Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Smile you sonofabitch Chief Brody's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I have Redzone like everyone else here. Don't let the fact you protect Russy like he was your ruby starfruit get in the way of objectivity, though

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    k. redzone shows lynch's 1 yard td but doesn't show how they got there
    redzone is basically fantasy football zone

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    k. redzone shows lynch's 1 yard td but doesn't show how they got there
    redzone is basically fantasy football zone
    They showed plenty of the Seattle game today, especially since it was one of four afternoon games. Nice try, though

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    yeah because your eyes weren't glued to the pats game. nice try though

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    yeah because your eyes weren't glued to the pats game. nice try though
    Redzone shows what it shows, and since that (Seattle) game was close we all saw plenty of it. A fanboi AND a liar. Nice resume

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    yeah a raider fan is a seahawk fanboi. my point was i doubt you were watching redzone the whole time when the pats game was on

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    yeah a raider fan is a seahawk fanboi. my point was i doubt you were watching redzone the whole time when the pats game was on
    Well I was, so sorry to on your strategy this thread. Your takes are like Pryor's pocket awareness.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i forgot anybody can make any claim on an online forum. sorta throws a wrench into everything. the fact that you still claim wilson didn't do much at all to help the seahawks win and that it was all lynch tells me you didn't catch much of the game

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Here, I've crunched the #'s for you:
    TBH the 12th man shouldve got a much larger piece of the pie.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    i forgot anybody can make any claim on an online forum. sorta throws a wrench into everything. the fact that you still claim wilson didn't do much at all to help the seahawks win and that it was all lynch tells me you didn't catch much of the game
    I gave him 3.3%. Pretty generous, tbh.

OT (somewhat), but if I were to look up Seattle's Defensive and Rushing rankings, what would I find? How about last year?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    TBH the 12th man shouldve got a much larger piece of the pie.
    True, I counted 2 false starts from All-Pro guard Andy LeVitre alone.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I gave him 3.3%. Pretty generous, tbh.

OT (somewhat), but if I were to look up Seattle's Defensive and Rushing rankings, what would I find? How about last year?
    pretty damn good tbh. if i looked up wilson's qb rating last year what would i find? i never called Wilson a top 5 qb in the NFL, that's the funny thing. the first time i made a reference to my appreciation of wilson was that i thought he was better than rg3. since then, it has ballooned into me supposedly thinking Wilson is one of the best players in the league. he's a 2nd year player, and a damn good one at that. i'm pretty sure a guy like big ben was really sheltered in his first couple of years too with a great run game and elite D. same with Tom Terrific in his early days. don't you agree?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    pretty damn good tbh. if i looked up wilson's qb rating last year what would i find? i never called Wilson a top 5 qb in the NFL, that's the funny thing. the first time i made a reference to my appreciation of wilson was that i thought he was better than rg3. since then, it has ballooned into me supposedly thinking Wilson is one of the best players in the league. he's a 2nd year player, and a damn good one at that. i'm pretty sure a guy like big ben was really sheltered in his first couple of years too with a great run game and elite D. same with Tom Terrific in his early days. don't you agree?
    I won't disagree that he's better than RG3. Tom was sheltered his first year, but was a beast from 2002-onward. Ben had a Top-5 running game and defense, but still went 3-0 on the road in the playoffs (playing excellent) before winning a SB (not a good performance for him). Could Wilson do that? Doubtful, since he has a losing road record.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I won't disagree that he's better than RG3. Tom was sheltered his first year, but was a beast from 2002-onward. Ben had a Top-5 running game and defense, but still went 3-0 on the road in the playoffs (playing excellent) before winning a SB (not a good performance for him). Could Wilson do that? Doubtful, since he has a losing road record.
    Wilson does more for the Seahawks than Brady did for the Pats in their first superbowl run, am i right?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Wilson does more for the Seahawks than Brady did for the Pats in their first superbowl run, am i right?
    lolwut?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    shall i pull up brady's passing numbers during that season and the playoffs?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    shall i pull up brady's passing numbers during that season and the playoffs?
    Sure, also pull up his supporting cast's rankings. If they're better than #1 scoring defense and #3 rushing attack and include a GW SB drive I'll capitulate.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    btw, QB's Russell Wilson has defeated this year:

Matt Schaub
    Kraep
    Ryan Fitzpatrick
    Blaine Gabbert
    Newton

Impressive

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    yeah. wilson should have complained to the NFL that his schedule was too easy. that way he could prove skeptics wrong, tbh. texans, niners, ans, panthers all have lightweight defenses huh

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    He did beat Brady by a point last year, so he definitely has one great H2H victory. Not giving him the Rodgers one b/c I don't give credit for GW interceptions.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    He did beat Brady by a point last year, so he definitely has one great H2H victory. Not giving him the Rodgers one b/c I don't give credit for GW interceptions.
    nah. that was lynch's win IMO. 15 carries for 41 yards. he's definitely not the hero they deserved that day. wilson and his 300 yards, 3 touchdowns + game winner should just be lucky he had beast mode behind him that day.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I just said that one was his W...are you arguing with yourself now?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    no. that wasn't wilson's win at all. should i pull up the pie chart?

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    nah. that was lynch's win IMO. 15 carries for 41 yards. he's definitely not the hero they deserved that day. wilson and his 300 yards, 3 touchdowns + game winner should just be lucky he had beast mode behind him that day.
    he didn't throw a game winner, he threw a pass so ty it forced the nfl to capitulate to the referee union

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    When he shows he's more than a house feeding off the crowd I'll give him his props and lump him in with his white contemporaries. Fair enough?

Thread Information