Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The combination of the number of ads, and the symbology begs belief that it was coincidence. Miller et al, and the kinds of idiots that gravitate to his campaign, would not put it past them.

the kinds of people that are into such things would instantly recognize the meaning of both, and given in the context that it was directed at Antifa...? Nah. I am willing to put a lot of wierd down to coincidence, but this seems a bit too much.
    Downside is too much. If it became a news story that the Trump campaign was putting out subliminal pro Nazi campaign ads, it kills any chance he as at reelection.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (shrugs)

It is what the alt-right does. They work the numbers into all sorts of things.

You do not have to take my word for it, they admit this is what they do if you ask them, and I have had some direct conversations with some of them on the subject. Icky.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Downside is too much. If it became a news story that the Trump campaign was putting out subliminal pro Nazi campaign ads, it kills any chance he as at reelection.
    Cute that you think that.

Most would do the same thing that spurraider21 does and laugh it off as crazy talk. If I hadn't seen this kind of up close, I would too.

I don't for a second think this is anything other than some alt-right fanboi slipping one by the official campaign, akin to some artist at disney drawing upside down s in animation cells. Still it does say something about what kinds of people the campaign is attracting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe you know what 88 means. Give it even odds you are at least familiar.
    I have no ing idea what the you are talking about but it's clearly ingrained into you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TGY, the closest thing to the board nazi, is surprisingly silent for once on the topic of numerology

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Red triangles are offensive!!!! Must censor!!!
    TheGreatYacht

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Cute that you think that.

Most would do the same thing that spurraider21 does and laugh it off as crazy talk. If I hadn't seen this kind of up close, I would too.

I don't for a second think this is anything other than some alt-right fanboi slipping one by the official campaign, akin to some artist at disney drawing upside down s in animation cells. Still it does say something about what kinds of people the campaign is attracting.
    Dude, you sound like TSA talking about pedophile symbols and pizzagate.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I have no ing idea what the you are talking about but it's clearly ingrained into you.
    H is the 8th letter in the alphabet and neo-Nazis sometimes use “88” to indicate “HH” (hail Hitler), thus the purported sugnificance of Facebook finding 88 ads.

Just to be clear, I think RG’s subliminal Nazi message conspiracy theory is ridiculous, just explaining why he’s obsessing over “88”.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    H is the 8th letter in the alphabet and neo-Nazis sometimes use “88” to indicate “HH” (hail Hitler), thus the purported sugnificance of Facebook finding 88 ads.

Just to be clear, I think RG’s subliminal Nazi message conspiracy theory is ridiculous, just explaining why he’s obsessing over “88”.
    RG has totally tripped off the deep end. Boutons level ed up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/...the-alt-right/
    or if you prefer:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourteen_Words

88 ads, all starting with fourteen word sentences, using Nazi symbols for concentration camp political prisoners.

Hardly seems random (HA) to me.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    RG has totally tripped off the deep end. Boutons level ed up.
    He has a legitimate case of Trump Derangement Syndrome. No way around it. He went from being an intelligent poster to boutons after Trump won. This conspiracy theory is a shining example.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Egg on the face

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

^

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well of course they do... don't forget antifa

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    File this under "big tech is a threat to our country" tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They pulled 88 ads that all featured an upside down red triangle.

holy balls... 88

Not 87. Not 89. Not 90.

There were exactly 88 ads that featured that symbol. wow.
    you'll have to explain to the racist, fascist, ignorant ST yahoos

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fact Checkers Find Big Lies In 8 Trump Ads On Facebook

Independent fact-checkers have labeled eight of Donald Trump's campaign ads on Facebook over the past year false.

However, although the fact-checkers work in partnership with Facebook, these specific checks were conducted outside the framework of that partnership, because

Facebook is continuing to
    exempt political ads from its policies on truthfulness in posted material.

https://www.nationalmemo.com/donald-trump-campaign-lies

FB has wealthy rightwingnutjob fascists on it board, signalling why Zuck/Sandberg permit rightwing propaganda which also brings FB many 100Ms in ad revenue

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Does it tho? I’m starting to think the right will embrace Nazism if it means winning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does it tho? I’m starting to think the right will embrace Nazism if it means winning.
    They've flirted with treason so nothing would surprise me at this point.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the Repugs, rightwingnutjobs, evangelicals, the oligarchy would be pleased with, and strategize for, a dictatorship by the right, since they could count on imposing their policies, ethics, morals on everybody else.

USA is all about money and power now, not about "freedom and democracy" for all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry man, in this case, was just curious to see if you had ever encountered it.

Alt-right nazis are into that particular combination, and work it into all sorts of things. Had a buddy that was and is a big anti-nazi activist who would infiltrate online message boards, that clued me in to it.

In this case, I think this was some lone nutter contracted to do stuff for the Trump campaign and did something under the official radar, akin to the disney artists who worked in s in various cells of movies as a prank.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Not only is this occurring but they are also peddling "black voices"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

As I said before, not subliminal. Just a prank, IMO. And yes, I realize this sounds nutty. It annoys me, but was something that got kicked up, especially with the red triangle image, which was why it got flagged to begin with.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (shrugs)

It is what the alt-right does. They work the numbers into all sorts of things.

You do not have to take my word for it, they admit this is what they do if you ask them, and I have had some direct conversations with some of them on the subject. Icky.
    Why are you hanging out with Nazi's?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What’s Facebook’s Deal With Donald Trump?

Mark Zuckerberg has forged an uneasy alliance with the Trump administration.

He may have gotten too close.

Last Nov. 20, NBC News broke the news that

Mark Zuckerberg,

Donald Trump and

a Facebook board member, Peter Thiel,

had dined together at the White House the previous month.

“It is unclear why the meeting was not made public or what Trump, Zuckerberg and Thiel discussed,”
    the report said.

That was it.

Nothing else has emerged since.

Not the date, not who arranged the menu, the venue, the seating, not the full guest list.

And not whether some kind of deal got done between two of the most powerful men in the world.

The news cycle moved on,

and the dinner became one of the unsolved mysteries of American power.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/21/business/media/facebook-donald-trump-mark-zuckerberg.html?fbclid=IwAR2pt6i9S6miEC0vw5HpX9D-zAOh7x3m_6AncMnmF8r3dkIJgxcrn2VDruE#commentsContai ner

Zuck and Thiel have terabytes of data on Americans, would be extremely useful to Trash's campaign

Thread Information