Page 154 of 303 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164204254 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,850 of 7567
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I argued against the stupidity of giving a about Pelosi getting her hair done, you didn't accuse me of being a Pelosi supporter. I get you need a clear target, so paint everyone either red or blue, you're too lazy to make an intellectual distinction otherwise.
    Shes a hypocritical elitist skunk.
    She slinks off to get her vanity problem taken care of and then tells her cons uents to stay home and wear masks.
    Sounds a whole lot like a Trumpish flaw.

So you have made yourself clear.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I argued against the stupidity of giving a about Pelosi getting her hair done, you didn't accuse me of being a Pelosi supporter. I get you need a clear target, so paint everyone either red or blue, you're too lazy to make an intellectual distinction otherwise.
    1. Trump's not responsible for anything
    2. muh Chicago
    3. muh Cuomo
    4. muh honest broker

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Obviously they came from Trump being president. Duh! Certainly not the leadership of the states and cities.

So state and local level politicians who make state and local level funding decisions aren't responsible for state and local level results. Got it.

Anyone who disagrees with the emotional rhetoric and blind Boutons level posting here seems to be lumped into one group. Odd the same few people on the left keep following each other around tongue jacking each others ters and high fiving, and you call me a semen shielder?
    now we're at the part with angry strawman arguments that don't address the substance of what I actually said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shes a hypocritical elitist skunk.
    She slinks off to get her vanity problem taken care of and then tells her cons uents to stay home and wear masks.
    Sounds a whole lot like a Trumpish flaw.

So you have made yourself clear.
    But you said you've choose her anyhow, ergo it doesn't matter what she does so stop pretending it does.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    2. muh Chicago
    3. muh Cuomo
    4. muh honest broker
    Here comes the I never said Trump wasn't responsible anything response from someone who refuses to specifically identify what he thinks Trump is responsible for.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    now we're at the part with angry strawman arguments that don't address the substance of what I actually said.
    I addressed them pretty well. You heaped all the responsibility for states on the feds and ignored the role of the state governments, for dem states. Of course you'll point out the new results of NY's low death rate for COVID and not credit the feds. That's the state, of course.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That already happened ITT.

Next on the right wing repertoire of talking points will be unborn babies.
    Well I called that in my own house.
    My first W since we have never kept score.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2. muh Chicago
    3. muh Cuomo
    4. muh honest broker
    Neat, talk about fortnite.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But you said you've choose her anyhow, ergo it doesn't matter what she does so stop pretending it does.
    No I did not.

I said Id take her over McConnell.
    Why do you change my statements?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys get really worked up when your bull is called out. Circle jerk each other off all you want, echo chamber yourselves to orgasm. I'll continue to call bull when I see it. You can flash the bat symbol and call in the Avengers to smash that like button, if it makes you feel better.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    So who do you think was responsible for West Virginia being a hole from 2009-2016 (it still is but not the point). Was that Obama's fault or the GOP-run state and local governments?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neat, talk about fortnite.
    ok angry ducks

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    You guys get really worked up when your bull is called out. Circle jerk each other off all you want, echo chamber yourselves to orgasm. I'll continue to call bull when I see it. You can flash the bat symbol and call in the Avengers to smash that like button, if it makes you feel better.
    melting down over the like button

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No I did not.

I said Id take her over McConnell.
    Why do you change my statements?
    Of course, those are choices you picked, no one asked you. You made her acceptable by comparing her with someone you dislike even more. That's your way of rationalizing her transgression and putting it into perspective. I just got there much faster than you and didn't need a red herring like Mitch to do so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    melting down over the like button
    I pegged your team pretty well eh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    muh chicago
    muh cuomo

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I pegged your team pretty well eh?
    crying about the like button.

And no, not really. I didn't flash any bat symbol. baseline bum and pgardn felt like jumping in and calling you re ed out of their own volition. The only person here I've seen use the bat symbol is your buddy Derp.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People who disagree with you are either angry, semen shielding, melting down, trolling or simply deserve bombed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every time a major democrat run city s the bed the left pretends it's a distraction from the real issue. Eventually you'll have no more working cities and everything on your side will be a distraction.
    muh chicago
    muh cuomo
    We've come full circle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We've come full circle.
    muh cuomo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So who do you think was responsible for West Virginia being a hole from 2009-2016 (it still is but not the point). Was that Obama's fault or the GOP-run state and local governments?
    State and local governments are always to blame for the conditions their voters live under, short of natural disaster. Otherwise what's the point of having state and local governments?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    This thread is about COVID-19 and you felt like going on a tangent about Chicago's gun violence problem and Baltimore's myriad problems that are unrelated to COVID.

Definitely seems like Chicago/Baltimore are being used as a distraction to avoid talking about Trump's COVID-19 abortion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    crying about the like button.

And no, not really. I didn't flash any bat symbol. baseline bum and pgardn felt like jumping in and calling you re ed out of their own volition. The only person here I've seen use the bat symbol is your buddy Derp.
    You also feel the need to associate me with someone else to make me an easier target. I am not buddies with anyone to the level of agreeing with stupid .

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    State and local governments are always to blame for the conditions their voters live under, short of natural disaster. Otherwise what's the point of having state and local governments?
    Yeah I think some conditions are their responsibility and others aren't. I don't see what the state or local government in West Virginia can do that's within its power to materially help the high amount West Virginians that are living in poverty.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    You also feel the need to associate me with someone else to make me an easier target. I am not buddies with anyone to the level of agreeing with stupid .
    He bat symbols you every time he's losing argument. I didn't associate him with you, he did

For whatever reason he sees you as the poster most adept at coming in and helping him with whatever re ed argument he's making.

Thread Information