Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    The Korean cheerleader thread makes this a really easy answer imo.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    The Korean cheerleader thread makes this a really easy answer imo.
    tbh

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No one else ever claimed to be RaZon. Of course it's me.
    RaZon could talk the rasslin', blues, boxing, football, sprinting, bodybuiling, the sci fi/fantasy novel. He knew a lot of ....stuff. RaZon could answer all these in a snap.

1.The Fabulous Kangaroos (famous tagteam) were......?

2.Who was the leader of The Memphis Jug Band?

3.This Nebraska RB was known as....Thunder?

4.The fastest sprinter to ever run for Namibia?

5.Cuban legendary bobybuilder?

6.What is considered the first sci fi novel?

7.What boxer is said to have had over 800 bouts?

Prediction....way too lazy to Google anything, so this will be ignored.

You weren't RaZon, ya don't know anything. , the guy was actually on my level, that doesn't happen here.

You were ChumpDumpster...right? He like you knew nothing. His thing was seeing who he could bug, yep, just like you.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Judy bought a home computer back when they first came out. She'd...."get on here it's entertaining", I'd...."looks boring to me." That went on for about a year, then one day with nothing on the TV, not in a music mood (very rare). I sat down and tried to figure this out.

Anyway....

After getting my sea legs I landed on my first messageboard, it was called Track & Field Media (now defunct). I went in as Larry, which is my real name. I posted about USC sprinter/footballer Sultan McCullough. So here comes this guy...."we don't talk football here, this is a track forum, stick to track" Being a nice guy and not wanting to start out badly I....."ok, sorry".

A week or so goes by and I decide to try this again, so I go back to T&FM, I notice my Sultan McCullough thread is red hot, everyone is....."Larry is a newbie, and it's obvious he knows his stuff so back off". So I cool the football aspect of it and just talk about sprinters at USC. Here comes this guy again...."can you only talk sprinting, we prefer distance running here"......now I'm getting pissed, so...."cool, so talk to me about the great Indian runner Tom Longboat".

I ended up taking this punk to school as the board...."newbie Larry kicked (forgot his name, he was the forums jerk) butt, BRAVO! "

As I moved around, it became real clear, a lot of assholes out there, and being nice, cool, really doesn't work. And....if ya know anything at all.....YOU GOOGLED THAT......hahahaha~~~~~~~

I just have fun with all this, anyone taking this stuff too seriously........................why?

I graduated HS in 1968, that was the year Bob Beamon had his amazing 29 plus long jump leap in Mexico City. A year later I'm floating around a few miles off the coast of Viet Nam. Seen a ton, and read even more, why anyone fights this....???
    Last edited by Avante; 03-05-2018 at 01:00 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    RaZon could talk the rasslin', blues, boxing, football, sprinting, bodybuiling, the sci fi/fantasy novel. He knew a lot of ....stuff. RaZon could answer all these in a snap.

1.The Fabulous Kangaroos (famous tagteam) were......?

2.Who was the leader of The Memphis Jug Band?

3.This Nebraska RB was known as....Thunder?

4.The fastest sprinter to ever run for Namibia?

5.Cuban legendary bobybuilder?

6.What is considered the first sci fi novel?

7.What boxer is said to have had over 800 bouts?

Prediction....way too lazy to Google anything, so this will be ignored.

You weren't RaZon, ya don't know anything. , the guy was actually on my level, that doesn't happen here.

You were ChumpDumpster...right? He like you knew nothing. His thing was seeing who he could bug, yep, just like you.
    I made lists like this until I got to the end of the almanac.

Then I figured it would be the stupidest thing in the world to keep making lists like that.

So I stopped posting stupid almanac lists as RaZon.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Judy bought a home computer back when they first came out. She'd...."get on here it's entertaining", I'd...."looks boring to me." That went on for about a year, then one day with nothing on the TV, not in a music mood (very rare). I sat down and tried to figure this out.

Anyway....

After getting my sea legs I landed on my first messageboard, it was called Track & Field Media (now defunct). I went in as Larry, which is my real name. I posted about USC sprinter/footballer Sultan McCullough. So here comes this guy...."we don't talk football here, this is a track forum, stick to track" Being a nice guy and not wanting to start out badly I....."ok, sorry".

A week or so goes by and I decide to try this again, so I go back to T&FM, I notice my Sultan McCullough thread is red hot, everyone is....."Larry is a newbie, and it's obvious he knows his stuff so back off". So I cool the football aspect of it and just talk about sprinters at USC. Here comes this guy again...."can you only talk sprinting, we prefer distance running here"......now I'm getting pissed, so...."cool, so talk to me about the great Indian runner Tom Longboat".

I ended up taking this punk to school as the board...."newbie Larry kicked (forgot his name, he was the forums jerk) butt, BRAVO! "

As I moved around, it became real clear, a lot of assholes out there, and being nice, cool, really doesn't work. And....if ya know anything at all.....YOU GOOGLED THAT......hahahaha~~~~~~~

I just have fun with all this, anyone taking this stuff too seriously........................why?

