Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    6 consecutive lottery seasons and the only good pick to come out of them took Brooklyn to the playoffs.
    BOOM SHOTS FIRED

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Spurfans running their mouths and yet i wouldn't want the Lakers to trade places with the spurs

You could be making the WCF for years to come, possibly ringing if Durant leaves GS. Thank God Kiwi had other plans and decided to send the spurs back to the ice age

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure if it makes any sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurfans running their mouths and yet i wouldn't want the Lakers to trade places with the spurs

You could be making the WCF for years to come, possibly ringing if Durant leaves GS. Thank God Kiwi had other plans and decided to send the spurs back to the ice age
    The lakers got the LAvengers

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

LOL Lakers are such they can't make the playoffs with LeBron. What a trainwreck of a franchise.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LOL Lakers are such they can't make the playoffs with LeBron. What a trainwreck of a franchise.

You lost Kawahi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You lost an average of 55 games a year for the last six and the only decent pick you have to show for your tanking is in Brooklyn.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You lost an average of 55 games a year for the last six and the only decent pick you have to show for your tanking is in Brooklyn.
    still not as bad as kawahi

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    still not as bad as kawahi
    For real doe , imagine Chicago letting mj walk , or trading Kobe .. in their primes ..smh poopavich

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For real doe , imagine Chicago letting mj walk , or trading Kobe .. in their primes ..smh poopavich
    If you would have traded Kobe you might not have been in the lottery six straight years.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not sure if it makes any sense.
    Because English is not your first language

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If you would have traded Kobe you might not have been in the lottery six straight years.
    ^ Spur farmers salty tonight

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kobe got as many rings as the sperms organization .. we good

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you watching the playoffs? Kiwi would be our 1st option and for good reason.
    When I was telling Lakers fans Kawhi was a top 3 player on the planet, you guys didn't want to listen to it. You guys didn't want to give up what it took to get him. You guys wanted to keep scrubs like Ingram and Kuzma. Don't go talking about him being the best player now, or making him option number 1 over Lebron. You guys also all wanted Lebron more, that was also another stupid decision considering Lebron's age. You should have always made Kawhi the No 1 priority.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because English is not your first language
    It does my make sense regardless. Nothing to do with language. All about the lack of logic.

Also, neither is yours.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amazing the laker fans are so short sighted.

Kawhis prime will last another 5 years, 7 years max.

The lakers horrible management has already cost the franchise six seasons.

It’s like saying losing a job paying $100k a year with no chance of ever getting a job again when you have nothing to begin with is better than losing $500k.

With a gun to my head, I’d choose the later everytime.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It does my make sense regardless. Nothing to do with language. All about the lack of logic.

Also, neither is yours.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    When I was telling Lakers fans Kawhi was a top 3 player on the planet, you guys didn't want to listen to it. You guys didn't want to give up what it took to get him. You guys wanted to keep scrubs like Ingram and Kuzma. Don't go talking about him being the best player now, or making him option number 1 over Lebron. You guys also all wanted Lebron more, that was also another stupid decision considering Lebron's age. You should have always made Kawhi the No 1 priority.
    You're post is inaccurate. The Lakers offered basically the same deal for AD that they did for Kiwi. Problem: Gregory Popovich. He would NEVER trade with the Lakers and told Demps (Pop associate/protege) to not do the same. It takes 2 to tango son.

You are confusing not wanting to trade for "Playoff - I got knocked out in the 1st round - P" which in retrospect, I agree with not giving up a king's ransomPERIOD for a playoff choker. Him and Chuckbrook are perfect for each other.

Most sane Laker fans recognize Kiwi's talent and standing in the top 3. Been ranked there since 2016 IMO.

If he does sign with LA no doubt he's #1 option. Bron would make sure he eats early and often. I'm sure in his back channel meetings with him, he's assuring him and Uncle Fester of that fact.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Yeah, imagine how many more rings the Lakers would have won if they traded that chucker for real players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're post is inaccurate. The Lakers offered basically the same deal for AD that they did for Kiwi. Problem: Gregory Popovich. He would NEVER trade with the Lakers and told Demps (Pop associate/protege) to not do the same. It takes 2 to tango son.

You are confusing not wanting to trade for "Playoff - I got knocked out in the 1st round - P" which in retrospect, I agree with not giving up a king's ransomPERIOD for a playoff choker. Him and Chuckbrook are perfect for each other.

Most sane Laker fans recognize Kiwi's talent and standing in the top 3. Been ranked there since 2016 IMO.

If he does sign with LA no doubt he's #1 option. Bron would make sure he eats early and often. I'm sure in his back channel meetings with him, he's assuring him and Uncle Fester of that fact.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I get a pass son. You do this all the time

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers