Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    22-31 playoff recrd for Cliff Paul. Pathetic
    No arguments there - Choke Paul is almost as pathetic as Kirby without prime Shaq or MVPau to carry him

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No arguments there - Choke Paul is almost as pathetic as Kirby without prime Shaq or MVPau to carry him***
    But both Shaq and MVPau haven't done much without him:

Shaq's one rang is just as significant as the 1999 champs. Due to Stern's disdain for Mark Cuban, D-Whistle made an NBA record 97 freebies in a 6-game Finals in route to carrying Shaq.***

MVPau is a pathetic 0-16 without Kobe including another sweep by the hands of the Spurs. ***

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    But both Shaq and MVPau haven't done much without him:

Shaq's one rang is just as significant as the 1999 champs. Due to Stern's disdain for Mark Cuban, D-Whistle made an NBA record 97 freebies in a 6-game Finals in route to carrying Shaq.***

MVPau is a pathetic 0-16 without Kobe including another sweep by the hands of the Spurs. ***

Boiled down:::Kirby was shinin' shoesPERIOD without Daddy or MVPau.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh man, i took my step brother a few yrs back to a globetrotter's game because i remember it being fun as a kid... oh it's one of the most boring events i have ever been to as an adult! he was bored too.
    That's because the GT as we remember them were characters, we knew them by name. These today are just thugs who couldn't make it in the NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's because the GT as we remember them were characters, we knew them by name. These today are just thugs who couldn't make it in the NBA.
    yeah, i was really disappointed because i made it out to be some awesome show for the kid... both of us were so bored and i feel sorry for buying those tickets and dragging his ass to that bs game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Instead of spending millions to litigate the ownership issue with the NBA, Donald Sterling should just pour his billion dollar clipper investment into starting a new league tbh. That will truly show the NBA what's up and keep them in check - when high caliber skill players will flock somewhere else to fluff their nest.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Instead of spending millions to litigate the ownership issue with the NBA, Donald Sterling should just pour his billion dollar clipper investment into starting a new league tbh. That will truly show the NBA what's up and keep them in check - when high caliber skill players will flock somewhere else to fluff their nest.
    LOL at Sterling running a successful league when he sucked so bad at owning a single franchise

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, i was really disappointed because i made it out to be some awesome show for the kid... both of us were so bored and i feel sorry for buying those tickets and dragging his ass to that bs game.
    It's the thought that counts. He'll remember he went to a GT game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Black players won't play for him. There's already the D-League and no one watches it, then there's college and everyone watches it, and HS (love HS ball) and then JV and little league, then there's the WNBA at the bottom.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL at Sterling running a successful league when he sucked so bad at owning a single franchise
    It won't be successful, but if he's going to blow all that money away might as well have some fun with it

Thread Information