I graduated HS in 1968, that was the year Bob Beamon had his amazing 29 plus long jump leap in Mexico City. A year later I'm floating around a few miles off the coast of Viet Nam. Seen a ton, and read even more, why anyone fights this....???

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I made lists like this until I got to the end of the almanac.

Then I figured it would be the stupidest thing in the world to keep making lists like that.

So I stopped posting stupid almanac lists as RaZon.
    Dude, did you post as ChumpDumpster?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    translation

Thart damn Avante, how does he do that? I gotta do something stupid now.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Who can show me that almanac that talks about.....

Bearcat Wright
    The Zuma Kid
    Hiawatha Francisco
    X.L.Emerson
    Gizmo Williams
    Slim Harpo
    I-Perfection Harris
    Torbellino Blanco

.....where is it?

Speaking of weird/creepy.

We have a poster here who tries to sell.......I ran a 20.00 200m in middle school. And some who agree with him.

Let's put that in perspective.

The great Bullet Bob Hayes ran a WR 20.5 in his day hand timed, that would be around 20.70 electro. In 1972 the great USSR sprinter Valery Borzov won the Olympic gold medal in.....20.00. A couple years ago Noah Lyles a Virginia HSer ran a HS record 20.09.

As we can see there ain't noway in some middle school kid is capable of running the 200m in 20.00. Yep, he's a liar.

Imagine some kid superior to....

World Records
    ( - Record was ratified)
    20.5* Paul Drayton USA Walnut Jun 23, 1962
    20.5* Robert Hayes USA Pointe-Pierre Feb 10, 1963
    20.5* Robert Hayes USA Coral Gables Mar 02, 1963
    20.4y Henry Carr USA Tempe Mar 19, 1963
    20.3y Henry Carr USA Tempe Mar 23, 1963
    20.2y Henry Carr USA Tempe Apr 04, 1964

Henry Carr*** was a fantastic sprinter, world ranked in all three sprints, and anchored the USA 64 Olympic 4x4 team&&&&, he split a great 44.6. Imagine some kid faster than one of the true greats. Yep....bull .

*** the Giants drafted Carr to cover Hayes. Carr beat Hayes many times at 200m.

&&&&...while at Arizona State Carr anchored a World Record college team. Yep...a rarity.

In order to run a 20.00 a sprinter would have to have 10.00ish 100m speed. Borzov was a 10.07 cat, Hayes a 10.06.
    Last edited by Avante; 03-05-2018 at 11:58 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    avante not even trying anymore, now just copy-pasting tables instead of writing out the lists

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You stupid moron, he already told you he did. You find ways to go deeper than absolute rock bottom with how stupid one individual can be. A- ing-mazing.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    avante not even trying anymore, now just copy-pasting tables instead of writing out the lists
    It's more of a....see the proof...thing.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You stupid moron, he already told you he did. You find ways to go deeper than absolute rock bottom with how stupid one individual can be. A- ing-mazing.
    Dude, anyone thinking some middle school kid is physically capable at that age of running a 20.00 200m is as dumb as dumb can get, ok dummy?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, anyone thinking some middle school kid is physically capable at that age of running a 20.00 200m is as dumb as dumb can get, ok dummy?

Just more proof that you're a real dumbass.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just more proof that you're a real dumbass.
    Speaking of proof, show me anything, anything at all that even hints at some middle school kid being capable of running a WORLD CLASS 20.00 200m, where is that at?

Here's what you're going to do ya dumb ....0.....yep...0....because it is IMPOSSIBLE for a kid that age to run a 20.00. Prove that statement wrong. yep. ya can't.

Come on dummy show me anything that even hints at a 20.00 for a middle school kid, ok?

Stupid, for years the HS record was 20.13 by Texan Roy Martin, who went on to run in the Olympics, now think ya ing idiot, ok?

Dude, here are the fastest ....kids....in the USA at 200m in 2017.

200 METERS
    20.51 **Tyrese Cooper (Norland, Miami Gardens, Fl)
    20.54 *Kalon Barnes (Silsbee, Tx)
    20.57 *Jamal Walton’ (Miramar, Fl)
    20.66 *Anthony Schwartz (American Heritage, Plantation, Fl)
    20.71 *Elija Godwin (Newton, Covington, Ga)
    Kary Vincent (Memorial, Pt Arthur, Tx)
    20.82 Khance Meyers (East, Kentwood, Mi)
    20.83 *Tyson Campbell (American Heritage, Plantation, Fl)
    20.84 Isaiah Cunningham (Rancho Verde, Moreno Valley, Ca)
    20.91 *Shaun Shivers (Chaminade-Madonna, Hollywood, Fl)
    Now think ya dumb , ok?

Here we have the WORLD CLASS cats, the best in the world in 2017.

