Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Difficult to imagine what the next days will look like tbh... How this country is gonna be managed untill Jan 20th ?
    USA has been MISgoverned for 4 years, a few more days won't matter.

McConnell will probably force through more incompetent Federal judges, there could be further "destruction of the administrative state", and some EOs from Trash delivering vengeance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    USA has been MISgoverned for 4 years, a few more days won't matter.

McConnell will probably force through more incompetent Federal judges, there could be further "destruction of the administrative state", and some EOs from Trash delivering vengeance.
    misgovernment is one thing but now it seems to me this is chaos, bunch of resignation, trump with no more legitimacy / authority...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ lol will not watch, stop spamming, got

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Difficult to imagine what the next days will look like tbh... How this country is gonna be managed untill Jan 20th ?
    I expect the nazi deplorables to march on the inauguration and try to kill Biden. Been saying this for months but after yesterday seems even more obvious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It must be done. If Trump isn't grown up enough to handle having a Facebook and Twitter account, then he can't be trusted with the nuclear launch codes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Senator Chuck Schumer joins calls on VP Pence to invoke 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office amid violence at Capitol

Democratic lawmakers, political commentators and business groups including the National Association of Manufacturers have called for the removal of President Trump from office, citing the 25th Amendment. It states in part that the vice president and a majority of the cabinet can decide that the president is "unable to discharge the powers and duties" of the office. It comes after a mob of Trump supporters stormed the US Capitol on Wednesday.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Pelosi saying she supports impeachment.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Trump hurt America, dumb .
    And evidently you too. Get a hold of yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My issue with the 25th is that I don't think it precludes him from running for office later on... I much rather have impeachment, even if symbolic at this point, only because they could add that penalty too.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And evidently you too. Get a hold of yourself.
    The US obviously isn't your country so kindly leave our country.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Terrible timing. The boss is talking right now so she ain't getting air time at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Former Attorney General William Barr says President Donald Trump’s conduct as a violent mob of his supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol was a “betrayal of his office and supporters.”

In a statement to The Associated Press, Barr said Thursday that “orchestrating a mob to pressure Congress is inexcusable.”

Barr was one of Trump’s most loyal and ardent defenders in the Cabinet.

His comments come a day after angry and armed protesters broke into the U.S. Capitol, forcing Congress members to halt the ongoing vote to certify President-elect Joe Biden’s election and then flee from the House and Senate chambers.

Barr resigned last month amid lingering tension over the president’s baseless claims of election fraud and the investigation into Biden’s son.
    https://www.chron.com/news/article/T...r-15852492.php

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    My issue with the 25th is that I don't think it precludes him from running for office later on... I much rather have impeachment, even if symbolic at this point, only because they could add that penalty too.
    I read somewhere that they only need a simply majority to bar him from running again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tough to see his being successful again after this. I'm sure at least two of his spawn will be running for office in the next four years though.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    The US obviously isn't your country so kindly leave our country.
    Hahah. I am higher than you on the liberal victimhood hierarchy. Apologize for your privilege.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I expect the nazi deplorables to march on the inauguration and try to kill Biden. Been saying this for months but after yesterday seems even more obvious.

They would have to be totally stupid to try that especially after yesterday. Biden will probably wind up having more protection than Obama had in 08.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's 2PM EST already, house should have long been called into session and impeachment passed.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tough to see his being successful again after this. I'm sure at least two of his spawn will be running for office in the next four years though.
    Don Jr's statements at the rally yesterday were even more riot-stoking than his daddy's. His political ambitions are over outside of maybe a House seat.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    It's 2PM EST already, house should have long been called into session and impeachment passed.
    You're being a nazi bout this

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Pelosi is such a weak speaker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He got 75 million votes, despite anybody with room temp IQ already knew this guy was dangerous to democracy.

I'll take the lifetime ban.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another emotional thread.

I am sorry Trump hurt you.
    he actually hurt the republican party and the US.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'll take the short.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hahah. I am higher than you on the liberal victimhood hierarchy. Apologize for your privilege.
    Describe your victimhood.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pelosi is such a weak speaker.
    It's the age. Whenever I hear her speak I always finish her sentences for her because she's struggles so much. lol ing reflexes.

Thread Information