Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There will be a lot of negative comments here, but I am looking forward to next season. I think our youngsters will be even more experienced. We will be ready to go again!

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It'll be nice having some perimeter defense again with Dejounte back. Hopefully Pop and Gay return and Forbes becoming a sixth man gives the Spurs bench some firepower. A competent swingman would be nice with the MLE too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs will need to draft well and sign reclamation projects and G-Leaguers, hope somebody pans out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    first round exit again if we’re lucky

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't be. This team is full of losers and a coach who can't get out of his own way. these clowns.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very limited amount of talent. Not much to be exited. Turning into a San Antonio pistons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It'll be nice having some perimeter defense again with Dejounte back. Hopefully Pop and Gay return and Forbes becoming a sixth man gives the Spurs bench some firepower. A competent swingman would be nice with the MLE too.
    Which swingmen do you have in mind?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking forward to the draft & what players we can get to upgrade the roster! Montejunas will know the system more & will probably help this team next year!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL @ keeping Montejunas.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking forward to the draft & what players we can get to upgrade the roster! Montejunas will know the system more & will probably help this team next year!
    I don't see him back with the team next year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Me either. He can already see an easy ring with the dubs, who are in need of a big sub.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which swingmen do you have in mind?
    if I know

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its really going to be interesting to see what this roster looks like going forward. With the draft picks and D. Murray coming back, there is going to be quite a bit of youth on this team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry, BB, ain't gonna happen.

Forbes is in his own lane when it comes to the young guys.

White, Walker and DJ will compete with each other, but not with Forbes . . .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For a minute there, you had me going . . .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade LMA and get rid of DDR

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A team with no all stars won't do much. Next year is a trip to the lottery.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its really going to be interesting to see what this roster looks like going forward. With the draft picks and D. Murray coming back, there is going to be quite a bit of youth on this team.
    People talk like Murry is some type of star who is going to save the team.

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Next year is a trip to the lottery.

Should have been this year.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I've said before, as long as LMA is a main option meaning 1st or 2nd option Spurs are not le contenders. Spurs can still be le contenders with LMA on the team but only if he is 3rd or 4th option. Spurs need at least 2 to 3 players on the team to be better than LMA. I will not be attending another game until he is off the team or a 3rd or 4th go to guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm super excited for next season also. I think the team can and will be a whole lot better with just a small bit of moves and the young players maturing even more. I think Marco is going to end up getting moved and I wouldn't be surprised if Murray with one of those draft picks is traded so we could move up in the draft to get the guy Pop and RC thinks could help the team immediately.

If there are no trades to move up in the draft I still think we can find some quality role players to help this team be better. I honestly think Lonnie Walker is going to get more minutes than what a lot of people on this site thinks he is going to get and I think he is going to play well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I've said before, as long as LMA is a main option meaning 1st or 2nd option Spurs are not le contenders. Spurs can still be le contenders with LMA on the team but only if he is 3rd or 4th option. Spurs need at least 2 to 3 players on the team to be better than LMA. I will not be attending another game until he is off the team or a 3rd or 4th go to guy.
    I’m sure the Spurs are shaking in their boots at you not going to your one annual
    Game with an upper deck ticket.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Excited for a potential White/Murray starting lineup and Walker/Forbes coming off the bench. Idk if it's gonna work out 100% like that but we have young talent and the defense should really take a step up especially if we use our 19th pick correctly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gay may have to take a hometown discount to be re-signed.

PATFO probably sees him as standing in the way of some of the youngsters -- DJ, White, Walker.

One or more of those guys will likely see some time at the 3 spot. They are the future at that position.

Gay has said he's a "Spur for life." He may have to prove it by taking a bit less to stay . . .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ready to move on from Patty, Marco, Rudy, Cunningham, Poindexter, and DDR. LMA is in the doghouse, but is the only vet left that can score consistently. Need to let loose and see what Walker and Bertans can really do with significant minutes.

Thread Information