Page 18 of 94 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    lol TSA posted a picture of a dude named Marcel and declared this to be an antifa shooting.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    lol TSA posted a picture of a dude named Marcel and declared this to be an antifa shooting.
    Never once declared it to be an antifa shooting. Why do you lie so much?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao @ Russian bots. Stay pathetic.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By Laguna Beach Antifa.

With the words "Please don't RT."

Dude knew it was bull . He just wanted to do like all of the cool alt-bots.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao at a white supremacist group taking in a CRUZ. if that doesn't seem fishy then...
    So this whole Cruz/white supremacy angle is a made up thing?

It has already been confirmed. People have already talked to the skinhead leaders of the group and they vouch for the killer.

The leader of a white nationalist group, Republic of Florida, said on Thursday that Mr. Cruz had also participated in paramilitary drills, according to The Associated Press.
    “He acted on his own behalf of what he just did and he’s solely responsible for what he just did,” said the leader, Jordan Jereb.
    Mr. Jereb said that his group wants Florida to become its own white ethno-state. He said his group holds “spontaneous random demonstrations” and tries not to participate in the modern world.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/15/u...-shooting.html

That's at least 3 different independent sources who are confirming.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Never once declared it to be an antifa shooting. Why do you lie so much?
    Oh, you just posted a tweet from a fake antifia account saying the shooter was a member of antifa.

This is what you did.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You also posted one of his Instagram pages. The one without the MAGA hat.

It can be assumed that if you rush to post every alleged picture you find, you'll probably be the first to post the correct one while others wait responsibly for verification. So congrats on that, but still curious why your "post everything but can't confirm" philosophy didn't extend to the MAGA hat photo.
    I posted what I came across and never saw the MAGA hat photo. And congrats for waiting responsibly for verification, I'm sure the incorrect picture I posted is sure to do some damage considering how much this traffic this subforum and it's 20 members generates.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

It has already been confirmed. People have already talked to the skinhead leaders of the group and they vouch for the killer.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/15/u...-shooting.html

That's at least 3 different independent sources who are confirming.
    Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel said Thursday evening that the claim is “not confirmed at this time” but “we are looking into that.” After previous mass shootings, the alt-right has spread disinformation online about alleged perpetrators.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/nikola...up-leader-says

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Oh, you just posted a tweet from a fake antifia account saying the shooter was a member of antifa.

This is what you did.
    And still never once declared it to be an antifa shooting. Why do you lie so much?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel said Thursday evening that the claim is “not confirmed at this time” but “we are looking into that.” After previous mass shootings, the alt-right has spread disinformation online about alleged perpetrators.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/nikola...up-leader-says
    You mean disinformation like using a fake antifa twitter account to tweet a picture of a guy named Marcel and saying he's Cruz and antifa?

That kind of alt-right disinformation?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

i don't care if it is or isn't. i just find it funny that white supremacists are all inclusive nowadays. lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao @ Russian bots. Stay pathetic.

You're not a good person. But hopefully you're at least entertaining yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i don't care if it is or isn't. i just find it funny that white supremacists are all inclusive nowadays. lmao
    You realize he was adopted and his adoptive parents had the last name Cruz, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I posted what I came across and never saw the MAGA hat photo. And congrats for waiting responsibly for verification, I'm sure the incorrect picture I posted is sure to do some damage considering how much this traffic this subforum and it's 20 members generates.
    I don't care if there's only 3 people on this forum, you still made a choice to spread disinformation and there's no doubt you're doing it on other sites too. You should reflect on that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And still never once declared it to be an antifa shooting. Why do you lie so much?
    OK, I retract that statement.

My new statement is this: Your irrational bias led you to eat in the form of alt-right disinformation. You posted a fake tweet with a picture of a guy named Marcel from a fake twitter account because one of your ar15.com-type outlets posted it and you gulped down that alt-right diarrhea like putting your mouth on a Dairy Queen soft serve machine.

Do you have an issue with my revised statement, TSA?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I think we have a match.

Just to be clear, you thought the following pictures were of the same person?

I really am am in disbelief at your level of stupidity.
    Last edited by Will Hunting; 02-15-2018 at 06:43 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You realize he was adopted and his adoptive parents had the last name Cruz, right?
    nope. i haven't read anything about this incident other than 17 dead and another pathetic loser in HS shooting peers because he's a ing little .

idgaf about this kid nor what he did. he's a loser and he should've been shot on nat'l tv so the world would know we ain't ing around anymore with this bs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're not a good person. But hopefully you're at least entertaining yourself.
    Shut up got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Just to be clear, you thought the following pictures were of the same person?

I really am am in disbelief at your level of stupidity.
    That's only one picture you dumb

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nope. i haven't read anything about this incident other than 17 dead and another pathetic loser in HS shooting peers because he's a ing little .

idgaf about this kid nor what he did. he's a loser and he should've been shot on nat'l tv so the world would know we ain't ing around anymore with this bs.
    do you still find it funny white supremacists accept white guys with an adoptive last name that is Hispanic?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you have differing opinions from a select few here... that by no means makes you a bad person. those throwing mud at you are heads projecting. 'em!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    do you still find it funny white supremacists accept white guys with an adoptive last name that is Hispanic?
    i find it funny that we are even discussing white supremacy in 2018. lmao!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's only one picture you dumb
    What pictures led you to believe Marcel was the shooter, Chris?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4) butthurt grudge post
    I broke you.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Actually, you're only posting about me in a thread about one of the deadliest mass shootings in US history.

Thread Information