Page 125 of 491 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175225 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,125 of 12267
    My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Tired of everyone saying he won a chip for us. He was NOT a star at that point. He was a good role model at the time and had a good two or three games to close it out but people, and I’m talking even commentators and players, are acting like today’s version of KL was on the team then. That’s such bull . He won a le WITH us, not FOR us.
    That's exactly how Spurs fans recalled it when he was playing for the Spurs.

I needs six for my fix. UnWantedTheory's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If everything is so untrue why doesn't anyone set the record straight? There has to be some merit to the reports. Refusing calls, the players meeting, and not traveling with the team happened. The Spurs may well have done something wrong, but that shouldn't give Kawhi a pass for the he pulled.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In REAL business world, when you have a contract YOU SIGNED YOUR NAME TO, you show up for work, you follow corporate policy, you do the job you were paid to do. End of discussion.

The Nephew did none of this, and would have been suspended if he refused to play for the team he was contractually obligated to play for to earn his salary last year and this year. In the REAL world you get sued for breach of contract and you don't get paid. Nephew got a free pass for this because in the East Coast West Coast media filter, Management/organization is the problem, not the player.

In some respects, it would have been cool to let Nephew essentially atrophy for two years sitting on the sidelines, but the Spurs franchise gets nothing in return and probably sets itself back a little bit.

I want to know why the Lakers, Celtics, and Sixers are not getting ripped in the media for not even making a legit offer for Nephew. None of those teams will win anything this year or next year in all likelihood. I would contend the Spurs are better than all of these teams today and one of their better players is out for the season with an injury (DJM). While more gifted physically than the SAS, the Sixers have bunch of immature punks as their top players. They will not do anything of note in the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In REAL business world, when you have a contract YOU SIGNED YOUR NAME TO, you show up for work, you follow corporate policy, you do the job you were paid to do. End of discussion.

The Nephew did none of this, and would have been suspended if he refused to play for the team he was contractually obligated to play for to earn his salary last year and this year. In the REAL world you get sued for breach of contract and you don't get paid. Nephew got a free pass for this because in the East Coast West Coast media filter, Management/organization is the problem, not the player.

In some respects, it would have been cool to let Nephew essentially atrophy for two years sitting on the sidelines, but the franchises gets nothing in return.

I want to know why the Lakers, Celtics, and Sixers are not getting ripped in the media for not even making a legit offer for Nephew. None of those teams will win anything this year or next year in all likelihood. I would content the Spurs are better than all of these teams today and one of their better players is out for the season with an injury. The Sixers have bunch of immature punks as their top players. They will not do anything of note in the playoffs.
    Acting as if businesses have some sort of moral high ground. Businesses do what's best for them no matter what. outta here with your trash takes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Acting as if businesses have some sort of moral high ground. Businesses do what's best for them no matter what. outta here with your trash takes.
    RD - you are and always have been a fool and a clown - do you even have a real job with those 47,260 posts? Being an imbecile sucks for you. I can't help you there. You are so dense you completely miss my point.

When you sign (an employee) your name to a contract, you commit your labor to the organization your work for. #2 violates the terms and conditions of his contract - that is wrong every day of the week.

A business is not a living breathing thing that has morality. Businesses should try to hire people with character and do the right thing. Obviously, not all businesses do the right thing. I am much more aware of that than you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW, 95% of RD's takes are trash. I think most posters would side with me on that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW, 95% of RD's takes are trash. I think most posters would side with me on that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RD - you are and always have been a fool and a clown - do you even have a real job with those 47,260 posts? Being an imbecile sucks for you. I can't help you there. You are so dense you completely miss my point.

When you sign (an employee) your name to a contract, you commit your labor to the organization your work for. #2 violates the terms and conditions of his contract - that is wrong every day of the week.

A business is not a living breathing thing that has morality. Businesses should try to hire people with character and do the right thing. Obviously, not all businesses do the right thing. I am much more aware of that than you.
    Lmao. Trash, absolute garbage. You're telling me businesses have never ed employees over? And he was injured, prove otherwise or stfu about breach of contract.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I mean on in the court..yes you’re right

i thought it’s not a Jordan anyomore

what version of Jordan 32 is that?
    jordan 32 low but this colorway looks to be a player exclusive for him

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao. Trash, absolute garbage. You're telling me businesses have never ed employees over? And he was injured, prove otherwise or stfu about breach of contract.
    #2's injury was as legit as somebody faking whiplash. Stephen A has pretty much debunked the seriousness of the injury by implying it was very minor. Stephen A actually said the other day the reason #2 wanted to leave the Spurs had nothing to do with the injury but everything to do with him just wanting to be in LA. Stephen A also said that he had know for a while #2 wanted to leave SA and this was before the injury fiasco. I know you may say Stephen A is full of but keep in mind he has no reason to defend the Spurs since he has always been a hardcore hater of the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The media didn't paint any picture of Kawhi. The mute did it to himself by not being a man and speaking for himself

