Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

How will DD take that if he hears it? Wow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hopefully not like a the way Kawhi took Parker's "My injury was 100x worse than his" blast, tbh.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It needs to be said if Demar thinks he should have the ball over Derrick . It's called coaching. He shouldn't take it personal. The team as a whole is better with derrick running it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obvious at this point..unfortunately, White is useful without the ball, while DD isn't..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Maybe he thinks, he is the most impt player

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Based on results hard to dispute the 3 games DDR is out Spurs win all, the 3 games white is out Spurs lost all.

On a more serious note White is probably 1 of 3 player to have impact on both sides of the floor and is at least more consistent on both sides than Gay.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gay is way more important than DDR.

On the flip side, DDR is the most important in the sense that when he has the ball he kills the Spurs much more than any other teammate (or opponent). it is "important" that he doesn't dribble the ing ball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If white is the difference between sucking and being mediocre, we shouldn't be standing pat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at this point I'm not even sure if DeRozan is one of the Top 5 most important players on the team. Yet he is the highest paid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    with that comment, where does that leave murray for pg duties? white to be fulltime pg?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Puts that terrible trade in perspective.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Like LMA took it after Pop called him out with the "timid" line in 2017 playoffs WCF??? Asking for a trade??

After that "incident" and LMA's worst playoffs series of his career he got an extension from the Spurs.

I assume after this "White is more important than you" PAFTO will give DeRozan a $200M contract extension. This is how Spurs' FO worked last seasons...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like LMA took it after Pop called him out with the "timid" line in 2017 playoffs WCF??? Asking for a trade??

After that "incident" and LMA's worst playoffs series of his career he got an extension from the Spurs.

I assume after this "White is more important than you" PAFTO will give DeRozan a $200M contract extension. This is how Spurs' FO worked last seasons...
    I wouldn't be surprised

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Something happened to Demar. He wasn’t like this before. I don’t know how to handle if depression but he’s a very good player. He needs to get his confidence back. Kill it. Just go to the rim, pick your man apart. I hope whatever it is he gets better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Something happened to Demar. He wasn’t like this before. I don’t know how to handle if depression but he’s a very good player. He needs to get his confidence back. Kill it. Just go to the rim, pick your man apart. I hope whatever it is he gets better.
    This is who he has been for years... Keep paying him big money in hopes he turns into a consistently good player and u will end up like Toronto

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is an obsolete player with piss poor at ude. But he does one single thing at a superb level, when he is mentally into it: two dribble lateral penetration + jumper from 12 feet. He is unguardable in that single action. Which he should do 5-7 times a game.
    Other than that, he is a total liability so he should just screen and move out of everybodys way. His defense is non-existent.
    I hope he finds his testicles and starts playing like a man, and Pop plays him 10 minutes a game tops.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully he comes back soon in good health

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Puts that terrible trade in perspective.
    Puts the non-moves before the trade deadline into sharper perspective.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only thing i question is why we are not tanking? I guess Pop wanted to see if DD is still an all star after his depression. Imo LMA is not an all star either and is regressing before our very eyes. Trade them both or release them or whatever gets them out of here and tank the next two seasons with Pop retired, thats the only plan. Free agents are not coming here.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only thing i question is why we are not tanking? I guess Pop wanted to see if DD is still an all star after his depression. Imo LMA is not an all star either and is regressing before our very eyes. Trade them both or release them or whatever gets them out of here and tank the next two seasons with Pop retired, thats the only plan. Free agents are not coming here.
    DeRozan is still pretty good and he could get better with more practice with the Spurs, he is only 29 years old. Both Aldridge and Gay have become better players as Spurs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeRozan is still pretty good and he could get better with more practice with the Spurs, he is only 29 years old. Both Aldridge and Gay have become better players as Spurs.
    I like your optimism but last season's LMA is waaay better than this season's. LMA has regressed on both ends and one 50 plus point game can't change that. He can't defend for . DD started well but most of the season he's bad, none of them is an all star imo. TANKING is the only option otherwise mediocrity rules.

Believe.
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Hopefully Demar goes to management to request a trade at the end of the year. This has been the worst season to watch him in 10 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully Demar goes to management to request a trade at the end of the year. This has been the worst season to watch him in 10 years.
    We can only hope son.We can only hope.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And, damn, that was a surprising quote by Pop. He's getting to that point in life where you are so old you don't even care to be brutally honest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If white is the difference between sucking and being mediocre, we shouldn't be standing pat

Thread Information