Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You really love to contradict yourself, don't you?

LMAO, in response to the bold, were you not aware that Manu has won on every level he's ever played? He's won championships in the NBA, in Italy, different cities, different teams, and oh yeah since you brought up the Olympics for Kobe, I'll continue with Manu's side: winning gold in 2004 Olympics, beating Team USA relatively single-handedly. If that performance was one of a role player, then I guess Kobe for most of his career has been the inactive man on the practice squad, using the transitive property from your stupid ass logic.

You're a in moron dude, stick to trolling since it's all you know...but it's also a shame you're apparently failing at that

If Manu is a role player, then Kobe is a glorified volume shooter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop would play Kobe only 10-15 minutes a game in order to keep Bonner on the floor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop would play Kobe only 10-15 minutes a game in order to keep Bonner on the floor.
    Why? Bonner could always play the 3 while Pop sticks Kobe at the 4.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As of this point, Manu is the best SG in the league statistically.

The Lakers will be a far, far, FAR better team if they have Manu and that's not to discredit Kobe Bryant or say that Manu is a better individual player than. Manu is just a coach's dream. He finishes well, he's unselfish and he's one of those rare athlete that can help swing a momentum into his teams favor.

I think if Manu is with the Lakers, other players like Odom, Bynum & Gasol would flourish even more.

Thread Information