is a datapoint, in the larger picture.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am being singled out and treated this way because of the role I played, the actions I took, and the events I witnessed in the aftermath of the firing of James Comey. The release of this report was accelerated only after my testimony to the House Intelligence Committee revealed that I would corroborate former Director Comey's accounts of his discussions with the President.
    He wasn't fired for lying under oath, dip .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    swalwell from the intelligence committee also said mccabe's quote was a mischaracterization. how come they haven't released the transcript of what he said behind closed doors?

they dont even give his quote, they just paraphrase it.
    Last edited by spurraider21; 03-21-2018 at 12:58 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As it turns out, that may have been an understatement. Human rights lawyer Scott Horton, whose work in the region goes back to defending Andrei Sakharov and other Soviet dissidents, has gone through a series of studies by the Financial Times to show how funds from Russian crime lords bailed Trump out after yet anther bankruptcy. The conclusions are stark.

Among the powerful facts that DNI missed were a series of very deep studies published in the [Financial Times] that examined the structure and history of several major Trump real estate projects from the last decade—the period after his seventh bankruptcy and the cancellation of all his bank lines of credit. ...

The money to build these projects flowed almost entirely from Russian sources. In other words, after his business crashed, Trump was floated and made to appear to operate a successful business enterprise through the infusion of hundreds in millions of cash from dark Russian sources.

Donald Trump was bailed out of bankruptcy by Russia crime bosses
    https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2017/...a-crime-bosses

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wut?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA, Why do you make up so much stuff that's easily checked off with a google search?

You're the king of goalpost moving.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA, Why do you make up so much stuff that's easily checked off with a google search?
    Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dirty money: Trump and the Kazakh connection
    FT probe finds evidence a Trump venture has links to alleged laundering network

https://www.ft.com/content/33285dfa-...8-d3778b55a923

Ever since a series of bankruptcies left banks unwilling to lend to him, Donald Trump has been on the lookout for partners willing to fund the buildings that bear his name.

Over the years the US presidential candidate has assembled an eclectic collection of backers and collaborators. Some had chequered pasts, with links to organised crime or fraud schemes. But perhaps the biggest risk for Mr Trump’s complex, often opaque, business empire was that it might be used for a purpose US officials fear is rife in the country’s real estate sector: laundering dirty money.

A Financial Times investigation has found evidence that one Trump venture has multiple ties to an alleged international money laundering network. le deeds, bank records and correspondence show that a Kazakh family accused of laundering hundreds of millions of stolen dollars bought luxury apartments in a Manhattan tower part-owned by Mr Trump and embarked on major business ventures with one of the tycoon’s partners.
    This is how your ty candidate, became a ty President. On the back of a money laundering operation.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Certainly the conspiracy theorists are a bunch of stable geniuses.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    He wasn't fired for lying under oath, dip .
    Jeff Sessions statement:

After an extensive and fair investigation and according to Department of Justice procedure, the Department’s Office of the Inspector General (OIG) provided its report on allegations of misconduct by Andrew McCabe to the FBI’s Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR).

The FBI’s OPR then reviewed the report and underlying do ents and issued a disciplinary proposal recommending the dismissal of Mr. McCabe. Both the OIG and FBI OPR reports concluded that Mr. McCabe had made an unauthorized disclosure to the news media and lacked candor — including under oath — on multiple occasions.

The FBI expects every employee to adhere to the highest standards of honesty, integrity, and accountability. As the OPR proposal stated, “all FBI employees know that lacking candor under oath results in dismissal and that our integrity is our brand.”

Pursuant to Department Order 1202, and based on the report of the Inspector General, the findings of the FBI Office of Professional Responsibility, and the recommendation of the Department’s senior career official, I have terminated the employment of Andrew McCabe effective immediately.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Both the OIG and FBI OPR reports concluded that Mr. McCabe had made an unauthorized disclosure to the news media and lacked candor — including under oath — on multiple occasions.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

You're the king of goalpost moving.
    Reck, why are you so bad at doing a google search?

Both the OIG and FBI OPR reports concluded that Mr. McCabe had made an unauthorized disclosure to the news media and lacked candor — including under oath — on multiple occasions.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember that time you took the word of that same guy?

McCabe testified there would be no FISA warrant without the dossier.
    You are so transparently intellectually dishonest it's not even fun anymore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jeff Sessions statement:

After an extensive and fair investigation and according to Department of Justice procedure, the Department’s Office of the Inspector General (OIG) provided its report on allegations of misconduct by Andrew McCabe to the FBI’s Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR).

The FBI’s OPR then reviewed the report and underlying do ents and issued a disciplinary proposal recommending the dismissal of Mr. McCabe. Both the OIG and FBI OPR reports concluded that Mr. McCabe had made an unauthorized disclosure to the news media and lacked candor — including under oath — on multiple occasions.

The FBI expects every employee to adhere to the highest standards of honesty, integrity, and accountability. As the OPR proposal stated, “all FBI employees know that lacking candor under oath results in dismissal and that our integrity is our brand.”

Pursuant to Department Order 1202, and based on the report of the Inspector General, the findings of the FBI Office of Professional Responsibility, and the recommendation of the Department’s senior career official, I have terminated the employment of Andrew McCabe effective immediately.
    Why hasn't sessions pressed perjury charges?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're taking the word of Nunes, who couldn't even produce an actual quote?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Why hasn't sessions pressed perjury charges?
    We don't know if he has or has not. The OIG report release has been pushed back and that could be a sign there is a criminal investigation ongoing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We don't know if he has or has not.
    dude, then why are you victory dancing with that bolded quote from Sessions about lacking candor under oath?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jeff Sessions statement:

I am being singled out and treated this way because of the role I played, the actions I took, and the events I witnessed in the aftermath of the firing of James Comey. The release of this report was accelerated only after my testimony to the House Intelligence Committee revealed that I would corroborate former Director Comey's accounts of his discussions with the President.
    Sorry, we have evidence, i.e. the direct statement of the man fired contradicting your preferred narrative. Now we have to chose between believing the Trump administration, or the FBI director with two decades plus of public service.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

People don't lie to make themselves look bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes let's do a victory lol even though we don't really know

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jeff Sessions statement:
    The trouble for Sessions is that he recently testified before Congress that he knew of no collusive Russian contacts with the campaign. In an October hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee, Sessions had the following exchange with Sen. Lindsey Graham.

Graham asked: “Did you ever overhear a conversation between you and anybody on the campaign who talked about meeting with the Russians?”

Sessions responded: “I have not seen anything that would indicate a collusion with Russians to impact the campaign.”

In the same hearing, Sen. Al Franken pressed Sessions more specifically in this exchange: “You don’t believe that surrogates from the Trump campaign had communications with the Russians? Is that what you’re saying?” Sessions replied, “I did not — and I’m not aware of anyone else that did. And I don’t believe that it happened.”
    Speaking of Sessions and lying under oath.

What did Jeff Sessions lie about again?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Sorry, we have evidence, i.e. the direct statement of the man fired contradicting your preferred narrative. Now we have to chose between believing the Trump administration, or the FBI director with two decades plus of public service.
    You're so wrong

We aren't taking the word of the Trump administration on McCabe lying under oath, we are taking the word of the OIG (Obama appointee) and the FBI OPR (Mueller appointee).

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    TSA loves crooks

Thread Information