Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump isn't the guy to hasten the nation's healing nor the guy to preserve the peace after a failed coup he egged on, crowd bopped on over to the US Congress and took the legislative branch out of operation for a second.

Trump should be impeached again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This tbh.

If they are dumb enough to try this on the capital they will be met with a of a lot more resistance this time around I imagine
    half the secret service and security be like

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump isn't the guy to hasten the nation's healing nor the guy to preserve the peace after a failed coup he egged on, crowd bopped on over to the US Congress and took the legislative branch out of operation for a second.

Trump should be impeached again.
    I think it's getting closer to happening. Even if it doesn't, Trump should be charged with what he did the second Biden is sworn in.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash's criminal cult mob may attack again Jan 20, but Trash tweets today that he won't there leading them.

Hawley and Cruz can fill in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    HQ vibe; Abba at full volume

Screengrabs from viral video: L - Trump advisor Kimberly Guilfoyle dancing; C- Donald Trump Junior recording a message for soon-to-be-rioters; R - Donald Trump and daughter Ivanka observing crowd gathered at Capitol Hill through monitors.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was Laura Brannigan, but yeah-- what an insane soundtrack for the watch party.

I'm glad Junior got all of them on video to use in opposition ads. every last one of them.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parler and other social media platforms tbqh.
    You joined Parler

I heard they make you give them all your personal info including a copy of your drivers license. Is that what you did?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have been saying for months they were going to march on the inauguration and a couple of stochastic terrorists would actually make an attempt to kill President Biden. They just tried a coup and there were no repercussions, they just got to walk out of the Capitol and go home after it failed.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    All the parlerphiles are planning another rally on January 20th and saying they’re bringing muh guns this time.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    You joined Parler

I heard they make you give them all your personal info including a copy of your drivers license. Is that what you did?
    There’s a twitter account @parlertakes that provides updates on the stupid they say

On top of the info you have to give, their terms of service include an indemnification where you need to pay for Parler’s defense if it gets sued over something you tweet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree. That’s why I prefaced the notion with “ifs.” And if there are some dumb enough to do it, they will be the ones who are that serious, with at least the tacit acknowledgment that they could die. There are some of those people out there. I don’t know how many if any will decide to go through with an attack. But believe there are some people willing to give their lives for what they believe in their own deluded minds is the right thing.
    just a shame neither rmt or derp are those people, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You joined Parler

No I didnt. Search parler or january 19 in ter

Simple as american cheese

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You joined Parler

That's if you want to be verified.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No I didnt. Search parler or january 19 in ter
    I'm not on twitter. My posting is restricted to a sub forum of a message board for a once great but now NBA team. I have a FB account but I only use it to see pictures of what people I know are having for dinner.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not on twitter. My posting is restricted to a sub forum of a message board for a once great but now NBA team. I have a FB account but I only use it to see pictures of what people I know are having for dinner.

I dont follow, tweet or retweet on ter. Just read latest news/tweets. Very helpful to get latest info.

Funny cause today my acccount said its suspended. AlthoughI have never posted anythinh. Just searches.

To be fair I didnt create my account. Some chinese asshole somehow used one of my email addresses to create it years ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh and I havent logged into FB in over 1 year. I had planned to this christmas vacation to say hi to a few peeps but instead got drunk almost every day w close family

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Today I just installed Signal. An encrypted MSM app that I will try to replace Whatsapp with. Whatasp just changed their user agreements to tier than ever.

Im done w that

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DC will be full of snipers heading into Trump's last week.

It'll be like that scene in 28 weeks later where the snipers where in every roof picking the infected and humans off systematically.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ones to watch out for would be ex military and special ops that are w Trump.

Lets not kid ourselves out of 50 million ardent followers Id guess at least a couple thousand are ex marine, special ops, military who are trained with weapons, secret communications and evading detection

See Tim McVeigh....

Lets hope for a peaceful transfer of power . But its on both sides to make that happen

Except they are all - like you and dmc -

treasonous pussies who believe the words of the biggest liars on the planet

and are not worthy of the oath they once took. kill them all

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I dont follow, tweet or retweet on ter. Just read latest news/tweets. Very helpful to get latest info.

Funny cause today my acccount said its suspended. AlthoughI have never posted anythinh. Just searches.

To be fair I didnt create my account. Some chinese asshole somehow used one of my email addresses to create it years ago.
    I do look at texags politics forum (that's where I steal most of my troll material for this forum from) but I don't have an account. Years ago I joined to trigger da conserva s with material from this forum but they banned me immediately. Conservatives are sensitive.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I do look at texags politics forum (that's where I steal most of my troll material for this forum from) but I don't have an account. Years ago I joined to trigger da conserva s with material from this forum but they banned me immediately. Conservatives are sensitive.
    Have you ever used my posts to trigger Texags? I’ll be disappointed if the answer is no

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DC will be full of snipers heading into Trump's last week.
    It'll be like that scene in 28 weeks later where the snipers where in every roof picking the infected and humans off systematically.
    half the secret service and security be like

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have you ever used my posts to trigger Texags? I’ll be disappointed if the answer is no
    I don't remember whose post I stole. It was years ago and like I said they banned me immediately

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Starting to get some decent material over there again

Check this out
    https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3174573

Thread Information