Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol on that Pacers workout video he said his play during the season caused him to drop to the second round in mock drafts. Also said their workout was really hard for him.

According to him he's up to 230 pounds now (bull ), he's unathletic, lacks to weight to post up, has a bad jumpshot. There's no other way to spin this. He was a ing reach and would've been there at 29.

Terrible pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They better not stash him. I don't see why he can't get NBA minutes out of the gate, and he'd develop better in Austin than anywhere else. As for the rest, I guess we'll see. I'd be shocked if PATFO didn't know about major psychological factors at this point.
    I can see him being a rotation player, sure, but I didn't like the at ude he was giving off when that came up. Doubt he'd accept an assignment to Austin as well tbh. He seems like he might be a low-key diva like LMA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can see him being a rotation player, sure, but I didn't like the at ude he was giving off when that came up. Doubt he'd accept an assignment to Austin as well tbh. He seems like he might be a low-key diva like LMA.
    I saw it more like his agent was making it clear he wasn't entering the draft just to stay in Europe. Around that time, most mocks had him in the late-first as an obvious stash. I'm happy they were upfront about it. Imagine if the Spurs had drafted him assuming he'd stay over and they had that fight now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good tbh.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Before anyone gets too excited, someone like Doncic dominated the best league in Europe. This guy put up scrub numbers in the Slovenian League.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn Jabari for cutting it off right before RC answered the SL question.

That makes me feel a bit better. The Spurs seemed to like him and see potential. They don't seem to know him all that well personally, but maybe that's normal? Anyway, him being the highest guy on their board and them believing in his talent goes a long way with me. Him putting on weight and gaining strength should happen with time. That's much better than him having to figure out how to play. Also seems like RC considers him a four through and through.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know if Samanic could go back to Europe if he wanted, tbh. He basically just came to America, ghosted his Euro team and has been here ever since

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lots of skills and glad to know he is less skinny. And just 19 wow.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know if Samanic could go back to Europe if he wanted, tbh. He basically just came to America, ghosted his Euro team and has been here ever since
    So they drafted Euro Kawhi

Free Throw Coach Aggie Hoopsfan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn Jabari for cutting it off right before RC answered the SL question.

That makes me feel a bit better. The Spurs seemed to like him and see potential. They don't seem to know him all that well personally, but maybe that's normal? Anyway, him being the highest guy on their board and them believing in his talent goes a long way with me. Him putting on weight and gaining strength should happen with time. That's much better than him having to figure out how to play. Also seems like RC considers him a four through and through.
    R.C. said they expected him to be part of the team next season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was another unsettling thing too.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah, that was one of the biggest things I had against him. He left them while they were in the playoffs. I know it looked worse to me because of the Kawhi thing, but it's not a good thing any time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol on that Pacers workout video he said his play during the season caused him to drop to the second round in mock drafts. Also said their workout was really hard for him.

According to him he's up to 230 pounds now (bull ), he's unathletic, lacks to weight to post up, has a bad jumpshot. There's no other way to spin this. He was a ing reach and would've been there at 29.

Terrible pick.
    Sure, cause all your scouting wizardry is beyond reproach.....

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Terrible pick.
    lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    R.C. said they expected him to be part of the team next season.
    Indeed, but I don't know what he said about summer league. From late June to mid July is my favorite time of the year. I'm always pumped to see the young guys get some run. I'm hoping Walker makes a run an SLMVP this time around, but he's going to need help for the Spurs to win the le. I don't expect it from Metu. Samanic and Johnson could be really good, though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He loves Mexican food.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was another unsettling thing too.
    Definitely doesn't seem like he's Spurs material. It takes all kinds, I guess. But I wish RC seemed to have a good handle on Luka as a man and not just as a prospect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Croatian KD, hopefully he has a fat mom instead of a POS Uncle and let's f'n go tbhhhh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Croatian KD, hopefully he has a fat mom instead of a POS Uncle and let's f'n go tbhhhh.
    So he is a snake afterall? .

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He says in the video that he can switch 1-5. He's not going to switch 1-5 in the NBA.

He talked about the Spurs "workout" including interviews, and the fact that the Spurs care about what you're like off the court. They spent time with him off the court. Of course.

He compared himself to Andrei Kirilenko, when asked. I hate those questions being asked of young, untested guys. But if he wants to go there, he's going to need to put on another 10-12 lbs. of muscle, get a really ed up haircut, marry a very nasty looking Russian woman, and get a bizarre Hannibal Lecter tattoo across his entire back. Oh, and he's going to have to become one of the best weak side shot blockers in the league. Sounds like a plan.

He loves Mexican food.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My name is Luka
    I live on the second floor

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He says in the video that he can switch 1-5. He's not going to switch 1-5 in the NBA.

He talked about the Spurs "workout" including interviews, and the fact that the Spurs care about what you're like off the court. They spent time with him off the court. Of course.

He compared himself to Andrei Kirilenko, when asked. I hate those questions being asked of young, untested guys. But if he wants to go there, he's going to need to put on another 10-12 lbs. of muscle, get a really ed up haircut, marry a very nasty looking Russian woman, and get a bizarre Hannibal Lecter tattoo across his entire back. Oh, and he's going to have to become one of the best weak side shot blockers in the league. Sounds like a plan.
    Hes also gonna have to start playing world of warcraft with Tim.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Def has handles

Thread Information