omg he is balling

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Knee Mac is back!

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Please...watch the Houston v. Utah series again. Houston got killed because of Yao. Tracy did all he could do to help the team win, not just get his.

And while you're at it watch his Game 7 post game. A guy that's all about himself wouldn't have broken down like that.

You can hate him because he didn't turn around your franchise like you might have thought he would, but don't make BS up.
    Nah, he isn't making up. I watched that game myself and there was actually a thread about Game 7 on this very board and I wrote this.

I was rooting for T-Mac to finally get out of the first round but his body language and lackadaisical approach to the game tonight frustrated me big time. For a guy that has never been out of the first round and in a Game 7 he sure did seem to have a nonchalant at ude on the court and he didn't leave me with the impression that he "left it all out on the floor" when the game was over. His defensive intensity was non-existent. This guy has the tools to be a great defensive player and he never seems to impact the game on that side of the ball. I only saw him put effort into defense in ONE playoff series and that was against the Mavs in '05. Also he relied on the jumpshot too much once again. I understand he gets doubled from time to time but man if you have in Derek Fisher one on one you take his ass to the rim everytime...back him down or something dammit. Don't bail him out by taking a in 20 foot fadeaway jumper. I felt bad for him during the press conference but part of me was thinking how long is it going to take your stupid ass to wise up and start playing a smarter game that includes being a defensive presence?
    T-Mac put up good numbers and all but he sure as didn't do all he could to win that game and he played like an idiot down the stretch. I think he broke down out of embarrassment of another first round failure.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    T-Mac 19 points in 1st half. Knicks leading 57-52

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Go T Mac.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TMac

FTR.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    lol Rockets

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    T-Mac put up good numbers and all but he sure as didn't do all he could to win that game and he played like an idiot down the stretch. I think he broke down out of embarrassment of another first round failure.
    So what you're saying is that whenever you don't win even though you did so much, you didn't do all that you could to do win?

Thank you Captain Obvious.

Of course he didn't do everything perfectly or else they would have one, but he sure as did more than any of his teammates.

And you think he broke down out of embarrassment? GTFO. Your post was legit until you said that.

Duh and/or hello! Ode to Triple Ocho's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What was the problem? From what I know, Adleman said he didn't want to disrupt his team by throwing Tmac in the mix.

But I also want to see Tmac back on track and play some games.
    He didn't want to disrupt a team that's heading to the lottery? Uh ok.

Houston ed up. If they wanted to tank, they should have. If they wanted to compete they should have played Tmac instead of trying turn Ariza into a number 1 option and ing up his confidence.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    This is actually kind of exciting. It's like getting a handjob from your hot cousin.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    I wonder who Yaofan is gonna blame when Houston still sucks and T-Mac is kicking ass on another team.

My Playlist > Yours Pistons < Spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    What was the problem? From what I know, Adleman said he didn't want to disrupt his team by throwing Tmac in the mix.

But I also want to see Tmac back on track and play some games.
    Like others have said, it had nothing to do with chemistry.

It was simply a head coach ... upper management aswell as they let it all go down as it did ... who decided he'd rather play games than allow his team be as successful as they could be. He made it quite clear that he wanted nothing to do with Tmac, but hid behind some 'chemistry' story. The bogus '7 minutes' of playing time was pure crap. If he didn't like Tmac personally or as a fixture on the team, he could have said that, played Tmac to build up trade value and moved on. But instead he acted like a little . He downplayed Tmac's readiness, and showed no class or professionalism whatsoever.

Houston lost 12 out of 20 games since Tmac asked for a trade and was given an indefinite leave from the Rockets. The Rockets are currently 2 games out of the playoffs. But coach didn't want to give his best player more than 7 minutes. He might not have beemn an MVP type of player, but I guarantee he could have helped win some more of those games if Adleman wasn't such an idiot.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    This is actually kind of exciting. It's like getting a handjob from your hot cousin.

I don't care if one of my cousins is hot as that is just disturbing.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

I don't care if one of my cousins is hot as that is just disturbing.
    Which is exactly how I feel.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Which is exactly how I feel.
    Oh...Gotcha.

(I'm usually not that slow)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    drafted him in my fantasy, stuck with him, and will probably be sifting through all the trade offers tonight to see what i have.

yea

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    T-Mac just doing what he's supossed to do, getting his stats on crappy teams.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    these Knicks morons. GIVE THE BALL TO KNEE MAC!

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    So what you're saying is that whenever you don't win even though you did so much, you didn't do all that you could to do win?

Thank you Captain Obvious.

Of course he didn't do everything perfectly or else they would have one, but he sure as did more than any of his teammates.

And you think he broke down out of embarrassment? GTFO. Your post was legit until you said that.
    Stop getting all emotional

You're the one saying T-Mac did all he could to win and Yao cost the Rockets the series blah blah blah. What I'm saying is when you don't play defense (when you have the capability) you didn't do all you can to win. It's that simple. What struck me while watching that game was, T-Mac, who's never been out of the first round, took a lackadaisical approach to the game. He wasn't playing like a guy who had never been out of the first round before. His defense was garbage. He didn't hustle one bit. And letting a midget like Derek Fisher "D" him up when it mattered most made me lose any sympathy for him. Trying to throw all the blame on Yao is idiotic.

Believe.
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    and trying to throw all the blame on tmac is idiotic. he put it out all on the floor: shoot/passing/rebounding. he said himself that he was too tired to do anything at the end of game 7... so im guessing the dude did do all he could.

every blames it all on tmac and no one blames yao. that's my beef. tmac can get some blame but the hate he gets isnt justified.

there was a playoff game where only FOUR rockets scored in the game. FOUR. the problems were bigger than tmac for that team, you cant blame him.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Stop getting all emotional

You're the one saying T-Mac did all he could to win and Yao cost the Rockets the series blah blah blah. What I'm saying is when you don't play defense (when you have the capability) you didn't do all you can to win. It's that simple. What struck me while watching that game was, T-Mac, who's never been out of the first round, took a lackadaisical approach to the game. He wasn't playing like a guy who had never been out of the first round before. His defense was garbage. He didn't hustle one bit. And letting a midget like Derek Fisher "D" him up when it mattered most made me lose any sympathy for him. Trying to throw all the blame on Yao is idiotic.
    Okay I'll stop "being emotional" BUT

Maybe he wasn't an All NBA defender, but I don't remember him being a poor defender. Rockets were always a leader in keeping the opponents to low PPG.

I am not sympathetic towards him either. The guy should have won a lot more. Injuries aren't an excuse because their were many times where he had chances to win when he wasn't injured.

To say he didn't try is foolish though. From what I've seen the guy has tried, but he has been very unlucky at times.

Yeah throwing all the blame on Yao is idiotic, but thats how some of you guys sound with T Mac too.

Maybe I don't know much though.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Yeah throwing all the blame on Yao is idiotic, but thats how some of you guys sound with T Mac too.

Rocketfan blames T-Mac for everything. It's not Yao's fault for never staying healthy. It's all T-Mac.

Believe.
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    where you at djohn? cant give tmac props for a 'decent' game?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Rocketfan blames T-Mac for everything. It's not Yao's fault for never staying healthy. It's all T-Mac.
    He said it himself......BTW, the reason he was traded was because he didn't fit in the system. No one ed him over

Thread Information