Post Count

bummer

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘Trump confessed on television’:

Fox News’ top political editor says the impeachment case is clear

America’s Newsroom host Bill Hemmer turned towards Fox News Political Editor Chris Stirewalt and

said that there’s “no record” of the allegations against Trump and

his apparent pressuring of the Ukrainian government to investigate his political rivals.

“There is a record for those committees even if they meet without television cameras present,” Stirewalt responded.

“We are early in this process, number one,” he said.

“Number two, the whistleblower doesn’t matter anymore. … The whistleblower is substantially irrelevant.

The President confessed on television — he said, ‘I did it,’ and

then he added China to it,

which sort of obviates the question about is there a whistleblower, isn’t there a whistleblower.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/10/trump-confessed-on-television-fox-news-top-political-editor-says-the-impeachment-case-is-clear/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Darrin and DMC like the article that says Dennison is a stupid blind jackass .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    >> Posts article criticizing executive's absues of executive powers, focusing on retaliation whistle-blowers
    >> Sees no problem in Trump's use of executive powers to pressure political opponents.

But hey, it says MSM bad, right?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not exactly surprised that the intelligence apparatus reacted differently to whistleblowers who exposed torture abroad and secret surveillance programs than they did to a whistleblower who revealed that the President of the United States was negotiating foreign aid in exchange for dirt on political rivals. Consider the stakes.

That's not a defense or an endorsement, it's just to say that concluding that the Ukraine whistleblower is a fraud, or a cog in a larger coup of the President, is a massive reach. Pointing out the differences in consequences, particularly without contrasting the means by which the information was "leaked" (the Ukraine WBer didn't go to Wikileaks, for one thing), is not a very effective case.

I like Taibbi but he's reaching pretty unfortunate levels of paranoia these days.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meanwhile Chelita Manning sitting in jail with no charge for a few months already

Deep state detests real whistle blowers like Snowden and Manning yet they are sucking the out of this whistle-blower LMAO

I feel sorry for the pathetic Americans who actually believe this Cia agent is a whistle-blower

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's take a closer look

- is a Cia agent? Check
    - infiltrated the white house? Check
    - is now hiding behind Cia skirts? Check

That's no whistle-blower. That's a spy

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Meanwhile Chelita Manning sitting in jail with no charge for a few months already
    The charge is contempt of court. She's guilty of that. Her sentence is the fine and incarceration for the duration of the grand jury.

Pretty simple.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not exactly surprised that the intelligence apparatus reacted differently to whistleblowers who exposed torture abroad and secret surveillance programs than they did to a whistleblower who revealed that the President of the United States was negotiating foreign aid in exchange for dirt on political rivals. Consider the stakes.

That's not a defense or an endorsement, it's just to say that concluding that the Ukraine whistleblower is a fraud, or a cog in a larger coup of the President, is a massive reach. Pointing out the differences in consequences, particularly without contrasting the means by which the information was "leaked" (the Ukraine WBer didn't go to Wikileaks, for one thing), is not a very effective case.

I like Taibbi but he's reaching pretty unfortunate levels of paranoia these days.
    One of my first reactions was that wb volunteered as part of group of IC people who knew the Trash-Ukraine crime.

Trash called the IC Nazis in his campaign.

Later said he didn't believe 17 IC agencies that Pootin had meddled and did believe Pootin saying he didn't.

I expect those two items plus lots more of Trash daily has boiled a lot blood in the IC (and their military friends) people, who saw the Ukraine crime as the perfect opportunity for totally legal payback.

All they needed was for someone to sacrifice his normal life and blow the whistle, which he did through totally legal channels.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 10-07-2019 at 08:57 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Let's take a closer look

- is a Cia agent? Check
    - infiltrated the white house? Check
    - is now hiding behind Cia skirts? Check

That's no whistle-blower. That's a spy
    "infiltrated"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cheljta is in jail for refusing to testify against Julia Assange

The got judge is just pissed. ing s

Chelita already answered all the questions. They just want to ask her again and test her memory and make her fall in a trick question so they can charge her of perjury and force her to BS about Assange to avoid serious jail time

She's a national hero. Scratch that she's a world heroine. Lmao contempt of court. The court is a joke it's the 7th distri t of Virginia. That's not a court that's a ing Clown show.

Cheljta chelita chelita!!!

USA usa usa!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Chelita already answered all the questions. They just want to ask her again and test her memory and make her fall in a trick question so they can charge her of perjury and force her to BS about Assange to avoid serious jail time
    why doesn't she just give the same answers then?

Simple.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

She's a national hero. Scratch that she's a world heroine. Lmao contempt of court. The court is a joke it's the 7th distri t of Virginia. That's not a court that's a ing Clown show.

Cheljta chelita chelita!!!

USA usa usa!
    You are a Putin guy.
    Dont act like you are offended.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We dont need a fckn whistleblower except to look at the depth of stupidity and who all is involved.

Trump could not hold back his traitor mouth all on his own.
    This is all that is needed. Then to make it all better, he asked China.
    He done in 2020.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's absolutely the worst legal strategy I've ever heard.

Getting imprisoned and fined $1000 a day for a year and a half to pwn...er...no one....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh please do this.
    Censure Schiff for mocking our dumb ass president for hitting himself in the face.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bill Clinton asked UK's Tony Blair to 'take a look at' fixing problem during 2000 'political season': do ent

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO at the idea of Ben Sasse ever turning on Trump. He talks a lot of to attention in front of cameras just like Flake and Corker did, but just like those two losers he falls in line behind Trump every time there is an actual vote that matters.

Thread Information