Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Huh? You're odd dude..a special kinda got
    I'm as special as they come,,,,,but didn't you start a thread about spur's fan on LeBron's ,,,,explain to me your reasoning there if you're not worried about him,,,,

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Slow ass crossover. And I'm not seeing SF quickness.

He's basically a very poor man's Paul Milsap at this point.

He also still can't shoot.

Ohh but he can shoot...word is he's worked exclusively with Worthy and Michael Cooper and has an automatic 15 footer right now...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm as special as they come,,,,,but didn't you start a thread about spur's fan on LeBron's ,,,,explain to me your reasoning there if you're not worried about him,,,,

Hey re this is not that thread.,.now go back to smoking your crack

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hey Kool, about we trade down? Orlando's #5 pick plus Aaron Gordon four our # 2. We can pick international sensation Mario Hezonja (Manu Ginobili like)? We can probably throw Randle if they give us Oladipo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ohh but he can shoot...word is he's worked exclusively with Worthy and Michael Cooper and has an automatic 15 footer right now...
    Link?

Can't wait for next season to start. I'm gonna go on a bump'ocaplyse, much like I did when Dwight and Nash blew up in your faces.

30-38 wins next year, Kool. All you getting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fify.....added Dunleavy

I say 5 or 6...i see the Spurs, Mavs, and Pelicans regressing tbh
    Assuming big things like "no major injuries" and things like that....

I can go with that. I certainly don't think it's out of the question. I would say 7-8 seed is the ceiling...but 5-6 is only a couple games difference...it can be done. About the Spurs, Mavs, and Pelicans regressing part....I can see that too. However, I don't agree with the Pelicans part. AD is only going to get better. The real question is his teammates. It all depends on Kirby...can he stay healthy. Is he going to shoot 30 times a game at 32%? If he does that...then it doesn't matter who his teammates are.

You're expecting a uva lot from rookies like Okafer/Towns and Randle...and that part I don't see happening. Especially in the loaded West.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Deandre
    Aaron Gordon
    Hezonja
    Kobe
    Clarkson

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I think Fat Gasol would come for the right amount of money. Z-Bo is an expiring KT this year IIRC. Why would he want to stay? I could see him bolting tbh.
    Gasol has a jumper other than that he's not max,...but if I'm gonna pay max I'd prefer to give it to Gasol vs. DJ....but no way Gasol leaves Memphis for a team that made his brother cry,,,,

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hey Kool, about we trade down? Orlando's #5 pick plus Aaron Gordon four our # 2. We can pick international sensation Mario Hezonja (Manu Ginobili like)? We can probably throw Randle if they give us Oladipo.

No..we keep the pick no matter what...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey re this is not that thread.,.now go back to smoking your crack

Re ?,,,,,crack?,,,emoicon,,and you are supposedly a playa? This is your best?,,,,

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No..we keep the pick no matter what...
    Ok boss

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Assuming big things like "no major injuries" and things like that....

I can go with that. I certainly don't think it's out of the question. I would say 7-8 seed is the ceiling...but 5-6 is only a couple games difference...it can be done. About the Spurs, Mavs, and Pelicans regressing part....I can see that too. However, I don't agree with the Pelicans part. AD is only going to get better. The real question is his teammates. It all depends on Kirby...can he stay healthy. Is he going to shoot 30 times a game at 32%? If he does that...then it doesn't matter who his teammates are.

You're expecting a uva lot from rookies like Okafer/Towns and Randle...and that part I don't see happening. Especially in the loaded West.
    Julius will be amazing..,and we have so many former Laker greats to push and motivate them...Clarkson a 46th 2nd round pick made the 1st team all rookie team...why? Because he was working with Steve Nash....dont underestimate the vet presence we'll have around these rookies....Magic won a le as a rookie...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Re ?,,,,,crack?,,,emoicon,,and you are supposedly a playa? This is your best?,,,,
    Stop emo'ing pussy lol

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This thread reminds me of the gem kool tried to pull out of his ass regarding Kaman over Howard a few years back. What a joke poster.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=222737

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Link?

Can't wait for next season to start. I'm gonna go on a bump'ocaplyse, much like I did when Dwight and Nash blew up in your faces.

30-38 wins next year, Kool. All you getting.
    Poor mid....I keep ing you raw and I'm about to again..not only in the vine clip I posted that showed Randles new quickness but also his ball handling skills...but also in this vid...I told you he has an automatic jumper after working with Worthy and Cooper..but since you claim he cant shoot I got a special tape for you....this magnificent shooting display took place before he started working with Worthy and Coop....
    you fail again Mid...all the vids I've posted shows he is quick has handles and now proof he can shoot....the Spurs are in trouble like I said.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop emo'ing pussy lol
    LeBron,,,,,,

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Tammylicious

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron,,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poor mid....I keep ing you raw and I'm about to again..not only in the vine clip I posted that showed Randles new quickness but also his ball handling skills...but also in this vid...I told you he has an automatic jumper after working with Worthy and Cooper..but since you claim he cant shoot I got a special tape for you....this magnificent shooting display took place before he started working with Worthy and Coop....
    you fail again Mid...all the vids I've posted shows he is quick has handles and now proof he can shoot....the Spurs are in trouble like I said.

Open jumpers at a slow pace in a pre-draft workout means he can shoot like that in a game

DeAndre Jordan shoots 80% from the line in practice. So what?

Gonna have fun bumping you straight to next season, Kool

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ What the kind of response is this? Julius looks so good and quick got you Spur fans nervous than a mutha er
    You see that vid I posted of Julius...if he plays the 4..how in the is Tammy gonna be able to stay with him due to his quickness
    Fify.....added Dunleavy

I say 5 or 6...i see the Spurs, Mavs, and Pelicans regressing tbh
    Rondo is much better than what you saw in Dallas,...dont let that fool you...the Mavs are horrible at evaluating talent and motivating players..Dallas is a ty franchise..
    holy legendary failure takes ITT by the boards tiest poster

Can't wait to see Randle it up next year

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count

That video was less than impressive Kool. He missed multiple jumpers in a practice setting without a hand in his face. Also he looks slow as and his form is ugly as a mother er. You're day dreaming if you think you're gonna get the 5 or 6 seed next year bruh.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lakers are a 20 win team baseline... adding a solid #2 pick (+5 wins) and Deandre (a generous +10 wins) would still leave them in 35 win territory.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so the lakers will have 1 player that can shoot the 3 starting and thats it? this ain't the 90s. you need spacing and to able to spread the floor. just look at the grizz. two above average bigs but they can't get over the hump with no 3 point shooting.
    truth nukes

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That video was less than impressive Kool. He missed multiple jumpers in a practice setting without a hand in his face. Also he looks slow as and his form is ugly as a mother er. You're day dreaming if you think you're gonna get the 5 or 6 seed next year bruh.
    his jumper looks way way smoother and cleaner than that with no rotation that Duncan be throwing at the rim..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if ur the lakers shouldnt u be stackin up talent as trade pieces for AD in the future?

Thread Information