Love to Boston,
    I. Thomas to LA,
    Lonzo to the Spurs,
    Tristan Thompson to Boston,
    Ingram to the Spurs,
    Kuzma to Cleveland,
    Marcus Smart to LA.

Bam!!!!! Get it done!!!
    I laughed... the deal just kept getting bigger and bigger, 'til the number of players involved exploded into the comical realm.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good thing we gave 50 mil to house

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's under control for only one more July. They aren't replacing their depth at this point. Kyrie/Kawhi/LMA can win a le. Kyrie/Kawhi can't.
    What other trades work salary wise. Keeping LMA and getting Kyrie would be pretty damn amazing.

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IF Kyrie ever landed a Spurs' uniform he would quickly become one of the most talented players ever to don the jersey.

He still owns the AT&T Center's scoring record at 57.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    R.C has to get it done. It would be beauuuutiful

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I laughed... the deal just kept getting bigger and bigger, 'til the number of players involved exploded into the comical realm.
    Stopped reading at Lonzo to the Spurs. A trade worthy of Cecil B. DeMille.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What other trades work salary wise. Keeping LMA and getting Kyrie would be pretty damn amazing.
    Almost impossible to get it to work without Aldridge. How do you get $15.6mm out the door otherwise unless it's Parker. But Spurs would never do that to HOTS.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's under control for only one more July. They aren't replacing their depth at this point. Kyrie/Kawhi/LMA can win a le. Kyrie/Kawhi can't.
    LMA with a rubber hose. We aint winning with that soft ass . Ship his ass for ANYTHING just get him off the team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IF Kyrie ever landed a Spurs' uniform he would quickly become one of the most talented players ever to don the jersey.

He still owns the AT&T Center's scoring record at 57.
    Id almost forgotten about that painful loss...thanks!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs can stay under the tax with this trade (which is possible with Simmons leaving and no LLE being used), they can get by with the 175%-plus-$100k rule. So Green and incentive would be enough. That's even more true if the Spurs trade Parker for a bad contract to add value. Kyrie makes a much as Kawhi; they don't need to go through hoops to match a deal that small.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Almost impossible to get it to work without Aldridge. How do you get $15.6mm out the door otherwise unless it's Parker. But Spurs would never do that to HOTS.
    That's what I'm thinking. We would need to get another big for sure, but Kyrie would be a killer addition. I'm sure PATFO is weighing the pros and cons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs can stay under the tax with this trade (which is possible with Simmons leaving and no LLE being used), they can get by with the 175%-plus-$100k rule. So Green and incentive would be enough. That's even more true if the Spurs trade Parker for a bad contract to add value. Kyrie makes a much as Kawhi; they don't need to go through hoops to match a deal that small.
    Thank you Chinook. I'm intrigued.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People here are stupid if they think Kyrie wouldn't be a great fit. He doesn't necessarily need to be the number one option. He just needs the ball in his hands which is just fine for the Spurs system. Tony only had the ball in his hands his entire career...All Kawhi would have to do is post up, work off the ball, and spot up which we'll save him from expending tons of energy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isn't it salaries within $5 million? 175% plus $100k only applies when small amounts are going out the door.

I was wrong too - I was doing 125% plus 100k. Kyrie is $18.869 so falls below the $19.6mm threshold. Spurs only need to send out $13.869.

Danny and Anderson is $12.152. Only need another $1.717. Murray alone isn't enough. Could do Murray and Forbes.

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a better fit than CP3 because of the size of his contract and ummmmm....

Cause he's only 25.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RC will hire Krista Irving instead...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's what I'm thinking. We would need to get another big for sure, but Kyrie would be a killer addition. I'm sure PATFO is weighing the pros and cons.
    Coming to think of it, you will have to trade away Parker. You can't have 45mil in PGs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=Phenomanul;9096815]He's a better fit than CP3 because of the size of his contract and ummmmm....

Cause he's only 25.[/QUOTE]

The fact he is only 25 and still has 2 years left on his contract is why the spurs should try and do this deal.. Elite scorer entering his prime reminds me a lot of Harden when he lft okc..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah. Something tells me, even if all they would really have to do is jettison Parker for a year for Kyrie, the Spurs wouldn't do it because "loyalty and culture ".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The best thing so far Jordan Schultz says Knicks and Cavs are in serious talks. He burned me on the Gortat for Splitter trade a few years ago.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aldridge, Murray, Green + 1st has to be the trade package

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RC will hire Krista Irving instead...
    Krista Irving 2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aldridge, Murray, Green + 1st has to be the trade package
    Inb4 "Green is too valuable".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People here are stupid if they think Kyrie wouldn't be a great fit. He doesn't necessarily need to be the number one option. He just needs the ball in his hands which is just fine for the Spurs system. Tony only had the ball in his hands his entire career...All Kawhi would have to do is post up, work off the ball, and spot up which we'll save him from expending tons of energy.
    A positive side effect could be that Apalikes , dumbbom etc. might go the Chester Bennington route and hang themselves because Kawhi's numbers could suffer.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Typical dip s overthinking stuff, content with a mediocre supporting cast

Thread Information