Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will the delusional self absorbed punk take a lower figure to be bought out from OKC?
    Surely his buddy LeBron in LA awaits with a banana boat off the coast of Venice Beach.

Multi millions more on the current insane contract he was given?
    Or a move to be relevant on a playoff team?

What do you think CP0 will do?

I hope OKC offers him minimal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He might end up in LA via some shady Hollywood deal that pays him to be in a movie.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I think OKC will just hold on to him, let him pad his stats and see if a desperate team will trade for him later. Maybe Detroit will try to recreate the old Lob City magic without realizing that he and Blake hate each other. Or maybe Miami will trade for him to keep Jimmy happy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He might end up in LA via some shady Hollywood deal that pays him to be in a movie.
    CP3 not even on a minimum deal. He’s a en loser. I’d rather Start cook or carruso. Let him go to MIA lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're not buying him out anytime soon... dude has 9 figures waiting for him

OKC will ride him for 3 years, be a marginal playoff team, and then when his contract is over it matches up nicely with the first round picks they're due

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like 160 mil left on that deal. He is going to want to collect most of it. That locks him in for a few years..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I think OKC will just hold on to him, let him pad his stats and see if a desperate team will trade for him later. Maybe Detroit will try to recreate the old Lob City magic without realizing that he and Blake hate each other. Or maybe Miami will trade for him to keep Jimmy happy.
    Poor SGA, CN... Imagine having to sit behind this prick...

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ...Killa ain't no country preacher, that's for damn sure.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Like 160 mil left on that deal. He is going to want to collect most of it. That locks him in for a few years..
    I'm ashamed, but, if you can't be honest with your fellows who can you be honest with? It's impossible, but, if it could be arranged, I wouldn't mind him toiling for, well you all know. [Cubby shuffles his feet, hitches up his suspenders, but, his tan khaki's refuse to stay suspended.]

Holler, but like don't hit.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Hopefully CP0 gets traded to Miami soon so SGA's development doesn't get stifled by that egomaniac like Blake's was.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He brought basketball to OKC, so I'm not sure if he wants to leave considering the money..

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He isn't going to get bought out. My guess is he will play this year and then sit at home and collect pay checks...like Jr Smith did with the Cavs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What happened to all the Thunder trolls

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He isn't going to get bought out. My guess is he will play this year and then sit at home and collect pay checks...like Jr Smith did with the Cavs
    Chris Paul brought basketball to OKC full time.

Had the "NO/OKC Hornets" project from 05-07 been a disaster, with the team winning <20 games per season and not competing respectably in those 2 years, the fan showing would have been pathetic after the first few weeks of the season and moving the Sonics to OKC would never have been considered.

Clay Bennett might be #1 on Seattle's list, Malcolm Butler/Darrell Bevell #2, but then I'd have Chris Paul at #3, ahead of the traffic, hoboes, gas prices, SB XL refs, Lou Piniella and winter rain, tbh.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Plan for OKC is that CP3 “doesn’t play a game in a Thunder uniform," looking to move him soon, per @wojespn

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Plan for OKC is that CP3 “doesn’t play a game in a Thunder uniform," looking to move him soon, per @wojespn
    Good to see you back among the living, sweetheart. This good news for you should render your convenient recall of my traffic violations absent from your memory banks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good to see you back among the living, sweetheart. This good news for you should render your convenient recall of my traffic violations absent from your memory banks.
    You have nary room, coming back out of hibernation only after bringing in Davis with the anticipation of Leonard.

Nary room.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're not buying him out anytime soon... dude has 9 figures waiting for him

OKC will ride him for 3 years, be a marginal playoff team, and then when his contract is over it matches up nicely with the first round picks they're due
    You think THAT team with CP3 is even close to PO contention?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone else see another round of amnesty cuts being negotiated into the next CBA?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree though. CP3 is quickly going to choose between playoffs and contention vs. playing for a city that adores him for a lot more money. If he picks the former, he's certainly going to California.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You have nary room, coming back out of hibernation only after bringing in Davis with the anticipation of Leonard.

Nary room.
    Me? You're the charter miscreant in this scenario. After Florida this place was abandoned. I stood here by my lonesome, till weeks later you fellows started straggling in one & two at-a-time.

Please.

+ "nary" is my . Not your .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He will go back to clitters

He has his commercials to film and clips are prime for him

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    He will go back to clitters

He has his commercials to film and clips are prime for him
    There's no way he'd go back to the team he quit on and talked about, that got better without him, all so he can play limited minutes as Pat's backup. His ego couldn't handle it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's no way he'd go back to the team he quit on and talked about, that got better without him, all so he can play limited minutes as Pat's backup. His ego couldn't handle it.
    He'll go to the team he was originally traded to at the end of the lockout before Stern blocked it.

Thread Information