Page 27 of 145 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your Trump is definitely not chillin mang.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting that the two KNOWN illegal disclosures of classified material by Trump occurred at Bedminster, not at Mar-A-Lago, meaning this pee-soaked choad was transporting the classified materials between MAL and Bedminster. Undoubtedly these were not the only times he disclosed classified material to unauthorized parties. It wouldn't surprise me if he's already sold some of the information.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait, the smoking gun is a recording trump asked for, and the law he broke is one that he raised the penalty for??

So much winning

Dumb s comparing this to Hillary and petraeus, that is the difference trump changed the law, then broke it and recorded himself explaining he knew it was wrong

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    What is this banana republic fiasco

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're definitely posting less and less these days

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    TSA probably thinks this is just to distract us from dem aliens

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your Trump is definitely not chillin mang.
    What's going to happen?

Step up.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    This was clearly to distract from the FBI’s CHS saying Joe and Hunter received 5 million each from Burisma. He was indicted right after it was lawmakers finally got to see the do ents the FBI had been refusing to turn over. The timing of the indictment was not a coincidence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is there a plea deal?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was clearly to distract from the FBI’s CHS saying Joe and Hunter received 5 million each from Burisma. He was indicted right after it was lawmakers finally got to see the do ents the FBI had been refusing to turn over. The timing of the indictment was not a coincidence.
    It's actually the other way around. As politics goes, this is terrible timing, considering the primaries have barely started and there's a national election next year. See: the Shillary email case.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Is there a plea deal?
    Democrats are requesting Trump to apologize on live TV for being Orange Man

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democrats are requesting Trump to apologize on live TV for being Orange Man
    Do you think he broke any laws?

Yes or no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that hunter biden guy that i have been told to hate, and who is definitely super dooper corrupt, not like jared is going down this time for sure.

Sure thing pizza-boychik

These people you think are telling you the truth, aren't, and they are being fed by some of the most corrupt elites on the planet.

you aren't some crusading underdog.

You are a simp.

They lead you on, and it pleases your little ego for a bit, to think you are soo much more clever than the people you have been brainwashed to hate.

The door to your prison is open, and you are to busy scribbling on the walls in your own to notice.

I hope you wake someday from your stupor, and walk out. The world outside it awaits.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Qtsa has not met a conspiracy he did not like and he wonders why everyone calls him an idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As I recall Cannon's previous rulings didn't go over so well in the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals. Legal outcomes are not as easy to predict as one might think.

I would think Judge Cannon would count herself lucky only to have suffered the one reversal. OTOH, this case could be crucial for Trump regardless of the outcome. Must be hard for true believers like Aileen Cannon to do the right thing instead of wielding the power of the bench to shield Trump, like she did before. This time around we're dealing with an indicted defendant, the stakes are higher.

https://reason.com/2022/12/05/11th-c...ago-do ents/
    also, the record Judge Cannon was trying to block is more fleshed out now. it came back as criminal indictments.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait, the smoking gun is a recording trump asked for, and the law he broke is one that he raised the penalty for??

So much winning

Dumb s comparing this to Hillary and petraeus, that is the difference trump changed the law, then broke it and recorded himself explaining he knew it was wrong

the degree to which DJT testifies against himself still astonishes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cannot shut up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    subtext: Trump lawyers memorializing Trump asking them to do crimes, and dutifully turning their notes over to the court.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oligarchy fascist musk spouting false equivalence

Saying government is going after Trump more aggressively than other politicians

Blatant b******* is that other politicians have not committed crimes anywhere near what Trump has committed

False. Equivalence, depicting trash as a victim of injustice

F*** musk

Also,

McCarthy etc are saying they will not allow the prosecution of trump to occur

We already saw how the Senate repugs refuse to convict trash twice

Now repugs are screaming that their party is simply lawless assholes, above the law

Because that's exactly what the SS MAGAtts want to hear
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 06-10-2023 at 02:45 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kushner got 2bn from the saudis. Did Trump sell them the attack plans on Iran?

What did the saudis get for their money? hmmmm?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Or this was clearly done because Trump took do ents he had no right to take, then refused to turn them back in. And then lied about it for a year.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are you still defending the coup plotter traitor?

He had his banana republic white supremacist bag traitor cult - attack HIS OWN GOVERNMENT HE HAD SWORN AN OATH TO PROTECT.

Stop running from the question s bag. Why?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Comer and friends know the tip doesn’t have legs. They know releasing it to the public makes it harder, not easier, to investigate Hunter Biden. But they don’t actually care about investigating Hunter Biden. They care about waving a shiny object in front of the simian idiots that make up the GOP base.

Thread Information