Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SpursTalk Moderator taking down my thread "Have Warriors reached Lakers level of gotry".

smh

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "It's hard to win when the opposing team is allowed to score"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's right though. The west is actively making moves trying to take down GS.

While the east will gladly give LeCoon a pass to the Finals every season.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

got had the chance of going to the east instead opted for loading up in the west therefore he should just shut the up tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Durant apologist but i do have to admit that sounds gy ...
    LeBron been talking some weird ish too ...but nothing that bad.
    But State imploding could be good for my Lakers ...The State dynasty might be felled early by injuries ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What move did Durant make to take down GS?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What move did Durant make to take down GS?
    well he did sign with the warriors effectively destroying their salary cap going forward to keep the core intact

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    got had the chance of going to the east instead opted for loading up in the west therefore he should just shut the up tbh
    Also, no move that any other team could possibly make is equivalent to an MVP in his prime joining a 73-win team. There's just no answer for a move that cowardly.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    well he did sign with the warriors effectively destroying their salary cap going forward to keep the core intact
    WTF do they even need cap space for? They have two MVPs, two additional All-Stars and a Finals MVP coming off the bench. They don't need more help.

If they ever need to shake up their roster, they could trade Klay and Draymond. I'm sure the league would love to bail the Warriors out with rigged trades.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, no move that any other team could possibly make is equivalent to an MVP in his prime joining a 73-win team. There's just no answer for a move that cowardly.
    Now look at Dur gots mounting ejection record.
    Pouty phuck playing the victim role in the post game interview.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba...-AAvhH5J?ocid=

3-7 since Twinky Twin Curry has been out.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    WTF do they even need cap space for? They have two MVPs, two additional All-Stars and a Finals MVPs coming off their bench

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Boston tried this year, Porkchop.

Injuries.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant is a perfect example of people with a victims mentality. It’s never enough. You can’t win with them (not talking about on the court).

Even though he stacked the deck like no one in the history of the NBA ever has, he will still always be victims in his mind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant is a perfect example of people with a victims mentality. It’s never enough. You can’t win with them (not talking about on the court).

Even though he stacked the deck like no one in the history of the NBA ever has, he will still always be victims in his mind.
    That in and of itself is revolutionary. The issue is that back in the yesterday's NBA, whiner teams like the Kings and Suns can't break through, the league has now changed the rules to benefit those victim teams in today's NBA. The only exception were the Jordan Bulls, who whined itself to rule changes for the benefit, but still impressive for them to get two threepeats.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    That in and of itself is revolutionary. The issue is that back in the yesterday's NBA, whiner teams like the Kings and Suns can't break through, the league has now changed the rules to benefit those victim teams in today's NBA. The only exception were the Jordan Bulls, who whined itself to rule changes for the benefit, but still impressive for them to get two threepeats.
    Don't forget the Lakers. Magic and Kobe both cried their way to the Lakers on draft day and got their way. And the league kept the West weak for the Showtime Lakers by banning damn near the Rockets' whole team for drugs.

Yesterday's NBA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't forget the Lakers. Magic and Kobe both cried their way to the Lakers on draft day and got their way. And the league kept the West weak for the Showtime Lakers by banning damn near the Rockets' whole team for drugs.

Yesterday's NBA
    Can’t argur on that. The lakers getting Len bias killed and destroyed the lives of multiple players (don’t forget Roy tarpley) was a Blackmark on yesterdays nba.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude is desperately in search of his own iden y. He is absolutely clueless and has a fragile psyche. Just strange and pathetic.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude is desperately in search of his own iden y. He is absolutely clueless and has a fragile psyche. Just strange and pathetic.
    Agreed to me it's pretty pathetic that he's allowed Draymond Green to become his father. It's clear all of his antics are done in hopes of impressing Draymond.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant apologist but i do have to admit that sounds gy ...
    LeBron been talking some weird ish too ...but nothing that bad.
    But State imploding could be good for my Lakers ...The State dynasty might be felled early by injuries ...
    LAbron to the Lakers for Ingram?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You laugh but our FMVP won't even sit on the bench, let alone come off it.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would be like Magic joining the Celtics in 1986.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SpursTalk Moderator taking down my thread "Have Warriors reached Lakers level of gotry".

smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durbeta with more 'wrong'.... his specialty.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't all teams in the NBA load up to beat the best ? GS is a 50 win team without Curry the same as the Spurs are without Leonard. I'd like to get GS in the first round because they're an easy out without Curry.

Thread Information