Page 44 of 119 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 2970
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Right, and I posted an article saying they indeed disputed Barr's claims that Trump was a saint.

And I didn't say it was for a 100% fact. I said life would be easier for YOU if you accepted facts.

You're delusional TSA. I pity you.
    “they indeed disputed Barr’s claims”
    “but it’s not 100% fact”

You’re too stupid to pity anyone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What’s your question?
    Behind a pay wall, but the answer to your question depends on the scope of Mueller/Rosenstein's "participation."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah how cute of you to try and help out the forum dunce. Only problem is the forum dunce claimed something as a fact and then attempted to use anonymous secondhand sources to back his claim. What did I claim as fact again?
    Wasn’t trying to defend anybody. Just found it curious that the line of argument you were using applies equally to the argument we were having earlier. If the devil is in the details, seems your claims of Mueller-Barr cooperation are, to drop the name of a really ty band, highly suspect.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “but it’s not 100% fact”

The "indeed" was an opinion. My opinion.

I then found an article with some of Mueller's team disputing Barr's assertions that the report is all roses for Trump when its not.

TSA cant tell what's an opinion and what's a fact now. Jesus almighty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    President Derp

I needs six for my fix. UnWantedTheory's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “but it’s not 100% fact”

You can believe that a report stating the team disputed Barr's claims exists, without believing in, or knowing if, the actual report is true dip .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    boom!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't wait til them liberal tears start flowing here on ST and world wide. The left are crybabies already but this is going to be epic!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't wait til them liberal tears start flowing here on ST and world wide. The left are crybabies already but this is going to be epic!
    What is calfilator?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is calfilator?
    Is this jeopardy? What is you'll never be the woman you wish to be reck no matter how hard you try for $500.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this jeopardy? What is you'll never be the woman you wish to be reck no matter how hard you try for $500.
    What is it you're waiting for? What tears?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is it you're waiting for? What tears?
    Your tears specifically tranny.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is it with conservatives and not answering straight up questions when asked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is it with conservatives and not answering straight up questions when asked.
    Who's a conservative? I'm just not you nor your ideology and it bugs you weak s. Get over yourself tranny.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    George Conway points out ‘critical’ phrasing in Barr summary that shows Trump may not have been cleared of collusion

Conway noted the very specific phrasing used by Barr that seems to indicate the president is not in the clear when it comes to collusion with the Russians.

Responding to a tweet imploring Reuters to

“please distinguish between no ‘evidence’ and ‘not enough evidence to make a finding,'”

in a recent article, conservative attorney George Conway added his two cents by

noting what AG Barr failed to plainly and clearly state.

If Mueller had used the words ‘no evidence of a conspiracy or coordination’ (i.e., no collusion),

you can be damned sure Barr would have quoted those words.

But Mueller didn’t, and

Barr didn’t.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/04/george-conway-points-critical-phrasing-barr-summary-shows-trump-may-not-cleared-collusion/

... in the same category of Mueller finding collusion but not enough for the very high bar of absolute certainty of conviction (this ain't a murder trial)

Trash and his mafiya did collude ACTIVELY and have been "forgetting", lying, obstructing for 2 years.

btw, lady-basher The Great Levandowski LIED that that he didn't work with Carter Page.

Last edited by boutons_deux; 04-14-2019 at 11:27 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    George Conway points out ‘critical’ phrasing in Barr summary that shows Trump may not have been cleared of collusion

Conway noted the very specific phrasing used by Barr that seems to indicate the president is not in the clear when it comes to collusion with the Russians.

Responding to a tweet imploring Reuters to

“please distinguish between no ‘evidence’ and ‘not enough evidence to make a finding,'”

in a recent article, conservative attorney George Conway added his two cents by

noting what AG Barr failed to plainly and clearly state.

If Mueller had used the words ‘no evidence of a conspiracy or coordination’ (i.e., no collusion),

you can be damned sure Barr would have quoted those words.

But Mueller didn’t, and

Barr didn’t.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/04/george-conway-points-critical-phrasing-barr-summary-shows-trump-may-not-cleared-collusion/

... in the same category of Mueller finding collusion but not enough for the very high bar of absolute certainty of conviction (this ain't a murder trial)

Trash and his mafiya did collude ACTIVELY and have been "forgetting", lying, obstructing for 2 years.

btw, The Great Lady-baser Levandowski LIED that that he didn't work with Carter Page.

exactly the same thing i pointed out - but trump cult whined that their dear leader was exonerated

we saw the conspiracy and the obstruction with our own eyes

only difference is some of us trust our own eyes

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Wasn’t trying to defend anybody. Just found it curious that the line of argument you were using applies equally to the argument we were having earlier. If the devil is in the details, seems your claims of Mueller-Barr cooperation are, to drop the name of a really ty band, highly suspect.
    What did I claim as fact and then use anonymous secondhand sources to back it?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    The "indeed" was an opinion. My opinion.

I then found an article with some of Mueller's team disputing Barr's assertions that the report is all roses for Trump when its not.

TSA cant tell what's an opinion and what's a fact now. Jesus almighty.

Who from Mueller’s team disputed Barr’s assertions?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    exactly the same thing i pointed out - but trump cult whined that their dear leader was exonerated

we saw the conspiracy and the obstruction with our own eyes

only difference is some of us trust our own eyes

Mueller was blind the whole time.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New panic at White House after briefing on Mueller report: ‘There is significant concern’ over obstruction

“They have been briefed but I’m told in broad brush strokes,” Karl explained.

“They’ve been briefed enough to know that

the White House will not invoke executive privilege to try to get further redactions.”

“But there is significant concern on the president’s team about what will be in this report,”

“There is significant concerns about what will be in here — new information — on the obstruction of justice question,

what the president was doing regarding some of the big questions.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/04/new-panic-white-house-officials-briefed-mueller-report-significant-concern/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    New panic at White House after briefing on Mueller report: ‘There is significant concern’ over obstruction

“They have been briefed but I’m told in broad brush strokes,” Karl explained.

“They’ve been briefed enough to know that

the White House will not invoke executive privilege to try to get further redactions.”

“But there is significant concern on the president’s team about what will be in this report,”

“There is significant concerns about what will be in here — new information — on the obstruction of justice question,

what the president was doing regarding some of the big questions.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/04/new-panic-white-house-officials-briefed-mueller-report-significant-concern/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29
    White House so panicked they will not invoke executive privilege to try to get further redactions

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What did I claim as fact and then use anonymous secondhand sources to back it?
    So Mueller isn’t cooperating with Barr?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mueller was blind the whole time.
    we will see how much conspiracy mueller found

i dont believe a word from barr

Thread Information