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RD - 47,000 posts. I don't know what's funnier: that he has that many posts or that all 47,000 posts are all worthless, with no substance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RD - 47,000 posts. I don't know what's funnier: that he has that many posts or that all 47,000 posts are all worthless, with no substance.
    Propping yourself with alts. outta here got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The media didn't paint any picture of Kawhi. The mute did it to himself by not being a man and speaking for himself
    But he's always been the same, isn't that why we loved him before? Because Kawhi was "quiet and humble". Funny how the narrative changes when he's no longer on our side.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #2's injury was as legit as somebody faking whiplash. Stephen A has pretty much debunked the seriousness of the injury by implying it was very minor. Stephen A actually said the other day the reason #2 wanted to leave the Spurs had nothing to do with the injury but everything to do with him just wanting to be in LA. Stephen A also said that he had know for a while #2 wanted to leave SA and this was before the injury fiasco. I know you may say Stephen A is full of but keep in mind he has no reason to defend the Spurs since he has always been a hardcore hater of the Spurs.
    So why didn't the Spurs pursue legal action?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But he's always been the same, isn't that why we loved him before? Because Kawhi was "quiet and humble". Funny how the narrative changes when he's no longer on our side.
    Except when youre the focal point of a year long circus and mystery injury that no one knows wtf is going on, and then all the talk during the summer, would be nice if he spoke up for himself instead of letting others do it for him. Dont make excuses for a grown ass man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except when youre the focal point of a year long circus and mystery injury that no one knows wtf is going on, and then all the talk during the summer, would be nice if he spoke up for himself instead of letting others do it for him. Dont make excuses for a grown ass man
    WE didn't know about it. What went on between him and the organization we don't know. There were conflicting reports from "talk to his group" to "we text regularly", so no one really knows. Whatever happened though wasn't so bad that Pop completely shunned him.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So many pundits in the Toronto media saying how classless the Spurs fans were and how Toronto would never do that to one of their own

Same city that booed Vince Carter for a DECADE and even sent death threats to their OWN Maple Leafs goalie and his family after choking Game 7 against the Bruins in 2013.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So why didn't the Spurs pursue legal action?
    I felt they actually should have done it but unfortunately Pop and company tend to be cucks when it comes to going that route. Safe to say they didn't want to deal with the media backlash that would have occurred had they pursued legal action long with their rep getting tarnished even more by the media. You also have to factor in Pop is the coach of team USA so I'm sure he didn't want to alienate other players.

To me it's funny how you are bipolar in your defense of #2. One minute you sing his praises and then the next minute you hate him and then another minute you go back to signing his praises.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So many pundits in the Toronto media saying how classless the Spurs fans were and how Toronto would never do that to one of their own

Same city that booed Vince Carter for a DECADE and even sent death threats to their OWN Maple Leafs goalie and his family after choking Game 7 against the Bruins in 2013.
    They’ll boo him next year after he leaves. Isiah Thomas will tweet disapproval.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I felt they actually should have done it but unfortunately Pop and company tend to be cucks when it comes to going that route. Safe to say they didn't want to deal with the media backlash that would have occurred had they pursued legal action long with their rep getting tarnished even more by the media. You also have to factor in Pop is the coach of team USA so I'm sure he didn't want to alienate other players.

To me it's funny how you are bipolar in your defense of #2. One minute you sing his praises and then the next minute you hate him and then another minute you go back to signing his praises.
    2 sides to every story tbh. And it's not necessarily a reaction to Kawhi himself but more so a reaction to re ed ass fans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kinda Kawhi related. Check Parsons injury status

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no chemistry, stop doing that.
    He only gets in the game to make some baskets and then goes to the bench like a diva.
    Feel sorry for his next team.
    wait...what??? he starts...then goes to the bench...like every other starter in the league...lmfao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

In some respects, it would have been cool to let Nephew essentially atrophy for two years sitting on the sidelines, but the Spurs franchise gets nothing in return and probably sets itself back a little bit.

I want to know why the Lakers, Celtics, and Sixers are not getting ripped in the media for not even making a legit offer for Nephew. None of those teams will win anything this year or next year in all likelihood. I would contend the Spurs are better than all of these teams today and one of their better players is out for the season with an injury (DJM). While more gifted physically than the SAS, the Sixers have bunch of immature punks as their top players. They will not do anything of note in the playoffs.
    cant force an player to play when he is injured...when he played, spurs fans even said he needed to sit down and finish rehab...when the spurs sat him, everyone got mad...the guy was in a lose/lose situation

Thread Information