Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    You're claiming God has limitations.

BTW that fictional movie was already done. Jim Carrey, Morgan Freeman and Jennifer Aniston.
    Where did you get that idea? I said He doesn't give His attention to frivolous things like....Dear God I need a 7 to fill this straight.

This is a very true story.

Me and a few buddies shared an apartment. Across the street were some other apartments. Like all apartment complexs the trash cans are all lined up out front. Sometimes we'd get drunk and/or loaded. So there we were throwing rocks from the driveway seeing if we could hit inside one of those trash cans across the street.

We never made it, a lot of close ones.

My granny is sick, the doctor telling us she had a long life, so be prepared. That night I hit a knee....Dear God. After my prayer....God could You give me a sign that You heard me? So I go out to the driveway, pick up a rock and........slamdunk, nailed it.

A few days later....Doc...she's coming around, I am a bit shocked. She lived another ten years.

Not too long after that it's some football game I had $$$$$$ on. So ....Dear God......yep, lost my $$$$$$$$$$$.
    Last edited by JohnnyD; 11-21-2018 at 12:55 AM.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Spurtacular, don't play that stupid in my thread, ok? Either hassle me or talk about Blake, ok? Or of all things....Turkey Day.
    You dense AF, bruh.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    You dense AF, bruh.
    Good boy doing what you were told, now beat it.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Last edited by Spurtacular; 11-21-2018 at 02:13 AM.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Ok ok, that was funny.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    What do the Great Dust Spec followers eat on turkey day?
    Turkey I'd imagine. But there's nobody that follows a dust speck.

Damn you're stupid.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Blake, have you ever talked with anyone about your mental problems? Dead serious.
    Says the guy who keeps getting banned and re-registering on a site where 95% of the posters don't want him here.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Says the guy who keeps getting banned and re-registering on a site where 95% of the posters don't want him here.
    And visualizes me with my hand in my pants

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Turkey I'd imagine. But there's nobody that follows a dust speck.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_atheism

According to sociologists Ariela Keysar and Juhem Navarro-Rivera's review of numerous global studies on atheism, there are 450 to 500 million positive atheists and agnostics worldwide (7% of the world's population), with China having the most atheists in the world (200 million convinced atheists).[5]Of the global atheist and non-religious population, 76% reside in Asia and the Pacific, while the remainder reside in Europe (12%), North America (5%), Latin America and the Caribbean (4%), sub-Saharan Africa (2%) and the Middle East and North Africa (less than 1%).[6

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Where did you get that idea? I said He doesn't give His attention to frivolous things like....Dear God I need a 7 to fill this straight.

This is a very true story.

Me and a few buddies shared an apartment. Across the street were some other apartments. Like all apartment complexs the trash cans are all lined up out front. Sometimes we'd get drunk and/or loaded. So there we were throwing rocks from the driveway seeing if we could hit inside one of those trash cans across the street.

We never made it, a lot of close ones.

My granny is sick, the doctor telling us she had a long life, so be prepared. That night I hit a knee....Dear God. After my prayer....God could You give me a sign that You heard me? So I go out to the driveway, pick up a rock and........slamdunk, nailed it.

A few days later....Doc...she's coming around, I am a bit shocked. She lived another ten years.

Not too long after that it's some football game I had $$$$$$ on. So ....Dear God......yep, lost my $$$$$$$$$$$.
    Well heck that incident settles it.
    You got God figured out.
    Apparently this ability can be very lucrative.
    You just Joel Olsteened the board.

You gotta big venue?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_atheism

According to sociologists Ariela Keysar and Juhem Navarro-Rivera's review of numerous global studies on atheism, there are 450 to 500 million positive atheists and agnostics worldwide (7% of the world's population), with China having the most atheists in the world (200 million convinced atheists).[5]Of the global atheist and non-religious population, 76% reside in Asia and the Pacific, while the remainder reside in Europe (12%), North America (5%), Latin America and the Caribbean (4%), sub-Saharan Africa (2%) and the Middle East and North Africa (less than 1%).[6
    Which god do you follow, fabbs?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Which god do you follow, fabbs?
    Created universe.
    Created Earth.
    Placed man then woman on it. They lived in a paradise with everlasting life, had prospect of satisfying work and were told to multiply and fill the Earth (meaning have sex, have children.) Every child born would have a stable perfect mother and father. Along with perfect, loving humans surrounding them. The liars / haters who cast God as anti sex are just satanic slanderers.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Created universe.
    Created Earth.
    Placed man then woman on it. They lived in a paradise with everlasting life, had prospect of satisfying work and were told to multiply and fill the Earth (meaning have sex, have children.) Every child born would have a stable perfect mother and father. Along with perfect, loving humans surrounding them. The liars / haters who cast God as anti sex are just satanic slanderers.
    So you follow Allah.

Got it.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    So you follow Allah.

Got it.
    Cuck's god.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Have fun with this stuff guy, why are you so damn serious about a messageboard?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Well heck that incident settles it.
    You got God figured out.
    Apparently this ability can be very lucrative.
    You just Joel Olsteened the board.

You gotta big venue?
    What I've seen in my life is those with the Christian God in their life are better off than those playing this....bah humbug...bit. I've seen it.

Personally I have doubts about the Biblical account of how things went, but have no doubts something is responsible for all this. We can go with...God.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Anyone calling a stranger a pedo for no reason at all is allowed to post, are you kidding me?

That would get you banned on every site I've posted on. As would the language here.

Everybody here running everybody else down is cool?

What rules do I break?

BUT......not having any rules is the attraction.

I post on a board that gets pissed if ya post two posts in a row....Double Posting...they call it.

Forums out there where you get off the topic of a thread.....three days ban, then 10, then....gone!

How many posters here would last long anywhere else?
    Last edited by JohnnyD; 11-22-2018 at 01:43 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Have fun with this stuff guy, why are you so damn serious about a messageboard?
    You seriously re-reregistered after the site owner told you to off twice.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    You seriously re-reregistered after the site owner told you to off twice.
    If this were the old west I'd be a outlaw.

I was under the assumption we had no rules here. I guess we do.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    If this were the old west I'd be a outlaw.
    It's not. You're a creepy old man making lists.

I was under the assumption we had no rules here. I guess we do.
    Why did you come crawling back?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    It's not. You're a creepy old man making lists.

Why did you come crawling back?
    Not creepy even a little bit, creepy is you bugging everyone.

Everywhere else everyone is too uptight, here we have freaks like me. If you post other places then ya know this place is unique.

If I tried to play....so why are you....anywhere else, it's.....are you harrashing Pavlov? Here it's the norm.

Ok little man, time to go, you once again make me laugh as I had some time to kill. Yep,used and abused.

Gone~~~~
    Last edited by JohnnyD; 11-22-2018 at 03:18 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Not creepy even a little bit
    Yep, creepy.

Everywhere else everyone is too uptight, here we have freaks like me. If you post other places then ya know this place is unique.
    Then shut the up about posters here you fat little .

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Yep, creepy.

Then shut the up about posters here you fat little .
    See how easy that was, puddy in my hands.

Now, gone~~~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    See how easy that was, puddy in my hands.

Now, gone~~~
    puddy

It's putty you idiot.

Now, gone~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thread Information