Page 169 of 303 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219269 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,225 of 7567
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm garbage because you got offended in some way you're incapable of putting into words?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm garbage because you got offended in some way you're incapable of putting into words?
    And you did it on 9/11. Sad.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you were a fat kid and you're trying to take it out on the world.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DarrinS: Does the terrorist's bomb hallow the dead or confer some dignity upon them that you would deny to tens of thousands of your fellow citizens who died because our government treated a pandemic as if it were a PR problem and an electoral impediment?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did what, compared the magnitude of two instances of mass death in the USA?What exactly is wrong with doing so?
    One is clearly far more destructive and dangerous to life and livelihood. How is pointing that out an insult to anyone?

It's factually true that Trump's incompetence and narcissism has killed more Americans than Osama Bin Laden.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    200k dead is okay because they weren't in Darrin's zipcode and some were fat (and he's a self-hating former fat guy), but SHUT THE UP ON NINE ELEVEEEEEEN!!!!

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    200k dead is okay because they weren't in Darrin's zipcode and some were fat (and he's a self-hating former fat guy), but SHUT THE UP ON NINE ELEVEEEEEEN!!!!
    NEVER FORGET

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DEEZ COLORS DON'T RUN

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Karrin probably isn’t even in good shape now, he’s probably gone from obese to overweight and thinks it gives him a license to fat shame a bunch of people he’s never seen and doesn’t even know are or aren’t fat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Karrin thinks 9/11 was a national tragedy but 200k COVID dead are just blocking the way to his bar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Karrin probably isn’t even in good shape now, he’s probably gone from obese to overweight and thinks it gives him a license to fat shame a bunch of people he’s never seen and doesn’t even know are or aren’t fat
    Two words: skin folds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

145 lbs

I'm a wale

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TBH, this is exactly the what I imagine every time this guy calls someone a fat . I'm waiting for him to tell us he's twisted railroad steel now.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    145 lbs

I'm a wale
    you must be pretty short at that weight. Is that what your issue is, a little man complex?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People that compare disease deaths to terrorist attacks are garbage humans.
    No, the pieces of are people who casually dismiss 200K deaths to defend a reality TV tyrant because they're afraid of libs and black people.

You're a sad and lonely coward.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you must be pretty short at that weight. Is that what your issue is, a little man complex?
    He said he's very short so that means 145 isn't even that skinny. He's probably a skinny-fat guy like you said, and now he's an authority on the subject and gets to callously talk about who lives or dies.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    He said he's very short so that means 145 isn't even that skinny. He's probably a skinny-fat guy like you said, and now he's an authority on the subject.
    how short is he? That explains why he’s so terrified of black people he encounters in public.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how short is he? That explains why he’s so terrified of black people he encounters in public.
    He's closer to DPG than twisted railroad steel.

And, yeah, Darrin is definitely that guy who walks to the other side of the road when a black guy is approaching. That's why he just sticks to his zipcode these days.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, the pieces of are people who casually dismiss 200K deaths to defend a reality TV tyrant because they're afraid of libs and black people.

You're a sad and lonely coward.
    Grandma didn't have to choose between burning to death and jumping from a 100+ story building.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grandma didn't have to choose between burning to death and jumping from a 100+ story building.
    Instead she got to drown on land completely alone for days and that's better? The 100 story jump sounds like a way better way to go. even the fire does.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Charles Darwin believed in the preservation of the white race and considered all other races inferior.
    What's sad is not that Darwin thought that 150 years ago, is that there's stupid people that think that in 2020...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Instead she got to drown on land completely alone for days and that's better? The 100 story jump sounds like a way better way to go. even the fire does.
    Really?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only one of us is minimizing deaths here and it isn't me. I can respect the dead whether they died on 9/11 or as a result of COVID. You can't do the latter because you're a sycophant for Trump. Your pride is so directly tied to approval of Trump that you can't even feel humanity towards 200,000 dead human beings. Consider for a moment how sad that is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People that compare disease deaths to terrorist attacks are garbage humans.
    why? what's the logical, non-emotional rationale on this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People don't choose to get infected with potentially fatal diseases either.

Thread Information