Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    McGrady said he was drawn to Coach Mike D’Antoni’s high-scoring offense and the chance to play at the Garden — the very features that the Knicks hope will attract LeBron James in July.

As McGrady put it: “Passionate fans every night. Bright lights. Big stage. Can’t beat it.”

McGrady could make his Garden debut as soon as Saturday, against the Oklahoma City Thunder. If he plays, he will probably start. The introduction alone could be one of the most charged moments the Garden has seen in this dismal season.

Should be a vbookie on this one. How many pts does T-Mac score in his debut.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/20/sp.../20knicks.html

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Good.. I hope he lights OKC up. Mavs need some spacing in the standings.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Triple double

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Double Triple

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I hope he does well. I still think he has something left.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    McGrady is gonna rape in NYC folks, you heard it here first

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Hope he does well but a proper vBookie would be how many games does his body hold up for in the uptempo Knick's offense?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I'm gonna be rooting for him, to be honest. I'm also gonna watch some Kings games now to follow landry

Where Everything Happens The Franchise's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Hope he does well but a proper vBookie would be how many games does his body hold up for in the uptempo Knick's offense?
    He'll be ok. He's been resting for almost a year now, so he can make it to the end of the season.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I'm gonna be rooting for him, to be honest. I'm also gonna watch some Kings games now to follow landry
    Me too..actually swapping fan favorites around the NBA a bit is good for the league overall. Gets more games watched. I just wish we were able to keep Landry. Maybe we can get him back when his contract is up

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    McGrady is gonna rape in NYC folks, you heard it here first
    I hope. I just snagged him on my fantasy team. Hopefully it works this time (I grabbed him before when he was supposedly going to start playing for the Rockets, but we all know how that turned out.)

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    I'm excited. I'm about to watch a New York Knicks game for once!

Go T-Mac.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    T-Slack

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Screw you. I remember him having a near triple-double in a game 7 against the Jazz, but Yao felt like getting dominated in the paint by Boozer in one of the biggest games the Rockets have had in recent years.

He tried man. Your FO and coaches were dishonest with him this season. That's their fault.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Durant is so damn good.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Eddie House. Thank god he is not on the Celtics anymore. He fired that team up.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Screw you. I remember him having a near triple-double in a game 7 against the Jazz, but Yao felt like getting dominated in the paint by Boozer in one of the biggest games the Rockets have had in recent years.

He tried man. Your FO and coaches were dishonest with him this season. That's their fault.
    You ignorant dumbass!!! He tried, to put up stats so it looked like it wasn't his fault. He announced his surgery before telling the team, he already has spoken out against the team, a bunch of that you do not know. So shut the up

Why do you think people in Toronto, Orlando, and Houston hate him?

GRANT HILL!
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    tmac was running the point for knicks

Believe.
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    lol @ "he tried to put up stats so it lookedl ike it wasnt his fault"

man tmac haters will make up anything to make him look bad. "omg he scores a bunch of points/assists/rebounds to make it look like he's the reason the rockets couldnt get past the jazz"

get fcking real. we lost because 7'6" yao couldnt get a rebound to save his sorry ass at the end of the game

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    lol @ "he tried to put up stats so it lookedl ike it wasnt his fault"

man tmac haters will make up anything to make him look bad. "omg he scores a bunch of points/assists/rebounds to make it look like he's the reason the rockets couldnt get past the jazz"

get fcking real. we lost because 7'6" yao couldnt get a rebound to save his sorry ass at the end of the game
    With McGrady, it was always about McGrady.

Believe.
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    With McGrady, it was always about McGrady.
    post makes no sense

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    post makes no sense
    It was "I" before "Team"......Another thing, he could have been as good as Kobe, but he never had the determination, or the heart to be. His work ethic was not that great, so you can continue to ride his nuts, and ignore what actually happened

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    You ignorant dumbass!!! He tried, to put up stats so it looked like it wasn't his fault. He announced his surgery before telling the team, he already has spoken out against the team, a bunch of that you do not know. So shut the up

I'm ignorant.

Please tell me the **** he spoke against the team. If you think it's ridiculous for him to question Adelman's methods of only playing him 5 minutes a game than you're crazy. The problem with that method was that Adelman NEVER told him how long that would happen, he just kept telling Tracy to be patient. Thats BS.

And you can tell when he is interviewed that stats don't mean anything to him anymore. He just wants to help his team win.

And why do people hate him in Toronto, Orlando, and Houston? Because he hasn't won. For how good he is, that shouldn't be happening. There are many superstars out there who have terrible character when compared to T Mac (Kobe, Shaq, etc.) but they won so fans love them.

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

that's what you're always labeled IMHO. T-Mac only once complained about team's operation because he felt repressed in a locker room which was basically dominated by a real dumbass piece of . Defending your country man doesn't make you any nobler than what you already are, as you've already been inserted as a tampon to absorb blood and this will never change until the menstruation finishes.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    It was "I" before "Team"......Another thing, he could have been as good as Kobe, but he never had the determination, or the heart to be. His work ethic was not that great, so you can continue to ride his nuts, and ignore what actually happened
    Please...watch the Houston v. Utah series again. Houston got killed because of Yao. Tracy did all he could do to help the team win, not just get his.

And while you're at it watch his Game 7 post game. A guy that's all about himself wouldn't have broken down like that.

You can hate him because he didn't turn around your franchise like you might have thought he would, but don't make BS up.

Thread Information