Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Right now it's Remote medicine Not in med school, tbh...just taking my parame ing talents global. The world wanted more DD
    still don't get it, what exactly is it that you do?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    still don't get it, what exactly is it that you do?
    Paramedic/Clinician. I operate as a Doc-in-the-box out here, basically...immunizations, labs, certain procedures, Rx's, etc. Very rarely do we get true emergencies to our clinic (if we do, these come after a rocket or ground attack). Back in the states I'm a CCT flight medic. I have a large phallus, tbh

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    you need to read up lad

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_deep_battle

fighter jets? LOL russia has the best anti air battery systems in the world bar none. good luck carpet bombing the out of them like this is iraq or something. those russian anti air systems are the very reason we have stayed the out of iran and syria...this current political climate couldn't withstand that many of our pilots being shot down and casualties.
    What you linked was the Soviet's response to homefront military operations. What we know of it is archaic and any updates to it is only speculation, the rate of change in current military doctrine would leave one to assume that it is not an answer to a full scale invasion from an enemy who can deny air and sea.

When you say "best anti air battery systems" you refer to their missiles, comparable to those made of the USA and their notoriously spotty radar/sensor network. How many AEGIS systems do you believe the US would send in if they had conducted a full scale aerial assault? Do you think the US sat by, with their thumbs up their butt, while the USSR set up a anti-aerial network?

Which system will be overwhelmed first, I ask you, a modernized ballistics and anti-ballistics system or a mostly cold-war era defense network?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Russia can't even feed its own people, yet some think they can win a war against the US.
    Be@ner please. You couldn't even fight the cartels out of your neighborhoods and you're going to sit here and
    preach to me about military?

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Whenever I land in LAX, the first thing I notice is the homeless.

US homeless and russian homeless have different means of getting there and staying there. hint: one side is voluntary, the other is not.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    To put it simply, US war doctrine depends on ovtaining
    air superiority which we couldn't do against s400 and russian fighter jets. even with air superiority we've never been able to obtain an impressive victory on the ground against anyone noteworthy. Rogue said it best, our ground forces couldn't even beat the /picklebreaths alliance that's just sad.

Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Paramedic/Clinician. I operate as a Doc-in-the-box out here, basically...immunizations, labs, certain procedures, Rx's, etc. Very rarely do we get true emergencies to our clinic (if we do, these come after a rocket or ground attack). Back in the states I'm a CCT flight medic. I have a large phallus, tbh
    oh ok. I thought you were a contractor, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    oh ok. I thought you were a contractor, tbh.
    Nah, not in the true sense (or American sense) of the word. We're all on contracts out here--except military personnel--but we're not contractors

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    air superiority which we couldn't do against s400 and russian fighter jets. even with air superiority we've never been able to obtain an impressive victory on the ground against anyone noteworthy. Rogue said it best, our ground forces couldn't even beat the /picklebreaths alliance that's just sad.
    painful truth

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    300k americans holding a million chinese at the 38th parallel wasnt substantial? okay.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    did he died?

Whenever I land in LAX, the first thing I notice is the panhandlers and willful burdens
    fify

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Whenever I land in LAX, the first thing I notice are a legion of Koreans outside smoking Virginia Slims.
    fify

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The said truth about Korean war is that we weren't allowed to launch an amphibious attack on any chinese coastal city (because the US and China were not at war officially), otherwise their long coastline would've been vulnerable. naval superiority only makes sense in a world war, but much less useful in a regional war imho.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    more pics less talking

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The said truth about Korean war is that we weren't allowed to launch an amphibious attack on any chinese coastal city (because the US and China were not at war officially), otherwise their long coastline would've been vulnerable. naval superiority only makes sense in a world war, but much less useful in a regional war imho.
    then why didnt the USA just parked of the coast of vietnam and bomb t he out of vietcong instead of puttin troops on the ground...

u know the same method the british and europeans did to china taking/renting hongkong and macau

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Proxy war imho, we knew the s were behind North Vietnam so the US couldn't send a fleet of battleships into the South China sea, otherwise a war directly vs. them s would've possibly been provoked. No one would want a war against a country that has nuclear weapons and a 1.3 billion population.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    300k americans holding a million chinese at the 38th parallel wasnt substantial? okay.
    Lol hitler youth literally wrecking our

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    In the large picture, the s400 has no strategic importance without being joined to their spotty sensor network. As I've said, the US would back any attempt at air superiority with close to 100 AEGIS systems at sea.

The Russian victory over the Germans is hardly anything to write home about after the RAF destroyed a large amount of their production capabilities and Hitler decided to call the shots during crucial moments. They were well on their way to surrendering until the tides shifted as Germany was stretched too thin. They hardly took care of business in Afghanistan and the US had quite an impressive victory over Iraq during the Gulf War. I mean, the Ruskies are still scratching their heads on how to deal with the euro-muslims who keep badgering them.

Western Europe would fair far better in a war with the East, no matter where you station Poland.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    oh noez.

Thread Information