Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact that this should have been totally expected from the GOP doesn't change the fact it's unprecedented.
    Why is it unprecedented? People have been nominated for the supreme court before. White woman have been nominated. I mean, sure, everything is unprecedented at some level... I guess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    denzelboom.gif

But I don't think she gambled. I think she was addicted to her stature and power in the court and had no intention of ever leaving.
    Not really. She gambled Shillary was going to win, and then she gambled she should make it to the next Dem administration. She lost both bets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yelp says you’re the racist buddy, not me. If only Yelp knew about you wanting to sterilize Mexican women
    Whats the story here?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    His Fox News/OAN overlords have programmed him to hate any black female in a position of power (except Coondace Owens).

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Whats the story here?
    Someone left a Yelp review on his tattoo parlor’s page about how he’s a racist, and he’s been raging about it ever since blaming me for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone left a Yelp review on his tattoo parlor’s page about how he’s a racist, and he’s been raging about it ever since blaming me for it.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Feels, ethics and/or morals have no bearing here... it's not illegal, it's well within the rules, the candidate is qualified, end of story.

You know why the Dems didn't nominate one 4 years ago? They didn't control the Senate, period.

You're simply mad because RGB gambled and lost.
    I think you may be confused on the word "unprecedented."

Emotions, qualifications and rules don't factor in. This has either happened before ("precedent") or it hasn't ("unprecedented.") If you can find another example of Senators from a party blocking a nomination for 9 months and then the same Senators confirming a justice within 5 weeks of an election, that's an argument against "unprecedented."

I really didn't think that would be a controversial statement.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (some people use it as a near synonym for "improper", with a distinct tone of indignation.)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp still talking about me

Referring to Candace Owens as Coondace Owens is a lot less racist than endorsing a policy of involuntary hysterectomies on Mexican women.
    how about your cute takes on the N-word racistWill? you really going to sit here and play like you're not a blatant racist.

lol you taking a crude joke to heart and playing it up like it was super serious when i already acknowledged the joke and spoke on it. why don't you bring up my rebuttal instead of pushing fake news like always you ing racist?!

you're spineless, a coward, and a racist and that's why you're trying to back peddle out of all this now.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    you're spineless, a coward, and a racist
    yeah, you're definitely not taking this seriously at all

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's nothing unprecedented about this. She's absolutely qualified for the post, and there's no legal reason not to confirm her if the Senate has the votes.

You might not like or agree with her political leaning or views on fundamental issues, but you can say that for a number of SCOTUS members.

I mean, if you're angry about this, you should direct your rage at RGB and the Democratic party/voters.

Most of the people voting to confirm her were screaming in opposition of an election year nomination just 4 years ago.
    lol you act like just because the dems want it so bad that the repugs have to bend over and give it to them. last time i checked the senate 4 yrs ago was still ran by the repugs. gain the senate and do as you wish but not having a majority means you can't call the shots! why do you libs cry so damn much about unfairness yet yall dodge your whole spy party?

So, you can't make that determination for Will but you've made it for your enemies.

K.
    like clockwork

speaking of disgusting bigotry, what are your thoughts on islam and muslims?
    more power to them but do i have to trust them? nah... and i don't but that doesn't mean i wish ill-will on any that follow that "faith". any other bull questions you lawyer?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His Fox News/OAN overlords have programmed him to hate any black female in a position of power (except Coondace Owens).
    you made a mountain out of a molehill and you know it too. kamala = indian mother + jamaican father. i'm sorry if you can't grasp simple things racistWill.

you're just mad because no one ever called you out before for your blatantly racist ways. you're a ing weak ass loser racistWill and it's glaringly obvious.

as well, i don't watch fox news nor oan but keep up the fake news racistWill.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you did it racistWill. own it boy!

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    you made a mountain out of a molehill and you know it too. kamala = indian mother + jamaican father. i'm sorry if you can't grasp simple things racistWill.

you're just mad because no one ever called you out before for your blatantly racist ways. you're a ing weak ass loser racistWill and it's glaringly obvious.

as well, i don't watch fox news nor oan but keep up the fake news racistWill.
    so you are taking this seriously

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    LOL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, you're definitely not taking this seriously at all
    idc how you view how i'm taking this. you dodge everything because you are exactly what i just called you... you're spineless, a coward, and a racist racistWill.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and the only reason you do what you do racistWill is because you're anonymous behind your alt. if you weren't you'd be a good little boy and probably never say a damn thing here on ST.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    idc how you view how i'm taking this. you dodge everything because you are exactly what i just called you... you're spineless, a coward, and a racist racistWill.
    I just thought I'd pile on since you're not being serious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    more power to them but do i have to trust them? nah... and i don't but that doesn't mean i wish ill-will on any that follow that "faith". any other bull questions you lawyer?
    damn you've gone through a massive shift in your views on islam in recent months.

good on you

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    lol dodge

lol racist

lol calf tats

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn you've gone through a massive shift in your views on islam in recent months.

good on you
    not at all.. i've repeated the same thing numerous times. you're just a brain dead lawyer who can't comprehend in black & white archived forever. go do a search or better yet ask the real worker at your office to do it; the paralegal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol dodge

lol racist

lol calf tats
    the lol's are indicative of you dodging what i said. you're a blatant racist with no spine so you make a joke of the claims that are solid and can be backed up with a search. you and i know you've posted cute takes on the N-word, you've called a black woman coondance owens instead of candance, etc...

you really trying to act like you support black lives when you done nothing but try to tear them down with derogatory terms? hmm...

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    the lol's are indicative of you dodging what i said. you're a blatant racist with no spine so you make a joke of the claims that are solid and can be backed up with a search. you and i know you've posted cute takes on the N-word, you've called a black woman coondance owens instead of candance, etc...

you really trying to act like you support black lives when you done nothing but try to tear them down with derogatory terms? hmm...
    you think me saying n!gger or coon on the internet is some kind of GOTCHA! moment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not at all.. i've repeated the same thing numerous times. you're just a brain dead lawyer who can't comprehend in black & white archived forever. go do a search or better yet ask the real worker at your office to do it; the paralegal.
    LOL

those who follow islam are s to me.
    nah, i hate all of islam and that includes that pedophile book of theirs too.
    We should ban islam altogether! that ideology, those that subscribe to it, and es like you that bend over for it.
    just a reminder.... ISLAM!
    from that to "more power to them"

you've come a long way

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you think me saying n!gger or coon on the internet is some kind of GOTCHA! moment.
    it's not a gotcha moment... it's you're a racist moment racistWill! you're also spineless and a coward too.

Thread Information