Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    if all american white girls are your thing I will say Phoenix and Tempe are definitely underrated when it comes to fine WG's.
    Personally, L.A. parts of Louisiana, Georgia, and NYC have AZ beat ...
    But when I road tripped to Tempe to see a Cowboys game at the old Sun Devil stadium or when the Wildcats or sun devils came to the Rose Bowl I was pleasantly surprised by the talent level.
    How can you forget about South Florida? IMO, they're at the top. Just my opinion since I travel quite a bit ....Louisiana?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    It's both. The main problem now is that he wants to micromanage the team and won't hire anyone with experience to run the basketball operations.

By the way, the proposed deal is for an arena renovation, not a new arena. And the city owns the arena.
    Yeah at this point cheapness isn’t the problem as much as it’s Sarvers reputation. There aren’t any good coaching or GM a candidates who want to work for the Suns and get micromanaged by a total idiot of an owner, especially given Sarvers habit of throwing every good coach he’s had recently under the bus (Gentry and Hornacek in particular).

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Pretty sure Suns fans would gladly pack Sarver's bags for him at this point. What a !

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I predict Cub will set up camp here again if this happens.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I raise you. The Greatest Tragedy in Sports youTube series

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I predict Cub will set up camp here again if this happens.
    If that's what it takes so be it tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How can you forget about South Florida? IMO, they're at the top. Just my opinion since I travel quite a bit ....Louisiana?
    Agree mant to include Mia and yes Louisiana it's like Austin but the white women have booties for some reason... Just visit LSU... And thank me later.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Vegas would be awesome for me, tbh.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UkyaVYRUew

This franchise, L's on and off the court...

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree mant to include Mia and yes Louisiana it's like Austin but the white women have booties for some reason... Just visit LSU... And thank me later.
    I figure Louisiana would be NOTHING like Austin. Not only do the white chicks "have booties", but they're socially conservative, much UNLIKE Austin.

Seattle is like Austin on steroids, though. The chicks there are nymphy and ty and want you in them until you start dissing gays or trannies or whatever and then they won't want anything to do with you.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Just saw this on reddit, I completely forgot that Sarver sold the #7 pick in the 2004 draft to Chicago for a second round pick and 3 million dollars. Could have been Luol Deng or Iguodala.

By far the worst owner in the NBA.
    It also came out recently that Sarver vetoed a trade for SGA on draft night, allowing the Clippers to get him instead. Keep in mind that the Suns still don't have an NBA-caliber point guard.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't matter what city they go to. Sarver will still be the owner. Worst owner in the nba

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    It also came out recently that Sarver vetoed a trade for SGA on draft night, allowing the Clippers to get him instead. Keep in mind that the Suns still don't have an NBA-caliber point guard.
    The Suns going from contender to tiest franchise in the NBA effectively coincides with Sarver getting more involved with personnel decision making yet his meddling only gets worse, im pretty sure the guy has narcissistic personality disorder.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I figure Louisiana would be NOTHING like Austin. Not only do the white chicks "have booties", but they're socially conservative, much UNLIKE Austin.

Seattle is like Austin on steroids, though. The chicks there are nymphy and ty and want you in them until you start dissing gays or trannies or whatever and then they won't want anything to do with you.
    Hey I wasn't speaking politics just athletic talent...
    Georgia white females are conservative too... But they still (some) are fine AF

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey I wasn't speaking politics just athletic talent...
    Georgia white females are conservative too... But they still (some) are fine AF
    Yeah, perhaps... but those twangy drawly chicks tend to be way too religious for my taste. Hippie liberal chicks don't mind a quick no strings attached.

Thread Information