So some middle school kid would be on this list, hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~

200 METERS
    19.77 Isaac Makwala (Bot) Madrid IWC 07/14
    19.84 Wayde van Niekerk (SA) Kingston 06/10
    19.85 Christian Coleman (US) NCAA East 05/27
    19.90 Noah Lyles (US) Shanghai DL 05/13
    19.95(A) Akani Simbine (SA) Pretoria 03/04
    19.97 Yohan Blake (Jam) Jam Ch 06/25
    Jereem Richards (Tri) NCAA East 05/27
    20.01 Christopher Belcher (US) NCAA 06/07
    Andre De Grasse (Can) Rome DL 06/08
    Ameer Webb (US) Brussels DL 09/01
    See Andre DeGrasse? He was the first USC Trojan to ever break 10.00 at 100m...AND...he holds the Canadian 200m record, think about moron, ok?

Dude, go to any track and field site and post.....Middle School kid runs 20.00.....watch what happens.

The legendary Jesse Owens losing to a middle school kid, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1933 21.1 3 Chicago Jun 17
    1934 21.4 12 Columbus May 19
    1935 20.7 1 Ann Arbor May 25
    1936 20.7 1 Berlin Aug 5
    Last edited by Avante; 03-05-2018 at 01:10 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I posted as RaZon.

It was a stupid, annoying shtick which was fun for awhile but got old because I ran out of almanac material. Only an idiot would keep doing that same thing over and over for years.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I posted as RaZon.

It was a stupid, annoying shtick which was fun for awhile but got old because I ran out of almanac material. Only an idiot would keep doing that same thing over and over for years.
    Dude, answer the question, did you ever post as ChumpDumpster, well? Yes? No?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Dude, answer the question, did you ever post as ChumpDumpster, well? Yes? No?
    I posted as RaZon.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    #BringBackChump

Stop being a .

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I posted as RaZon.
    Well then being that RaZon knows track.

Give me the All Time HBCU 100m. I will give ya the school, insert the sprinter.

lane

1.Florida A&M
    2.Southern U
    3.Texas Southern
    4.Morgan St
    5.Texas Southern
    6.Alcorn St
    7.Florida A&M
    8.Norfolk St

I'm going to predict ya can't do it.

ONE MORE TIME

Did you ever post as ChumpDumpster, yes or no?

RaZon by far the most knowledgeable poster here, something you're not. RaZon would knock this out in seconds.

USC NFL 1000 yard rushers, give me their names.

Remember you own an almanac, so piece of cake.....right? Check out that almanac and tell me what Rasslin' association would we find...

Mr. Moto
    Lord Bliears
    Hard Boiled Haggarty
    Fred Blassie
    Rikidozan
    Wild Red Berry
    Dangerous Danny McShane
    Baron Leoni
    Last edited by Avante; 03-05-2018 at 08:44 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Give me weird/creepy every day of the week over......know nothing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Well then being that RaZon knows track.

Give me the All Time HBCU 100m. I will give ya the school, insert the sprinter.

lane

1.Florida A&M
    2.Southern U
    3.Texas Southern
    4.Morgan St
    5.Texas Southern
    6.Alcorn St
    7.Florida A&M
    8.Norfolk St

I'm going to predict ya can't do it.

ONE MORE TIME

Did you ever post as ChumpDumpster, yes or no?

RaZon by far the most knowledgeable poster here, something you're not. RaZon would knock this out in seconds.

USC NFL 1000 yard rushers, give me their names.

Remember you own an almanac, so piece of cake.....right? Check out that almanac and tell me what Rasslin' association would we find...

Mr. Moto
    Lord Bliears
    Hard Boiled Haggarty
    Fred Blassie
    Rikidozan
    Wild Red Berry
    Dangerous Danny McShane
    Baron Leoni
    No.

No one actually cares enough to know that kind of crap. That would be a colossal waste of time.

I just posted from the almanac until I ran out of pages. Did the same with a couple other subjects no one cares about from other almanacs, then stopped.

No one else ever claimed to be RaZon -- that's because it was me.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No.

No one actually cares enough to know that kind of crap. That would be a colossal waste of time.

I just posted from the almanac until I ran out of pages. Did the same with a couple other subjects no one cares about from other almanacs, then stopped.

No one else ever claimed to be RaZon -- that's because it was me.
    Dude, there are TONS of places out there that talk track, ok? TONS....that talk the rasslin' and football. Yep, there are others like myself who can talk that..."crap". What it is is you are a ing liar.

ONE MORE TIME

Did you post as ChumpDumpster, YES? or NO?

If ya don't answer the question you will back on ignore like ya were as ChumpDumpster, ok?

Dude, ask me a question out of that almanac, ya can;t can ya liar?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Dude, there are TONS of places out there that talk track, ok? TONS....that talk the rasslin' and football.
    Not here.

That was the whole point of my RaZon shtick.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Not here.

That was the whole point of my RaZon shtick.
    Dude, give me an example of a classic RaZon post talking track, rasslin' etc etc. Ya know right out of that almanac.

Here's what will happen.....0.....Yep, you're lying.

Dude, stop ignoring my question about you posting as ChumpDumpster, ok?

Thread Information