Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prior to 1983 social security benefits were not taxed. In 1983, Joe Biden voted for a bill that taxed 50% of social security and it passed. In 1993, Biden doubled down and voted for another bill to raise the percentage taxable to 85%. His vote was the deciding vote. Single-handedly Joe Biden has lowered the standard of living significantly for seniors on social security. Now, in his and the Dems governance manifesto, Biden and his handlers advocate for raising the age to receive social security to 72 - and to deeply cut the benefits of those who have a pension or IRA or 401k. Over his 47 year career as a bureaucrat, Biden voted on 31 bills that included tax increases for the citizenry. He voted "yes" on all 31 bills. Time after time, Joe Biden has turned his back on seniors and the middle class in this country. Now he wants us to believe he is only going to tax "the rich." Joe Biden's answer to everything is a new or raised tax. He is trouble. The Marxists around him are bigger trouble.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Prior to 1983 social security benefits were not taxed. In 1983, Joe Biden voted for a bill that taxed 50% of social security and it passed. In 1993, Biden doubled down and voted for another bill to raise the percentage taxable to 85%. His vote was the deciding vote. Single-handedly Joe Biden has lowered the standard of living significantly for seniors on social security. Now, in his and the Dems governance manifesto, Biden and his handlers advocate for raising the age to receive social security to 72 - and to deeply cut the benefits of those who have a pension or IRA or 401k. Over his 47 year career as a bureaucrat, Biden voted on 31 bills that included tax increases for the citizenry. He voted "yes" on all 31 bills. Time after time, Joe Biden has turned his back on seniors and the middle class in this country. Now he wants us to believe he is only going to tax "the rich." Joe Biden's answer to everything is a new or raised tax. He is trouble. The Marxists around him are bigger trouble.
    What’s the plan to repair trumps disaster of an economy?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No sympathy bounce. Thoughts and prayers.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden's national lead over Trump jumps to 14 points after debate in NBC News/WSJ poll

Joe Biden's lead has nearly doubled since Tuesday's debate

with voters saying by a 2-to-1 margin that

he has the better temperament to be president.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/meet-the-press/biden-s-national-lead-over-trump-jumps-14-points-after-n1242018
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 10-04-2020 at 11:11 AM.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    At what point do GOP Senators start breaking from Trump? Who the wants to be the down ballot candidate for a president whos in the hospital and too sick to govern?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At what point do GOP Senators start breaking from Trump? Who the wants to be the down ballot candidate for a president whos in the hospital and too sick to govern?
    They're stuck with him. If they break from Trump they completely lose their base.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    They're stuck with him. If they break from Trump they completely lose their base.
    Probably true, but I could see someone like Garner getting spooked and breaking from Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's an art to it. You don't come right out as a Trump critic and risk incurring his wrath and losing votes, but you don't overtly talk about Trump in your advertising either. Keep the messaging to families, faith, puppies, etc.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    There's an art to it. You don't come right out as a Trump critic and risk incurring his wrath and losing votes, but you don't overtly talk about Trump in your advertising either. Keep the messaging to families, faith, puppies, etc.
    Yeah but they’ve got debates coming up where that won’t work. To use an example, Gideon isn’t going to let Susan Collins off the hook for giving a Susan Collins answer to everything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True, it's going to be hard to avoid on the debate stage.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably true, but I could see someone like Garner getting spooked and breaking from Trump.

He's losing no matter what. I think he's levering his legislative votes for money. Highest bidder gets whatever you want to vote for.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Next scheduled public Presidential Debate: 15 Oct 2020 at 2100 hours EST. If he's not there he should drop outta the race. He's not fit (literally) to hold the world's highest office.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

He's losing no matter what. I think he's levering his legislative votes for money. Highest bidder gets whatever you want to vote for.
    Maybe not the best example, you’re definitely right he’s just using his seat for a lobbying job now.

Maybe someone like Steve Daines does in a deep red state where he doesn’t need to be a Trump sycophant to win but is at risk of losing because of Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nate Silver NateSilver538
    ·
    1h
    Biden leads in national polls since the debate; it's quite a weird distribution.

+14
    +13
    +10
    +10
    +9
    +7
    +3
    +2

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ifr less than flu

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nate Silver NateSilver538
    ·
    1h
    Biden leads in national polls since the debate; it's quite a weird distribution.

+14
    +13
    +10
    +10
    +9
    +7
    +3
    +2
    Sorry to break it to you but Zogby which is the one outlier there with 2-3 point is an opinion poll done entirely online.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Sorry to break it to you but Zogby which is the one outlier there with 2-3 point is an opinion poll done entirely online.
    Lets also not forget USC Dornsife was the most Trump-friendly pollster in 2016 (even more so than Trafalgafel or whatever it's called) and it's got Biden up +10

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I have yet to meet a Biden supporter

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would the Repug party ever break with Trash while he's still in office?

Trash is 100% Repug in policies, priorities, MISgovernance, plus he's solid Repug as misogynist, racist, xenophobe, "law and order" (only against non-Euro-whites, dissenters)

Trash is the incarnation of the the main and worst aspects of solid, old Republicanism aka Trumpism.

Trash not an anomaly

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone who ends up voting for Biden is a supporter, but I know what you mean. I've yet to meet a Biden fan in the wild.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US election poll: Trump BEATING Biden despite being hospitalised with Covid – EXCLUSIVE

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...mpression=true

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

how many US presidential candidates are popular in Poland?

especially ones who date latinas with fathers who commit voter fraud?

you gotta get your lies straight

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    US election poll: Trump BEATING Biden despite being hospitalised with Covid – EXCLUSIVE

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...mpression=true
    MAGA s still citing the Sunday Express polls.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beto on Biden's chances in Texas: It's his to lose

'My contention is that this is Biden's to lose,' O'Rourke said

What is he on crack

Thread Information