Page 129 of 162 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,225 of 4038
    Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Messi is the WIFI that only works at Camp Nou tbh

Between game 7 and last night it’s been a tough year

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

Between game 7 and last night it’s been a tough year
    Could be worse, we got c-stomped by Ajax at home

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Could be worse, we got c-stomped by Ajax at home
    Honestly, at least your lead was only one away goal and you had no Ramos.

The sad thing is, I always knew the first leg against Pool flattered us thanks to Messi.

I honestly wasn't convinced Barca would've beaten Ajax considering how strong their midfield is and how pathetically slow we are transitioning from defense to attack.

Blew a golden chance with PSG getting knocked out early, no Juventus, down year for Madrid, Liverpool injuries for second leg etc..

But maybe this had to happen (same with you guys getting Zidane back) so they can clean house this summer window.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Ronaldo sulks and pouts constantly, Ramos was always the leader of those Madrid squad as good as Ronaldo was.
    Same thing can b said about Iniesta and Barca tbqh. Has midget won a CL without team leader Iniesta?

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Same thing can b said about Iniesta and Barca tbqh. Has midget won a CL without team leader Iniesta?
    Has Iniesta won a CL without Messi? He won a world cup with some of Ronaldo's teammates though.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Has Iniesta won a CL without Messi? He won a world cup with some of Ronaldo's teammates though.
    No but he won Euro and WC without Messi

Honestly, at least your lead was only one away goal and you had no Ramos.

The sad thing is, I always knew the first leg against Pool flattered us thanks to Messi.

I honestly wasn't convinced Barca would've beaten Ajax considering how strong their midfield is and how pathetically slow we are transitioning from defense to attack.

Blew a golden chance with PSG getting knocked out early, no Juventus, down year for Madrid, Liverpool injuries for second leg etc..

But maybe this had to happen (same with you guys getting Zidane back) so they can clean house this summer window.
    Yep..weakest CL since maybe 2005?

Madrid/City/Bayern/Juve/PSG all will be better and hungrier next year..There is no way this Barca side is sniffing the trophy in 2020 without a major shakeup (coach/players)

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Yep..weakest CL since maybe 2005?

Madrid/City/Bayern/Juve/PSG all will be better and hungrier next year..There is no way this Barca side is sniffing the trophy in 2020 without a major shakeup (coach/players)
    De Ligt and De Jong are coming, but a new manager and Suarez replacement is a must. Perhaps even another midfielder with pace.

And Coutinho, wtf

I mean, I thought Patty Mills contract was bad but seriously WTF

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Barcelona - Atlético Madrid 2:1
    Atleti - Barça 2:0, Messi does nothing

Juventus - Barça 3:0
    Barça - Juve 0:0
    Messi does nothing in both games

Barça - Roma 4:1
    Roma - Barça 3:0, Roma avances on away goals, Messi does nothing

Barça - Liverpool 3:0
    Liverpool - Barça 4:0, Messi does nothing

Messi dribbles better than Cristiano, yes, but Cris would absolutely make goals in several of those second leg games.
    "Messi does nothing"

Just cheked the highlights, Messi handed out not less that 4 or 5 assists that should have ended in a goal on that second leg.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    "Messi does nothing"

Just cheked the highlights, Messi handed out not less that 4 or 5 assists that should have ended in a goal on that second leg.
    I get you point, poor Messi doing all well but plays with pure amateur players.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I get you point, poor Messi doing all well but plays with pure amateur players.
    No, but you are exaggerating. Last year, vs Rome, he was Indeed invisible. On this second leg vs Liverpool he played as well as a forward that loses 4-0 can play.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Where is your God now? Where is the so called GOAT?

1 penalty in 5 games in the Copa America and another choke job on his resume

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Boiled down:

CLs:

Ronaldo 5 > 4 Midget

Major NT trophies:

Ronaldo 1 > 0 Midget

Let us proceed...

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Such a bitter hater.

Dude, just deal with the fact that for most folks this guy is the greatest football player they have ever seen and you will be able to live more freely, tbh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Such a bitter hater.

Dude, just deal with the fact that for most folks this guy is the greatest football player they have ever seen and you will be able to live more freely, tbh.
    Boiled down:

CLs:

Ronaldo 5 > 4 Midget

Major NT trophies:

Ronaldo 1 > 0 Midget

Let us proceed...

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    No, but you are exaggerating. Last year, vs Rome, he was Indeed invisible. On this second leg vs Liverpool he played as well as a forward that loses 4-0 can play.
    Spot on. Created ALL EIGHT chances the team had.

Even in the Brazil match he was comfortably their best player. Not saying either of those games were a masterclass but he was still good. His worst games this year aren't nearly as bad as Ronaldo's worst games this season.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Boiled down:

CLs:

Ronaldo 5 > 4 Midget

Major NT trophies:

Ronaldo 1 > 0 Midget

Let us proceed...

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    A few La Liga les, that's all midget won in his prime and without Xavi and Iniesta. No Champions League or national team les. Pathetic

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Spot on. Created ALL EIGHT chances the team had.

Even in the Brazil match he was comfortably their best player. Not saying either of those games were a masterclass but he was still good. His worst games this year aren't nearly as bad as Ronaldo's worst games this season.
    Godnaldo is 34

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I think that should have Messi make 5 goals and 3 assists, which he absolutely could do, no one would question why Argentina is only 3rd. Instead of that, Messi settled for phantasmagoric grass complaints and corruption allegations.

I mean, if you see how Juve went out of the Champions, Cris made a hat trick to a tough defensive team like the Atlético, then scored in both legs against Ajax. Who can blame him for the elimination?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    "Cris"

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    I think that should have Messi make 5 goals and 3 assists, which he absolutely could do, no one would question why Argentina is only 3rd. Instead of that, Messi settled for phantasmagoric grass complaints and corruption allegations.

I mean, if you see how Juve went out of the Champions, Cris made a hat trick to a tough defensive team like the Atlético, then scored in both legs against Ajax. Who can blame him for the elimination?
    And Messi has multiple goals against Liverpool

At the end of the day the defense failed both of them. They both scored enough to advance.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    And Messi has multiple goals against Liverpool

At the end of the day the defense failed both of them. They both scored enough to advance.
    Missy was completely ghost in the 2nd leg despite being the "skipper".

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Missy was completely ghost in the 2nd leg despite being the "skipper".
    Moronic post, all eight chances were created by Messi. Literally any semblance of scoring Barca had were because of hi . He was far from a ghost. Barca scored enough to win the tie, conceding 4 goals is inexcusable.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Moronic post, all eight chances were created by Messi. Literally any semblance of scoring Barca had were because of hi . He was far from a ghost. Barca scored enough to win the tie, conceding 4 goals is inexcusable.
    Why are you answering to a known troll son?

Thread Information