Page 204 of 363 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214254304 ... LastLast
Results 5,076 to 5,100 of 9051
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I wish I wasn't out of town, would love to be back in DC to witness this stuff

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only real solution is to prosecute Trump for his crimes asap. This will take trumps platform away and like an obedient cult

they will be lost when Trump is prosecuted and loses his ability to spew bull for a solid two years or more-

this will calm the “fever” of idiots like hater/derp/dmc/qhris/tsa/

once dear leader is put in a jumpsuit and treated like the criminal he truly is

the cult will eventually wake up from their spell and the business of repairing the damage and strengthening the loopholes that allowed trump to get away with his crimes for years can also be plugged.
    It'll naturally calm down by itself once he's out the WH and will lose his POTUS aura and a lot of power and visibilty

One and done. Hel'l become sooooo 2016, as that old, crazy tweeting psycho less and less people will give a about, including among his supporters expect for his hardcore fanbase.

He's still (somehow) POTUS and as such still draws a lot of mediatic attention, still induces fear and calsl the agenda, with the GOP following in line. and people reacting to his words and actions.

But once out, he'll lose pretty much all this support and attention, specially the way he trashed and disrespected everybody, his camp or not, journalists, governors and even SCOTUS...

People will be soon like "yeah, yeah, whatever dude... Go fool your adepts on Parler."
    Last edited by JPB; 12-12-2020 at 01:41 PM.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    president fat in full cope mode still

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This election keeps delivering tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wisconsin supreme court hearing is... not going well for team trump to put it lightly

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's what I had in the back of my mind, but that usually leads to more or less irrelevant philosophical squabbles about what intolerance is and which side has more of it. The more pertinent question for me is practical, not philosophical. How does democracy protect itself from an anti-democratic political party, without wrecking democracy?

Just wait 'til the next election is a naive slogan, given twenty years of Republican gerrymandering, voter suppression and the Electoral College -- plus Trump's brazen attempt to steal this election in court, which was supported by 90%+ of the GOP.

Maybe El Nono's right that social opprobrium and demagoguing fascist Republicans will suffice, I have a hard time seeing it.
    You're afraid that kicking 106 to the curb will trigger the psychos?

Hate to break it to you but they're already triggered....a message needs to be sent to these traitors and their treasonous cons uents

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is Sidney Powell's expert codenamed Spyder

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

this was the case that had the extraordinarily long hearing a couple of days ago, where the judge seemed to believe there would be jurisdiction, but did not seem to be buying the case on the merits. and that's exactly how he ruled.

full order:

https://www.democracydocket.com/wp-c...dckt-134_0.pdf

slapped

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're afraid that kicking 106 to the curb will trigger the psychos?

Hate to break it to you but they're already triggered....a message needs to be sent to these traitors and their treasonous cons uents
    The form the message takes matters. I think refusing to seat duly elected reps isn't the right message after beating Trump's election challenges

Is there some reason you're completely sold on not seating elected reps for signing a bad amicis brief? Is there no other way to put the point across, or was that just the first thing proposed?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It'll naturally calm down by itself once he's out the WH and will lose his POTUS aura and a lot of power and visibilty

One and done. Hel'l become sooooo 2016, as that old, crazy tweeting psycho less and less people will give a about, including among his supporters expect for his hardcore fanbase.

He's still (somehow) POTUS and as such still draws a lot of mediatic attention, still induces fear and calsl the agenda, with the GOP following in line. and people reacting to his words and actions.

But once out, he'll lose pretty much all this support and attention, specially the way he trashed and disrespected everybody, his camp or not, journalists, governors and even SCOTUS...

People will be soon like "yeah, yeah, whatever dude... Go fool your adepts on Parler."
    Sorry man, not going to happen. Trump is going to be doing rallies for the next four years about how he had the presidency stolen from him, leading up to a 2024 run. He knows he is the Republican party and he is reinforcing his claim to the party right now. He is not going to let the Romney and Rubio old-school Republicans chase him out and he has most of the GOP electorate firmly on his side. Trump is going to the same attention the next four years he has been the previous four, and the media will eat it up. He's not going away unless he has a stroke or dies.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

the George magazine T-shirt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    elite strike force

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The form the message takes matters. I think refusing to seat duly elected reps isn't the right message after beating Trump's election challenges

Is there some reason you're completely sold on not seating elected reps for signing a bad amicis brief? Is there no other way to put the point across, or was that just the first thing proposed?
    You cannot rationalize with these people...just look at the trumpheads on this board...106 house reps were ok with trying to over throw an election and you want to put them in time out?

...only thing rot like this understands is pain...they don't deserve to govern the country if they feel that our elections are rigged...throw the trash out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can follow the wisconsin supreme court hearing live here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry man, not going to happen. Trump is going to be doing rallies for the next four years about how he had the presidency stolen from him, leading up to a 2024 run. He knows he is the Republican party and he is reinforcing his claim to the party right now. He is not going to let the Romney and Rubio old-school Republicans chase him out and he has most of the GOP electorate firmly on his side. Trump is going to the same attention the next four years he has been the previous four, and the media will eat it up. He's not going away unless he has a stroke or dies.
    Hoping KFC does its thang...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It will not calm down if the Dems refuse to prosecute the criminal.

He will stir up as long as he is allowed to be a free person while continuing to commit crimes.

Prosecute his ass fully and the idiot cultists will see how they were brainwashed by a con man.

Once his rights are removed, his phone taken away, his freedom removed and he is in a cell with zero cable, zero internet

he will kill himself.

Meanwhile his crimes will continue to be uncovered and reported in the media WITHOUT any lies/spinning from him

then his cult will snap out of their spell.

He must be prosecuted and made an example of - or the price for failing to do so- will be heavy.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"moober" would also work

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wisconsin justices are just taking turns ting on the trump attorney... sounds like this is going nowhere on laches. failed to challenge any of these policies until after he lost

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    wisconsin justices are just taking turns ting on the trump attorney... sounds like this is going nowhere on laches. failed to challenge any of these policies until after he lost
    Are even the far right Wisconsin Supreme Court judges piling on? Iirc of the 4 conservatives on Wisconsin’s Supreme Court 3 are bat .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are even the far right Wisconsin Supreme Court judges piling on? Iirc of the 4 conservatives on Wisconsin’s Supreme Court 3 are bat .
    they've been quiet since i tuned in

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    holy one of the justices just went OFF...

there was a longer quote i wanted to get down, but the youtube link just got closed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

court's been adjourned without a ruling... though the outcome doesnt really appear to be in doubt based on how that went

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wow! They have even turned on Fox News?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow! They have even turned on Fox News?
    That was one of my point earlier on.

Trump burnt so many bridges with his extremism that his visibility and support will be limited once he leaves the WH, basically to his hardcore base in rallies and on second hand media like OAN and Newsmax that will rehash BS no one else will give a about.

You don't win an election with your core vote but with undecided and swing voters. He lost this election, as an in bent, by 7M votes, meaning many people have turned away from him... With much less visibility and attention other than his trumpers, it's only gonna get worth.

For 4 years, the number one daily conversation topic was Trump, because of him but mainly because he was POTUS. The day he leaves, people will move on. It won't even be that funny anymore to trash him, like an old, overused joke.
    Last edited by JPB; 12-12-2020 at 03:42 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That dude looks nothing like JFK Jr. Wtf?

Thread Information