My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marcy Wheeler. Dumb is still clinging to Russian collusion conspiracy theory.
    Shot down your/Solomon's Crowdstrike conspiracy regardless.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Shot down your/Solomon's Crowdstrike conspiracy regardless.
    Marcy Wheeler. Dumb claimed to have hard proof of Russian collusion and burned her own source and turned him over to FBI. Nothing came of it and FBI thought she was bat crazy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    TSA won't say one thing about the independent verification.

Must be true.

lol TSA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marcy Wheeler. Dumb claimed to have hard proof of Russian collusion and burned her own source and turned him over to FBI. Nothing came of it and FBI thought she was bat crazy.
    Nothing but emojis and purple prose from you.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Nothing but emojis and purple prose from you.
    You deserve nothing more when trying to pass Wheeler off as some sort of reliable source. She ruined her reputation long ago and will never recover. Her twitter feed is always good for a laugh though, I’ll give her that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The information there is from publicly available sources, do you dispute it?

Be as particular as you can.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marcy Wheeler being a nutbag doesn't make her cites faulty. Which ones do you take issue with?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or, are you content just waving your hands?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Or, are you content just waving your hands?
    I’m content to just laugh at you relying on Marcy Wheeler as a reliable source.
    She’s trending towards Louise Mensch territory.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m content to just laugh at you relying on Marcy Wheeler as a reliable source.
    She’s trending towards Louise Mensch territory.

Does not deign to descend to details.

Pure handwaving then, suit yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at anyone but CS "checking" that server. the libs are too ing lost.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    at anyone but CS "checking" that server. the libs are too ing lost.
    So you don't believe Trump's FBI independently verified the hack?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you don't believe Trump's FBI independently verified the hack?
    i haven't read anything of the sort. link me to it and i'll read it after my appt here at 7.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You deserve nothing more when trying to pass Wheeler off as some sort of reliable source. She ruined her reputation long ago and will never recover. Her twitter feed is always good for a laugh though, I’ll give her that.
    Says the guy who constantly posts links from wikileaks and Qanon as valid sources.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Says the guy who constantly posts links from wikileaks and Qanon as valid sources.
    Says the guy who posts links that directly refute his own claims

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...274253&page=54

lol ing dunce

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    i haven't read anything of the sort. link me to it and i'll read it after my appt here at 7.
    the tweet was posted and quoted twice on this page.

What are you even doing here?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the tweet was posted and quoted twice on this page.

What are you even doing here?
    i'll check it out later.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says the guy who posts links that directly refute his own claims

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...274253&page=54

lol ing dunce
    Does changing the subject ever worked for you everytime you get on, TSA?

I wasn't refuting anything in my OP on that thread, re . Go read it again, cuck.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump accuses NYT reporter of breaking the law by alerting FBI to Kushner meetings with Russian

Times reporter Michael Schmidt alerted the FBI’s assistant director for public affairs in March 2017 that

he and some colleagues had found out Jared Kushner and Michael Flynn had met in December 2016 with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak,

who then set up a meeting between Trump’s son-in-law and a Russian banker.

Schmidt’s email was then forwarded to FBI special agent Peter Strzok, who was leading the bureau’s Russia investigation, and Jonathan Moffa, an FBI counterintelligence officer,

Trump reacted with a pair of tweets suggesting that Schmidt had fed false information to the FBI.

“Just revealed that the Failing and Desperate New York Times was feeding false stories about me, & those associated with me, to the FBI,” Trump tweeted.

“This shows the kind of unprecedented hatred I have been putting up with for years with this Crooked newspaper.

I
    s what they have done legal?”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/06/tru...m_campaign=373

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Qhris' getting his hopes up again is just adorable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kaplan Bar Prep has been keeping their course material up to date... that last exception though

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Michael Flynn’s legal team is making bizarre moves — signaling he’s still hoping for a Trump pardon

Flynn recently hired a new firebrand lawyer, Sidney Powell, it suggested he could be maneuvering to change his legal strategy.

In the hearing on Monday, Powell, who had been publicly critical of the Russia investigation before joining Flynn’s team, requested a security clearance to review do ents in the case.

This was a surprising move, because the government said that there was no classified information in the do ents it had turned over to the defense.

The new moves from Powell suggest she will play into these conspiracy theories,

even though Flynn’s case is all but settled.

(And indeed,

it appears Mueller went far easier on Flynn than he could have,

declining to press charges related to undisclosed lobbying for Turkey.
    )

“Flynn is playing a dangerous game here with his new lawyer that could only lead me to one conclusion: this is all about a pardon now,”

“He will still cooperate but then he will make a full court PR press for Trump to pardon him.”

“The effort by Powell to get a clearance as part of her representation of Flynn (who [pleaded] guilty and is at the sentencing stage of his case) is no doubt about

her theories that there is separate classified info that

will ‘prove’ the intercepts that caught Flynn’s calls with Kislyak were illegal and/or that details were leaked by FBI elements trying to put pressure on Flynn.

Mind you, the clearance Powell wants isn’t for information in the existing record; it’s for unidentified ‘other information’.

Clearly she is prepping a legal move to get at this information as part of the separate pardon push.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/06/michael-flynns-legal-team-is-making-bizarre-moves-signaling-hes-still-hoping-for-a-trump-pardon/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Michael Flynn’s legal team is making bizarre moves — signaling he’s still hoping for a Trump pardon

Flynn recently hired a new firebrand lawyer, Sidney Powell, it suggested he could be maneuvering to change his legal strategy.

In the hearing on Monday, Powell, who had been publicly critical of the Russia investigation before joining Flynn’s team, requested a security clearance to review do ents in the case.

This was a surprising move, because the government said that there was no classified information in the do ents it had turned over to the defense.

The new moves from Powell suggest she will play into these conspiracy theories,

even though Flynn’s case is all but settled.

(And indeed,

it appears Mueller went far easier on Flynn than he could have,

declining to press charges related to undisclosed lobbying for Turkey.
    )

“Flynn is playing a dangerous game here with his new lawyer that could only lead me to one conclusion: this is all about a pardon now,”

“He will still cooperate but then he will make a full court PR press for Trump to pardon him.”

“The effort by Powell to get a clearance as part of her representation of Flynn (who [pleaded] guilty and is at the sentencing stage of his case) is no doubt about

her theories that there is separate classified info that

will ‘prove’ the intercepts that caught Flynn’s calls with Kislyak were illegal and/or that details were leaked by FBI elements trying to put pressure on Flynn.

Mind you, the clearance Powell wants isn’t for information in the existing record; it’s for unidentified ‘other information’.

Clearly she is prepping a legal move to get at this information as part of the separate pardon push.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/06/michael-flynns-legal-team-is-making-bizarre-moves-signaling-hes-still-hoping-for-a-trump-pardon/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

Thread Information